• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah there weren't any jank in that one
Perhaps I was too dismissive, but I felt that the animation wasn't very clean with Hulk vs Broly, definitely a weaker entry compared to Hulk vs Doomsday.
  • Hulk bashing Brolly around the ground looked weird
  • Broly retreating and doing his damaku attack looked legitimately janky
  • Broly's "I'll kill you!" wasn't very good, because the way it's animated doesn't give a frame of reference that he's charging forward, it just looks like he's awkwardly puffing out his chest

Perhaps I was too dismissive, but I felt that the animation wasn't very clean with Hulk vs Broly, definitely a weaker entry compared to Hulk vs Doomsday.
  • Hulk bashing Brolly around the ground looked weird
  • Broly retreating and doing his damaku attack looked legitimately janky
  • Broly's "I'll kill you!" wasn't very good, because the way it's animated doesn't give a frame of reference that he's charging forward, it just looks like he's awkwardly puffing out his chest
1.Felt more Cartoony to me
2.Think it was fine
3.disagree but I get ya
Not a lot from my count. You could maybe argue Snake vs Sam is kinda similar.
Yeah majority DB had the Obvious Prick for the fight
Considering what happened to Ironwood, can you blame her?
Bad writing is a helluva a drug

anyways i'll wait to see the full thing before writing it off
also i expect Mikasa death to be Decaptation,Bisected,Eaten by titan or something mixing all three
I can see decaptation and getting eaten by a Titan/Grimm. Perhaps when Mikasa would go in for a killing blow on Blake, she cuts off Blake’s head, only for it to reveal that it was a stone clone to which Blake appears behind Mikasa and performs her Astral Finish from Tag.

Last edited:
pv42o18tpkv61.jpg

do it, coward
Challenge accepted hours late because I was actually at work while memeing

PAD's Mikasa is a 6 Star character in Base, and 7 Star character in 'Calm Beast' form. In PAD it's established that the Star Ranking isn't just rarity like other games, but is a direct correlation of power and evolution form Pokémon-Style, meaning Mikasa should be directly comparable to anyone in that same range.

This includes a collection of Persona Characters, but most importantly Caroline and Justine, as well as Elizabeth. Why are these two important? Because they only have Tier 1 keys, because I can't tell if the other characters are supposed to be early or late game versions and we're wanking powerscaling here so we ONLY take the highest value, obviously

And it's just that simple! Mikasa at Low Complex Multiversal, Immeasurable speeds, and a lot of nonsense abilities like her scarft giving her Invulnerability AND Durability Negation attacks, and it only took me taking the Crossover Scaling Rules out back like Old Yeller and making a mockery of the word 'canon'.

I'm feeling pretty good about the Mikasa hype train now. I mean, Death Battle would be stupid to ignore this overwhelming, high quality research for the fight!

At least until a staff member smacks me for breaking site standards to wank the every living hell out of a Tier 9 character with Tier 8 weapons...I can always at least fall back on the Tier 4 stuff, it's canon...Just not AOT canon.

Challenge accepted hours late because I was actually at work while memeing

PAD's Mikasa is a 6 Star character in Base, and 7 Star character in 'Calm Beast' form. In PAD it's established that the Star Ranking isn't just rarity like other games, but is a direct correlation of power and evolution form Pokémon-Style, meaning Mikasa should be directly comparable to anyone in that same range.

This includes a collection of Persona Characters, but most importantly Caroline and Justine, as well as Elizabeth. Why are these two important? Because they only have Tier 1 keys, because I can't tell if the other characters are supposed to be early or late game versions and we're wanking powerscaling here so we ONLY take the highest value, obviously

And it's just that simple! Mikasa at Low Complex Multiversal, Immeasurable speeds, and a lot of nonsense abilities like her scarft giving her Invulnerability AND Durability Negation attacks, and it only took me taking the Crossover Scaling Rules out back like Old Yeller and making a mockery of the word 'canon'.

I'm feeling pretty good about the Mikasa hype train now. I mean, Death Battle would be stupid to ignore this overwhelming, high quality research for the fight!

At least until a staff member smacks me for breaking site standards to wank the every living hell out of a Tier 9 character with Tier 8 weapons...I can always at least fall back on the Tier 4 stuff, it's canon...Just not AOT canon.
Blake scales to persona too

My god, he’s unstoppable
You're god damn right I am.

Armed with obscure knowledge of crossovers and a complete disregard for taking this fight seriously, I won't just be the joke, nor the clown, I'll be this MU's ENTIRE CIRCUS, BABY!

This has been the most fun I've had with Death Battle this season...And I've never watched RWBY and only watched AoT's first episode...

Ironically, I think people outside this site have Deku beating Gon as I think other people scale him and those comparable to him a bit higher and don't really scale Gon, outside of Adult Gon, too high. Also, I doubt DB is gonna buy Nen Crush GG for Gon.

Ironically, I think people outside this site have Deku beating Gon as I think other people scale him and those comparable to him a bit higher and don't really scale Gon, outside of Adult Gon, too high. Also, I doubt DB is gonna buy Nen Crush GG for Gon.
i mean Deku Outstats anyways at his peak anyways and in his final arc which he's due for another upgrade that kills Gon chances
speed wise both are hypersonic though Deku will have the speed Advantege in the DB
also yeah there not gonna buy "Nen Crush GG"

Aside from Nen shit, no. And we are the only site who gives Nen Crush to everyone (Which I believe is BS, but I digress) and I can guarantee they won't buy it for Gon. Izuku on the otherhand is stronger and with 100% being faster. At least according to this site. Although I believe both will be MHS, we'll have to see.

Basically,

1) Gon is likely not gonna get Nen Crush GG as I don't think they'll buy it. (Nen Crush is in the same boat as Soul Crush. They ain't gonna buy it. At best I see Meruem having it for when he fights Kars)

2) At best Gon can match Deku in speed and that's only if they decide to make Killua Lightning Speed. Otherwise Deku just outstats.

All in all, I would put my money on Deku winning DekuGon.

Aside from Nen shit, no. And we are the only site who gives Nen Crush to everyone (Which I believe is BS, but I digress) and I can guarantee they won't buy it for Gon. Izuku on the otherhand is stronger and with 100% being faster. At least according to this site. Although I believe both will be MHS, we'll have to see.

Basically,

1) Gon is likely not gonna get Nen Crush GG as I don't think they'll buy it. (Nen Crush is in the same boat as Soul Crush. They ain't gonna buy it. At best I see Meruem having it for when he fights Kars)

2) At best Gon can match Deku in speed and that's only if they decide to make Killua Lightning Speed. Otherwise Deku just outstats.

All in all, I would put my money on Deku winning DekuGon.
bout right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back