• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg
  1. Shadow vs. Vegeta
  2. Solid Snake vs. Sam Fisher
  3. Tifa vs. Yang
  4. Black Panther vs. Batman
  5. Sephiroth vs. Vergil
  6. N/A
  7. N/A
  8. Sol Badguy
  9. Ryuuko Matoi
  10. Ryuuko Matoi
  11. Pokemon (Charizard) vs. Digimon (WarGreymon)
  12. Omegamon vs. Gogeta
  13. Doomguy/Doom Slayer vs. Master Chief
  14. N/A
  15. Divine Identity
  16. "Being a God can't be too hard. I mean... I'm the most intelligent, capable person on the planet. I'm not playing God. All this time, I've been playing human." -Iron Man
  17. Several, chief among them being Ryuuko Matoi vs. Shadow, Hulk vs. Broly, Doomguy vs. Master Chief, and Tifa vs. Yang
  18. Don't care
  19. N/A
  20. 3D. Namely, Sam Fisher vs. Solid Snake.
  21. Meh.
  22. Several, but if I had to choose one, Getter Robo.
  23. 1MM
  24. Not really, although I can see how Death Battle can change peoples' opinions because of how mainstream it is.

Ultimately I'm rooting for Lex. I've seen a lot of both wank and downplay of doom, and a lot of lex downplay, over the last two weeks, but I haven't seen an ounce of lex wank, and the lexposters have been way better sports than the doomposters overall.

1. Goku v Superman
2. Sam Fisher vs Snake or Power Rangers vs Voltron force
3. Samus vs Boba Fett 1
4. Dante vs Bayonetta
5. Agumon vs Charizard
6. Season 4
7. Desk of Death battle for awhile but I’m not sure now
8. Kenshiro
9. Shovel Knight
10. None really, I’m content so far
11. Also none
12. Agumon vs Flynn
13. None that I can think of
14. Wings of iron
15. I can’t think of any rn

From what I’ve heard from some people, it’s being taken out of context, and it was just Doom freezing Loki in time. Apparently some weird shit has been happening behind the scenes with people changing things last minute.
That's not what's happened. That feat is fine. Some stuff disappeared for Lex last minute within the blog and the Motherbox was forgotten to be added in.

Ultimately I'm rooting for Lex. I've seen a lot of both wank and downplay of doom, and a lot of lex downplay, over the last two weeks, but I haven't seen an ounce of lex wank, and the lexposters have been way better sports than the doomposters overall.
To be fair, even considering Lex to be herald tier is a little bit iffy unless you dig really deep, but even then calling him herald tier is reasonable. It's fundamentally difficult to wank Lex Luthor.

Doom still haxstomps, though. I'm just hoping for dialogue on par or better than Lex vs Iron Man.

1. Goku vs. Superman
  2. Iron Man vs. Lex Luthor
  3. Lara Croft vs. Nathan Drake
  4. Yoda vs. King Mickey
  5. Thanos vs. Darkseid/Hulk vs. Broly/All Might vs. Might Guy
  6. Season 2 and Season 7
  7. DBX
  8. Iron Man, Broly, Danny Phantom, Samurai Jack, Ghost Rider, Beerus, Shadow, Jon Talbain, Todoroki, Black Panther
  9. Goku, Ben 10, Jin Kazama, Erza Scarlet, Ganondorf, Vergil, Miles Morales, Genos, Leonardo, Pit, Daredevil, Mob
  10. Iron Man and Erza Scarlet
  11. Danny vs. Jake, Sanji vs. Rock Lee, Shadow vs. Ryuko
  12. Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin, Hyde Kido vs. Shirou Emiya, Eren Jaeger vs. Ken Kaneki, Spawn vs. Devilman, Parasoul vs. Neo Politan
  13. Link vs. Cloud
  14. Mighty, Wings of Iron, Chaos Unraveled, Fight like a Devil, Ikari, Watts Up Danger
  15. Emerald Heroes, Teenage Mighty Morphin, American Phantom, Way Past Flash, Madness Envenom
  16. "I'm not playing God. All this time, I've been playing himan.", "You won't like me when I'm angry. Show me." and "Time, huh? Thanks for the tip."
  17. Roronoa Zoro vs. Erza Scarlet outcome and analysis wise, Ben 10 vs. Gree Lantern outcone wise.
  18. Wiz.
  19. D.U.M.M.Y
  20. 2D: Mob vs. Tatsumaki, 3D: Hulk vs. Broly, Hand Drawn: Samurai Jack vs. Afro Samurai
  21. They're okay, normally. But done well can be awesome.
  22. Under Night in Birth, Fate, various cartoons.
  23. One Minute Melee and Mini Rumble.
  24. No. I enjoy for what is: an internet debate essay revolving around fictional characters. Sometimes, they're accurate other times, not so much. But it will be remembered as an internet show that will be on everyone's minds.

