• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty obvious win for Machoman, considering Kool-Aid Man is basically the mascot of Wall level.
Nah dude, you don't **** with Kool-Aid Man, he has a stand and a weird Cyclops costume, this fight is really close
72d96f121427bad123989c5fb99e5c06.jpg

a4ecb6cb-dc34-49de-a0e3-f1fe90712da7

a template for next season
Death battle they need to do

Goku vs Superman 3( Honestly goku far beyond then what he was last time and I think goku deserves a rematch)

Madoka vs Sailor moon( Fight of the magical girls)

Ladybug vs randy cunningham or Spider-Man( Either character would be good for her)

Vegeta vs Thor( No lie this would be great to watch I hope they use Xeno Vegeta though)

Homura vs kurumi( This would cause them to do a lot of research and they’ll have to take away homura deity form)

Deku vs Gon( I feel like this would be just fun to watch)

Hawkmoth vs Mr.Freeze or All for one( Either one is good)

The finger hold does not transfer the energy into an attack,. It does not matter what it generates because the energy is not applied into direct offense.
If ki is used in a move, the move (hax or direct offense or defense or all of them) generates collateral damage, that ki carries an energy flow. And being able to manipulate such flow means the said character can mess up with that amount of ki and therefore such energy level.

Remember how Esdeath is multi-continent level with her bod ISCIC.

Fate Gilgamesh is fun to use but which incarnation to use though?

Oh maybe I should translate that Omnitraxus Prime feat in my own language and format after clearing up some calc evaluations.

Major foresight: a character from Shin Megami Tensei not Persona is being introduced into the Death Battle.

Will it be potential coming of Raidou, Aleph or Jack Frost or others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back