• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it I feel two factors hinders it
The Thor movie coming out would be more incentive to make it thi. Thor will be in the spotlight so it’s be a great time to capitalize on that. Don’t forget that’s exactly what they did with Wonder Woman vs Thor back in 2017 (it was released the same time when Thor: Ragnorak came out).
The returns on the other hand, yeah I’ll give you that one.

So, for the remaining 6 matchups, high contenders are (I've almost certainly missed some here):
Madara vs Aizen
Frieza vs Megatron
Ash vs Yugi/Lucy
Vegeta vs Thor
Cole vs Alex
Black Adam vs Apocalypse
Dexter vs Jimmy
Shulk vs Lightning
Bill vs Discord
Maybe Noel vs Aegis(?)

Disconfirmed:
Ant-Man vs Atom
Basically any matchup involving a Sonic character
Probably Jason Vorhees vs Michael Myers (I feel it would have to be a live-action fight, and I highly doubt we're getting a live-action fight this season)

As an aside, I distinctly remember Ben stating that some of the episodes will feature some of the most requested characters of all time, as in characters who don't have set-in-stone matchups. So highly requested characters without concrete opponents like Cell and Saitama might show up as well(?)

So, for the remaining 6 matchups, high contenders are (I've almost certainly missed some here):
Madara vs Aizen
Frieza vs Megatron
Ash vs Yugi/Lucy
Vegeta vs Thor
Cole vs Alex
Black Adam vs Apocalypse
Dexter vs Jimmy
Shulk vs Lightning
Bill vs Discord
Maybe Noel vs Aegis(?)

Disconfirmed:
Ant-Man vs Atom
Probably Jason Vorhees vs Michael Myers (I feel it would have to be a live-action fight, and I highly doubt we're getting a live-action fight this season)

As an aside, I distinctly remember Ben stating that some of the episodes will feature some of the most requested characters of all time, as in characters who don't have set-in-stone matchups. So highly requested characters without concrete opponents like Cell and Saitama might show up as well(?)
I don't know about Cell, but I'm pretty sure Saitama would fight either Goku, Superman, or Popeye. At least, based on what I've seen...

Also, how popular is Izuku Midoriya vs. Gon Freeces?

Madara vs Aizen
Frieza vs Megatron
Ash vs Yugi/Lucy
Vegeta vs Thor
Cole vs Alex
Black Adam vs Apocalypse
Dexter vs Jimmy
Shulk vs Lightning
Bill vs Discord
Maybe Noel vs Aegis(?)

Disconfirmed:
Ant-Man vs Atom

Cole vs Alex and Madara vs Aizen are locks. Ik that for a fact. Every other matchup is fair game. I do think they all will happen at some point though, just maybe not this year.

I don't know about Cell, but I'm pretty sure Saitama would fight either Goku, Superman, or Popeye. At least, based on what I've seen...

It has been confirmed that it will be done at some point. Originally I heard it was gonna be this year but with MHA entering it’s final arc they postponed it. So it won’t be done until that has wrapped up.

IIRC it was confirmed that we were getting a pokemon fight for 151. I'd imagine Ash vs Yugi/Lucy or a Mewtwo runback.
Pretty sure that was a false rumor. IIRC, they only said that if they were to do a Pokemon MU, it would be funny if it was Episode 151. I remember asking G1 about this and they noted that this was never a confirmation.

The Thor movie coming out would be more incentive to make it thi. Thor will be in the spotlight so it’s be a great time to capitalize on that. Don’t forget that’s exactly what they did with Wonder Woman vs Thor back in 2017 (it was released the same time when Thor: Ragnorak came out).
it comes out next year which makes sense to do it next season to capitalize on it
a Mewtwo runback.
Doubt
pretty popular Deku is Gon most requested And vice versa now that Miles is off the table
Pretty sure that was a false rumor. IIRC, they only said that if they were to do a Pokemon MU, it would be funny if it was Episode 151. I remember asking G1 about this and they noted that this was never a confirmation.
i see

Madara vs Aizen
Frieza vs Megatron
Ash vs Yugi/Lucy
Vegeta vs Thor
Cole vs Alex
Black Adam vs Apocalypse
Dexter vs Jimmy
Shulk vs Lightning
Bill vs Discord
Maybe Noel vs Aegis(?)

Disconfirmed:
Ant-Man vs Atom

SilverTrunks has been de confirmed aswell

You could argue yugi vs ash to be fair if you use 4-B scaling for ash Because yugi scales above the light of destruction who lights up half of the universe and was going to destroy the universe and light it up fully so even if you don't accept LoD destroying the universe he would still light it up fully
And it could be fair if we use the High 3-A scaling for ash Because yugi also scales to alot of characters who have infinite power statements
But im pretty sure yugi always blitzes ash unless you use infinite speed scaling for ash

How it did it go in the games?
Generations had Base Sonic Beat him
In the OG Adventure fight, Super Sonic won mid diff. In Generations Base won solidly.

Yeah, I don't really expect Chaos too win this too, it also depends of Chaos scaling to Super Sonic or not as well, which I feel like they won't because in Sonic X the hedgehog stomped him
Yeah probably. DB’s Sonic scaling makes me want to puke. But I’ll take this over Silver vs Trunks (I REALLY don’t want that lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back