• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dcfbovl-11afbb21-018e-49d1-bfca-06d4cec72d2c.jpg

So what are the hax walls that Doom can kick in before he potentially gets defeated by Lex's own?

Since we are discussing Geese Howard vs Heihachi Mishima before the spoilers, for what content should we actually temporarily spoiler bracket them?
Oh, they're actually doing something with that?
It has been referenced in Shadow vs Ryuuko that Boomstick's father threw away their relationship.

Ok but for real this time, does anyone here know of any KOF feats that I can find?

I’m trying to find some feats, but I could only find so Rela feats for them

"Fighting game matches, like Marvel VS DC or a lot of Shonen stuff, are a staple of VS debating and the show itself, so it was another genre that we felt needed to be represented this year. Of the matches left, Heihachi VS Geese has consistently been one of the top requests of all time, with Tekken and Fatal Fury both both being in need of a runback after some pretty long absences. It’s also an episode in which while it hasn’t been discussed much publicly, the whole team has wanted to do it for a veeeeeery long time."
DB reaserchers stating this

What the hell people you could at least use the spoiler tags, the episode hasn't be released on youtube yet.

Anyway, Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard its something that i wanted to see since One Minute Melee.

And it was a while since Tekken or King of Fighters had made their appearance in the show.

I bet the fight will most likely be 3d based on Tekken 7's engine since Geese was a DLC character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back