• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna leave this here
E1hxsmcXIAQ2xWY

When the **** will the team understand that characters like Danny, Jake, Star and Steven work best in hand-drawn style? Don't get me wrong, Danny vs Jake was great and i think Star vs Steven will be good too, but this is just a wasted opportunity, these characters work best in hand-drawn style, i see no ******* reason to not make them in hand-drawn style

When the **** will the team understand that characters like Danny, Jake, Star and Steven work best in hand-drawn style? Don't get me wrong, Danny vs Jake was great and i think Star vs Steven will be good too, but this is just a wasted opportunity, these characters work best in hand-drawn style, i see no ******* reason to not make them in hand-drawn style
Watch there gonna do a Marvel vs Dc as there next hand drawn fight rip

there's a lot of stuff Steven and Star has and we don't got an infinite budget
so idk why people were hung up on this fight being hand drawn

there's a lot of stuff Steven and Star has and we don't got an infinite budget
so idk why people were hung up on this fight being hand drawn
Its sad that this is the case but it’s something that can’t be helped. Bill Cipher vs Discord will most likely suffer from this too and become a sprite fight as well. Maybe have one scene be hand drawn as I imagine one part of the fight they just change animation styles constantly.

As for the next MU, betting and rooting Star.

AP gap means she destroys Steven’s Bubble and Shield without issue, power set is more versatile and more centered around offense (with some of Steven’s abilities being outright combat inapplicable). However Steven can be interpreted as significantly faster, up to Relativistic, or you can even wank ‘em and scale him to Lapis’ flight speed.

Also I hear the researchers indeed accept Uni Star? That’s gg

As for the next MU, betting and rooting Star.

AP gap means she destroys Steven’s Bubble and Shield without issue, power set is more versatile and more centered around offense (with some of Steven’s abilities being outright combat inapplicable). However Steven can be interpreted as significantly faster, up to Relativistic, or you can even wank ‘em and scale him to Lapis’ flight speed.

Also I hear the researchers indeed accept Uni Star? That’s gg
Yep so we basically wait till 2 weeks to see the next battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back