• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshimitsu i dont know, he is a classic that has been in every game so far, but its a matter of his opponent
You can have him fight Kenshi from Mortal Kombat.

Tekken 5 in total made 8.3 million

Tekken 6 made in total only 3.5 million

Well Jin basically becomes the villain in that game who starts ww3 (near the end you find out his intentions for it), you find out Heihachi pulled a part 4 joseph joestar with a swedish woman resulting in the josuke of the game known as lars, which fights around with an amnesia along his anime robot waifu alisa in order to put a stop to Jin and Azazel which is a deity who wanna destroy Earth for all the sins of the humanity, which also happens to be the origins of the devil gene

The main story is basically a beat them up styled mode with cutscenes playing eventually after a while, making you care for the death of a character you prolly dont give two ***** about and the boring moments in some of scenes
I thought it was cool. Then again, it is a matter of perspective.

I think mainly because while Tekken is popular in the US KOF on the other hand....Not so much
like the last KOF MU before Heihachi vs Geese was Ken vs Terry which only got-2Mil
in Compariosn to Ryu vs Jin which got-4.5 Mil
It's a shame though, KOF deserves more recognition compared to SF, MK, and Tekken

You can have him fight Kenshi from Mortal Kombat.
I always forget Kenshi is an option tho what connection are between them to be an option?
I thought it was cool. Then again, it is a matter of perspective.
I mean when i myself played it years ago i didnt really care much about, nowadays i just can see why people say the story started to be going downhill with it, tho imo its like okayish to me
It's a shame though, KOF deserves more recognition compared to SF, MK, and Tekken
Given Geese being in Tekken 7 and KOF15 is around the corner, the series can gain more popularity and all

Tekken again didnt gain much attention till Tekken 7 came around

I always forget Kenshi is an option tho what connection are between them to be an option?
  1. Both originate from from clans/heritage that started from feudal Japan.
  2. They have different ways of swordsmanship (Yoshi's bizarre and unpredictability vs. Kenshi's Telekinesis/Telepathy and sound-over-sight).
  3. Both grudges for taking away their loved ones (Bryan killed the Shida Clan and Qian Chi murdered Kenshi's wife)
I mean when i myself played it years ago i didnt really care much about, nowadays i just can see why people say the story started to be going downhill with it, tho imo its like okayish to me
That's nice to hear

Given Geese being in Tekken 7 and KOF15 is around the corner, the series can gain more popularity and all

Tekken again didnt gain much attention till Tekken 7 came around
True, true

KOF deserves more recognition compared to SF, MK, and Tekken
Well KOF was a big name back then in Asia, esp. in late 1990s. Until SNK Playmore runs itself down the business and the fighting game business market is split by Capcom and Arc System Works.

How popular is Homestuck? I hear Dave Strider vs Homura Akemi as a matchup recently.

Last edited:
Speaking about RWBY and discrimination, do you think Adam Taurus VS Arlong (RWBY VS One Piece) could be a good match for a Death Battle?

adam_taurus_vs__arlong_by_omnicidalclown1992_dd0er4m-fullview.jpg

Speaking about RWBY and discrimination, do you think Adam Taurus VS Arlong (RWBY VS One Piece) could be a good match for a Death Battle?

adam_taurus_vs__arlong_by_omnicidalclown1992_dd0er4m-fullview.jpg
This is a free win to One Piece so cheap it rivals Blake vs Mikasa and Weiss vs Mitsuru.

Oh the preview straight out says Blake can tank more than a Thunder Spear can deliver. Good job and good game the "oriental blooded".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back