• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3:48
No lyrics
"Average" quality at 2020~2021 standards

Slow techno rock dominates
Dunno much about the theme music for either character so cannot determine spoil level

You know it's kinda sad that Super don't have much to offer in terms of Reps from it
Like the only ones you have that are worth a Damn are
HIT
Goku Black
That's it
I like Jiren but he doesn't bring much in banter or anything interesting moveset wise Besides his glare
Toppo is the same case here but only has his God Mode and Hakai
Neither are really interesting to do a DB
Toppo can be arguably said to have Death Battle discussion value as he is defeated by Vegeta and can showcase how a GOD is trained. Although this will be made redundant if Thor vs Vegeta happens earlier than a Toppo matchup.
As Vegeta learns hakai in the "recent issue"
I seen that argument before that Makoto speed blitzes before she can use all fiction.
Maybe?
Speed blitzing, Persona speeds are in question so she may or may not even speed blitz.
Well All Fiction can just revive Medaka so probably not.
Death Battle rules say willing to kill and therefore will blitz (in verdict) if able to do so. Animation wise the killing blow will only land at the end of the fight but this should not affect the verdict.

Last edited:
image0.jpg
  1. Mario vs Sonic 1
  2. Probably the Mega Man Battle Royale or Carnage vs Lucy
  3. Goku vs Superman 2
  4. He-Man vs Lion-O
  5. All Might vs Might Guy
  6. Season 6 (Though Season 5 is a close second place)
  7. DBX I guess, though I'd pick One Minute Melee if I could
  8. Metal Sonic or King Dedede
  9. The Meta, Sigma, Edward Elric or Mob
  10. Doctor Doom for Doom vs Gilgamesh
  11. Wally West vs Archie Sonic
  12. Copen vs Archer, Novel Kars vs Medaka, Omori vs The Batter or Doom vs Gilgamesh
  13. Eggman vs Wily
  14. Mighty (Ikari's a close second)
  15. Mega Mania
  16. Lex and Tony's exchange just before and as Tony uses the Endosym
  17. (Only counting Season 4 onwards for the sake of fairness) Metal Sonic vs Zero because the way Zero won in the animation, while cool, was also really dumb, and the "No blitzing the base" rule means Metal Overlord AP stomps
  18. Wiz, though honestly it can vary.
  19. D.U.M.M.Y. is surprisingly fun, even if he isn't used for his purpose as much as he probably should be
  20. I'm going to assume this means favorite animation style rather than favorite animation period. Sprites with Hand Drawn elements is by far my favorite.
  21. I like it as long as it's interesting, and it's true that a lot of DC or Marvel characters have their opposite counterpart as their best matchup (Mysterioso vs Scarecrow, Ant-Man vs Atom, etc...), but I dislike it when DC vs Marvel is done for DC vs Marvel's sake, and at the expense of a much better matchup for one of the characters (Lex vs Doom instead of Doom vs Gil for example), and it's annoying when a great character has their potential wasted on a comic MU (Like Venom vs Crona, even if I like that episode more than most people)
  22. Azure Striker Gunvolt
  23. Cartoon Fight Club and Rewind Rumble have a special place in my heart, even if I don't watch either anymore (I mean the latter used Gunvolt, of course I like it)
  24. Yeah, it started my entire career as a versus debater for better or worse.

Tho it comes down if they allow fire god liu kang and where they place him with that and if without that overall, also they never tackled how powerful a god tier of KI is, same going for MK

Lots of factors to take in consideration about them
I think Fire God will be allowed for Animation purposes
And it would be interesting to see where the view it in power
Shadow/Omen Jago should be good to go IIrc from Ultra guy they had Gargos at Large Planet Level before the star level was found out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back