• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
prime_vs_rex_by_water_frez_d9w0cs7-fullview.jpg

Liberty Prime VS Metal Gear REX (Fallout VS Metal Gear)
I would ******* love to see them do this because I like both these Series, though REX utterly stomps Liberty Prime even when it was Crippled against RAY.

You know, if Kirby ever reappears on Death Battle, Rimuru would be a surprisingly good matchup in terms of connections, even if it's a stomp.
If I'm correct in assuming you're talking about Rimuru from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, do you mind explaining the connections? Never watched that show, but I heard it's one of the better isekai anime out there.

If I'm correct in assuming you're talking about Rimuru from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, do you mind explaining the connections? Never watched that show, but I heard it's one of the better isekai anime out there.
  • Both can consume enemies and gain powers from them
  • Both are generally considered to be "Cute", but possess incredible power
  • Neither has an actual gender, but are generally referred to as male (Adding to the trope of non-binary people being able to kill god)

You know, if Kirby ever reappears on Death Battle, Rimuru would be a surprisingly good matchup in terms of connections, even if it's a stomp.
That's kinda bare bones but better than Kirby vs Pops. Mario vs Kirby is his best match-up tho.
Depends on if you use the original or anime/light novel version of Rimuru. The former is one of the strongest 2-Bs on the site, while the latter is just tier 6.
This.

And... Kirby vs Yuyuko Saigyouji is another good and quite fairly requested matchup - male vs female pink eater with a cute outlook but terrifying powers.

I meant the TF2 people I listed, but thank you for checking

I must assume this could lead to some trouble if this happen?
I am cautious on that. Not even optimistically cautious.

Rooster Teeth has been making commercial successes and failures from time to time. And while AT&T is not the freest shareholder of Otter Media and therefore Rooster Teeth, there can be worse investors - those who buy it so that they can kill it in their own hands.

I am cautious on that. Not even optimistically cautious.

Rooster Teeth has been making commercial successes and failures from time to time. And while AT&T is not the freest shareholder of Otter Media and therefore Rooster Teeth, there can be worse investors - those who buy it so that they can kill it in their own hands.
I hope there is someone who can push rooster teeth in the right directions. I'd hate to loose Death Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back