1. Link vs Cloud
2. Sephiroth vs Vergil
3. Sub-Zero vs Glacius
4. Yoda vs King Mickey
5. Hulk vs Broly
6. Tied between Season 2 and Season 6.
7. Death Race overall, but certain seasons of DBX are better.
8. Doctor Doom, Hal Jordan, and Vinsmoke Sanji
9. Doctor Strange, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kakashi Hatake
10. Link, specifically not against Cloud
11. Ultron vs Sigma
12. Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen
13. Bayonetta vs Dante, once Bayo 3 comes out
14. Mighty and Lost Ice Storms
15. Dangerous Gaze.
16. "I've been playing human".
17. Gray vs Esdeath, now and forever.
18. Wiz.
19. Jocelyn. Please go away, Ringmaster.
20. 3D.
21. There's a lot of good ones that have yet to be done, so bring it on. Just make it herald and higher instead of street level, cause that's boring.
22. Fate, please god
23. Riot Rumble
24. Death Battle and the vs debating community created around it have unironically probably stopped me from taking my own life. It is absolutely important to me

1. Rainbow Dash vs Star Scream
2. Either Snake vs Sam, Goro vs Machamp or Hulk vs Broly
3. Batgirl vs Spider Gwen
4. Yoda vs King Mickey
5. Hulk vs Broly
6. Season 6
7. DBX
8. Kirby
9. Johnny Cage
10. Billy Butcher for Stain vs Billy
11. Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie/Samurai Jack vs Afro Samurai
12. Discord vs Bill Cipher/Morag vs Winter Schnee
13. Doomguy vs Master Chief
14. Emerald Heroes has lyrics right?
15. Turtle n Toaded (Jiraiya vs Rossi)
16. “I wasn’t playing god. This whole time, I was playing human.”
17. None really
18. Wiz
19. D.U.M.M.Y
20. Hand Drawn/3D
21. Over abundant but inevitable
22. Touhou, Xeno series, Fire Emblem
23. OMM
24. Hmm not really tbh. It’s just a show that I like to watch and talk about with friends.

I'm betting Diocard (Cause who would expect it to be shown this early and not during halloween)
Possibly thinking about and JJBA has an event tommorow
Thanks man

If it weren't for DB, even ignoring all that, i definitely wouldn't have found this wiki and met so many awesome people
True on this
Yeah vs debating can get tedious but I feel it's great to get to talk people about series you like and discuss them, even if you might have differing opinions
That as well to consider

1. Mario vs Sonic

2.Wario vs King Dedede

3. Justin Bieber vs Some girl artist which also kinda hated (when I was decising I choosed not something bad, but something that don't get you at all, and this episode I guess that no one knows until there would be remind that this episode exists)

4. Yoda vs King Micky by far.

5. Darkseid vs Thanos

6. It's pretty hard but I think I would have to give it season 6.

7. DBX

8. (Put here sonic character), Obi Wan.

9. Shigeo Kageyama, Darth Vader.

10. Darth Vader or Pikachu maybe, but most importantly I think Doomguy/Master Chief return.

11. Sonic vs Flash.

12. Raz vs Ness

13. Dr. Eggman vs Dr. Wily

14. Mighty

15. Way Past Flash, appetite for greed.

16. "I dunno Lex, being a god can't be too hard. I mean, I'm the most intelligent capable person on the planet. I'm not playing God, all this time... I've been playing human."

17. Pikachu vs Blanka Imo was one of the worst in terms of research, on the background of other episodes.

18. Wiz

19. D. U. M. M. Y.

20. 2D mostly can make more effective battle, but other types are also good in good hands.

21. Some of them are iconic, but mostly it's kinda... squeezed out the juices. In other words, there isn't too much iconic DC vs Marvel MU's left at least from what I know, and better lead on other stuff.

22. Mother series.

23. Rewind Rumble maybe, despite being not much loved and sometimes creating memes like omnipotent Archie Sonic, it's still can have at least some good animation. But OMM would be most favorite.

24. I think... It's fun but it also would be important as it not only putted me on vs debating, but also if not DB there wouldn't be much series I acknowledged through them. RvB, the Boys, Shovel Knight and etc.
So imo it's pretty important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back