• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate the idea of the CDB joke fights getting actual episodes. Cereal mascot royale, Disney princess royale, Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man, etc.
From a certain point of view, cereal mascot battle royale and Disney princess battle royale can be as good as if they are normal episodes.

Oh, so that's why the event's that day
So why we do not have Jonathan Joestar vs Tanjiro Kamado but Luthor vs Doom tomorrow instead?

Oh if not for the spoiler I would have guessed King Ghidorah vs Deathwing or Liu Kang vs Jago.

Like when they said Geese scales to 500 petatons out of vague ass statement, on lobo vs ghost rider they legit thought lobo might scale to the superman who got amped to beat forger

Ait gonna take their shit seriously when they state things like these
You know what’s funny, I literally see every where people saying Geese beats Heihachi and I ask for literally any feats, they only give me the super shitty 500 petaton feat which is just a really bad calc lol

You know what’s funny, I literally see every where people saying Geese beats Heihachi and I ask for literally any feats, they only give me the super shitty 500 petaton feat which is just a really bad calc lol
Before we discuss further, where even is the said feat? The wanks from the Yusuke vs Yomi feat and the Esdeath Ice Storm Commander-in-chief feat look pale in comparison to this one? Please PM me the link and calc if it is private, thanks.

Why Krillin vs Aquaman (Post-Flashpoint) as the upcoming Community Death Battle?

Last edited:
They took an ending where some dude said "this is the birth of a new world" or something like that and somehow got 500 petatons, for like surface wiping power for some reason

Funny how they ignored the fact Tekken has a bunch of lore to suggest comparable or higher levels and not even once they mentioned about it, but a vague dude is good enough

They took an ending where some dude said "this is the birth of a new world" or something like that and somehow got 500 petatons, for like surface wiping power for some reason

Funny how they ignored the fact Tekken has a bunch of lore to suggest comparable or higher levels and not even once they mentioned about it, but a vague dude is good enough
Also isn’t in Tekken lore that one character could literally destroy the world? Which is going to be way higher than any Kof feat lol

Everyone shut the **** up

Stone Ocean Confirmed

motherfjojoref.jpg

Low 7-B and questionable 7-B with supersonic by their logic sounds like Heihachi fight?....assuming they dont wank Geese

Kirsche acknowledges the TTT2 Feat

Kirsche acknowledges the TTT2 Feat
In ryu vs jin they said its not supported in main games, also they didnt count the cgi movie, even tho Harada and T7 show and say otherwise

I really cant trust these guys after that

In ryu vs jin they said its not supported in main games, also they didnt count the cgi movie, even tho Harada and T7 show and say otherwise

I really cant trust these guys after that
Damn bro it's almost like research changes over time, it would certainly suck if sonic stats didn't go from city level to ultra accepting planet level base and universal super forms- OH WAIT

JFHC guys, can you seriously all not wait a day to not spoil it for those who are actually waiting for the fight? The spoiler tag is literally one click of a button from being used.
Not to say it helps protect VSBW from potentially shot down.

So what are the hax walls that Doom can kick in before he potentially gets defeated by Lex's own?

Since we are discussing Geese Howard vs Heihachi Mishima before the spoilers, for what content should we actually temporarily spoiler bracket them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back