• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roster Teeth is not the best place to work at. Worse with bullying/boycotting and inter-bullying/boycotting. Even worse with political agenda on trend (tbh tho the whole Hollywood and vast majority of western media has been swarmed such way to different degrees at different firms).

Hey, hey, who are we to judge him for liking RWBY and AOT?
Reminds me of some other weebs who are over-obsessive on particular fights.

We have extremes from Blazerball for Aya Brea vs Jill Valentine to more controlled ones like Yoshirocks92@DBW for Noel Vermillion vs Aigis

Who's Blazer?
BlazerBall34@Death Battle Wiki, who got council-ed out for spamming Jill Valentine vs Aya Brea and Mitochondria Eve vs Alexia Ashford like in many social platforms, like Youtube, Twitter, Death Battle Wiki Comment Section Central and others.

Now,
don't compare my mans your0nly to ******* Blazer
I would like to know who "YOUR0NLYMATE" is. Other than a he/she/it/they who commissioned Brandon Yates a song for Titanic Shadows (Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman).

Okay I guess I know who Y0UR0NLYMATE is now.

And I somehow wonder if commissioning a song could promote a Death Battle matchup. And if it does, how this would distort the matchup roster schedule.

I mean, it does take a cost to compose and perform a song, but a song for US$200... I do not know if this is worth it. Also, while US$200 a song is quite some money, I wonder how much it could feed the Rooster Teeth crew and repay AT&T debts.

My emotion is mixed.
The reception rate of 40862:921 or 97.7958% is awesome but 871,749 view clicks only in 1 week is unacceptable.

Most popular fighting games are street fighter and mortal kombat, if you ask casuals if they know a name, those are the most likely ones you hear

Tekken gained more popularity with tekken 7 nowadays
If speaking about who's gonna be the next Tekken fighter in DB I guess it would be someone more popular in tekken, we got Jin and Heihachi already so I guess....

Kazuya and Yoshimitsu?

Kazuya will be 100% in the future, you gotta have all the mishima generations, tho depends who they will choose as his opponent

Yoshimitsu i dont know, he is a classic that has been in every game so far, but its a matter of his opponent

Nina can have a chance, iirc she has cammy and black widow as best options, Paul is another option they had a dbx with guile

Copy n paste from leddit
This season will have 16 episodes. I've been obsessing over what the future episodes could possibly be as of late. Here is what we know:

Confirmed:
Yoda vs. King Mickey
Shadow vs. Ryuko
Lex Luthor vs. Dr. Doom
Heihachi vs. Geese
Mikasa vs. Blake

Semi-confirmed:
Steven vs. Star Butterfly
Link vs. Cloud 2

All but confirmed:
Dio vs. Alucard
Macho Man vs. Kool-Aid Man
Galactus vs. Unicron

That's 10 episodes that we either know will happen or already have. 6 of them are still unknown. A researcher deconfirmed Ant-Man vs. Atom recently, and basically said that this season is going to have the most important and popular characters of their series'. With that in mind, what could the 6 unknown episodes be?

Granted it it should be 4 given Alex vs Cole and Madara vs Aizen are locks this season

Copy n paste from leddit
This season will have 16 episodes. I've been obsessing over what the future episodes could possibly be as of late. Here is what we know:

Confirmed:
Yoda vs. King Mickey
Shadow vs. Ryuko
Lex Luthor vs. Dr. Doom
Heihachi vs. Geese
Mikasa vs. Blake

Semi-confirmed:
Steven vs. Star Butterfly
Link vs. Cloud 2

All but confirmed:
Dio vs. Alucard
Macho Man vs. Kool-Aid Man
Galactus vs. Unicron

That's 10 episodes that we either know will happen or already have. 6 of them are still unknown. A researcher deconfirmed Ant-Man vs. Atom recently, and basically said that this season is going to have the most important and popular characters of their series'. With that in mind, what could the 6 unknown episodes be?

Granted it it should be 4 given Alex vs Cole and Madara vs Aizen are locks this season
Somebody here mentioned Ash vs. Yugi. Does that count?

Also about popularity, Tekken 6 was so popular on my school, that if someone had PSP, that someone would definitely have Tekken on it.
Too bad this is where the series went downhill, story wise and sales wise
Yeah, but his opponent seems to be not fully chosen, I mean he doesn't have some good mu which got popularity at the moment. Yoshimitsu too but still.
Iori yagami should be his opponent imo, better then have a SF character return for it

Imo "possibly", DB kinda solved it by Hulk vs Broly, Thor may have hax but I guess they will do exactly same as previous 2 DBS fights. Pure AP.
Another possibility is Frieza vs Megatron. That’s less likely than Thor vs Vegeta but I’ve heard that being circled around a lot too. If it’s not happening this year it will definitely be a matchup in the future though I promise that.

What u mean?
Tekken 5 in total made 8.3 million

Tekken 6 made in total only 3.5 million

Well Jin basically becomes the villain in that game who starts ww3 (near the end you find out his intentions for it), you find out Heihachi pulled a part 4 joseph joestar with a swedish woman resulting in the josuke of the game known as lars, which fights around with an amnesia along his anime robot waifu alisa in order to put a stop to Jin and Azazel which is a deity who wanna destroy Earth for all the sins of the humanity, which also happens to be the origins of the devil gene

The main story is basically a beat them up styled mode with cutscenes playing eventually after a while, making you care for the death of a character you prolly dont give two ***** about and the boring moments in some of scenes

Tekken 5 in total made 8.3 million

Tekken 6 made in total only 3.5 million

Well Jin basically becomes the villain in that game who starts ww3 (near the end you find out his intentions for it), you find out Heihachi pulled a part 4 joseph joestar with a swedish woman resulting in the josuke of the game known as lars, which fights around with an amnesia along his anime robot waifu alisa in order to put a stop to Jin and Azazel which is a deity who wanna destroy Earth for all the sins of the humanity, which also happens to be the origins of the devil gene

The main story is basically a beat them up styled mode with cutscenes playing eventually after a while, making you care for the death of a character you prolly dont give two ***** about and the boring moments in some of scenes
I see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back