• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, having talked about it for a while on another thread, do DC Heralds even have universal feats? Because I honest-to-god haven't found a single one that wasn't from a temporary power-up or taken out of context.
Hal beating Krona
Hal Beating Parallax Sinestro in Rebirth
Hal containing the U-Bomb with some help from the Central Battery Reserves
Any of The Flashes Mainly Wally and Barry best at there limit breaking peak
Ironically universal superman probably has a better shot of being legit in Rebirth than in post Crisis

Hal beating Krona
Hal Beating Parallax Sinestro in Rebirth
Hal containing the U-Bomb with some help from the Central Battery Reserves
Any of The Flashes Mainly Wally and Barry best at there limit breaking peak
Ironically universal superman probably has a better shot of being legit in Rebirth than in post Crisis
The only way Hal could logically win against Ion is getting enough willpower to the point where the difference between himself and Ion is so minuscule that it dosn't matter very much. Considering other Green Lanterns like Kyle exist who are generally considered to be near Hal's own power, this is pretty clearly above Hal's usual level of power and is only a level he can get to under extreme circumstances.

That's fair

I'm gonna need some context as to what the U-Bomb does.

Makes sense.

That's the general gist I've gotten from this.

Ye, he did the feat extremely casually and Hal while physically exhausted could fight on even grounds with him
Can I have the full context for that?

Also, the main reason I'm asking all of this is for another thread.

So which Magneto MU u guys prefer
ovs.gif

So which Magneto MU u guys prefer
Magnecclerator

Where, then? Link them, cause it sure as hell wasn't in here
RWBY is a universally hated and regularly spited verse on this wiki and in any other case people would have just agreed that the RWBY character dies and be done with it but since im arguing that she dies people are taking priority disagreeing with me over spiting RWBY. Its quite fascinating really, and something i'll have to note in for the future.

RWBY is a universally hated and regularly spited verse on this wiki and in any other case people would have just agreed that the RWBY character dies and be done with it but since im arguing that she dies people are taking priority disagreeing with me over spiting RWBY. Its quite fascinating really, and something i'll have to note in for the future.
Damn that sure looks like a lotta "not calcs" there.

I just checked the thread for every single one of your posts after you said the calcs existed. Not a single calc. Not even a single link. It's amazing how you can't do something as simple as providing links to things you claim to have and go on a tirade about bias every time you're asked to provide basic evidence to your claims. This thread was in the 60s pages when you made the claim and we're on 82 now

Oh. My b.
It's cool. It's only really meant to be a meme. Community seems pretty sure of the fight so I thought it'd be funny to bust out an obscure crossover probably only a dozen people in total remember to fan some sort of ironic flame while we wait to see if DB confirms what everyone seems to be saying or not.

I worked almost all day on it though, so laugh.

One legendary Tier 7 feat at Attack on Titan
1. Armin Arlert defeated Bertolt Hoover and Mikasa Ackerman is (better call was) stronger than Armin.
2. Mikasa killed Eren Yeager who is much stronger than Bertolt and Armin.
Trumping the whatever this Nevermore is doing which Blake scales above.
Blake still has speed but Mikasa has stealth and it is a matter of who hits first.

The author could have been more credible if he/she/it/they could have self shown these earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back