• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhh. If the joke is about "Doom started to charging energy in one hand and shooted from another.", that's lie. He got shooted by luthor in one hand and then he charges and shoots from another hand(I'm probably dumb and don't get something, but still).
It's that the gun gets knocked out of doom's hand but it's back in the third image even though he fired from his palm and not the gun

unknown.png

Any thoughts?
Rias imo its her better match, both are pres at school, both are main heroines, they dont mind being seen nude especially by the MC, their MC is a wimp that wins their heart eventually, both have a big chest and also red vs blue theme

Wouldn't Chara make more sense to use for The Batter?
Eh? Sans vs The Judge is already a way better Undertale vs OFF matchup, not to mention Chara dosn't really have any footage or even still images to use beyond two short cutscenes so they really don't fit Death Battle's style that well. Not to mention, Chara vs The Batter is an AP Stomp, Hax Stomp and maybe Speedblitz depending on what you consider Chara's speed to be while Sans vs The Judge is only a speedblitz. And even then Sans vs The Judge probably isn't Sans' best matchup.

Omori and The Batter have great connections, albeit I can't get into them without spoiling the entire game, while Chara vs The Batter is just "Antagonist from indie RPG that you kinda thought was the protagonist I guess"

Eh? Sans vs The Judge is already a way better Undertale vs OFF matchup, not to mention Chara dosn't really have any footage or even still images to use beyond two short cutscenes so they really don't fit Death Battle's style that well.
But how it would work? Frisk's power level varies heavily for each route you take in the game (Neutral, Genocide and Pacifist), you cannot just mash them all together in one single composite version, and its not like there is a official canon ending for determinate which version its canon.

Even Frisk's fighting style and personalities are not comparable, with Genocide Frisk always going to the kill, Pacifist Frisk unwilling to attack in anyway and Neutral Frisk in between, it seen to be way too complicated for Death Battle to handle.

While Chara should just be a more powerful version of Genocide Frisk, possessing all the latter's abilities/attacks and much more, which its far more easily to analyze.

Not to mention, Chara vs The Batter is an AP Stomp, Hax Stomp and maybe Speedblitz depending on what you consider Chara's speed
To be honest that may depend by how they will interpret Hugo's feats, if they will consider the Zones to be universes or not.

But how it would work? Frisk's power level varies heavily for each route you take in the game (Neutral, Genocide and Pacifist), you cannot just mash them all together in one single composite version, and its not like there is a official canon ending for determinate which version its canon.
Pacifist is the one most people consider to be the "Canon" ending and DB's rules mean no morals. But yeah, Frisk is weird and I prefer The Batter if anyone were to fight Omori.

image0.jpg

1. Shadow vs Vegeta (unfortunately)

2. Sonic vs Mario (2011; nostalgia lol) and Sonic vs Wally

3. Tied between Shadow’s first two episodes

4. Dante vs Bayonetta

5. Hulk vs Broly

6. 6 or 7

7. DBX (not exactly a high bar)

8. & 9. Sonic

10. Spider-Man

11. None.

12. Izuku Midoriya vs Ms. Marvel

13. Rogue vs Wonder Woman was pretty wrong. Maybe that

14. Emerald Heroes

15. Way Past Flash and A Strange Fate

16. “Sayonara, dipshit!”, from recent memory

17. “An”? As in singular?

18. Could care less

19. Ditto

20. All Might vs Might Guy for 3D, Metal vs Zero for 2D, Daredevil vs Nightwing for live action, Samurai Jack vs Afro Samurai for hand drawn

21. More please ovo

22. Image Comics (Kratos vs Spawn was shit so I don’t count it)

23. One Minute Melee, Mini Rumble is pretty cool too

24. Not particularly.

image0.jpg

1. Shadow vs Vegeta (unfortunately)

2. Sonic vs Mario (2011; nostalgia lol) and Sonic vs Wally

3. Tied between Shadow’s first two episodes

4. Dante vs Bayonetta

5. Hulk vs Broly

6. 6 or 7

7. DBX (not exactly a high bar)

8. & 9. Sonic

10. Spider-Man

11. None.

12. Izuku Midoriya vs Ms. Marvel

13. Rogue vs Wonder Woman was pretty wrong. Maybe that

14. Emerald Heroes

15. Way Past Flash and A Strange Fate

16. “Sayonara, dipshit!”, from recent memory

17. “An”? As in singular?

18. Could care less

19. Ditto

20. All Might vs Might Guy for 3D, Metal vs Zero for 2D, Daredevil vs Nightwing for live action, Samurai Jack vs Afro Samurai for hand drawn

21. More please ovo

22. Image Comics (Kratos vs Spawn was shit so I don’t count it)

23. One Minute Melee, Mini Rumble is pretty cool too

24. Not particularly.
1. Yoshi vs Riptor
2. Ganondorf vs Dracula
3. Shadow vs Mewtwo
4. He-Man vs Lion-O
5. Thanos vs Darkseid
6. Season 6
7. DBX
8. Kenshiro
9. Ryuko
10. Riptor
11. Jotaro vs Kenshiro
12. Scourge vs Goku Black
13. Chief vs Doomguy, i guess?
14. Blood Moon
15. The Dark Lords
16. "You're not a man, you're a pig, let me here you squeal"
17. Cable vs Booster Gold
18. Boomstick, because he's not a pedo
19. Jocelyn
20. Ganondorf vs Dracula for 3D, Mega Man Battle Royale for 2D, Red Hood vs Winter Soldier for live action, Mario vs Sonic 2 for hand drawn
21. N o
22. Saint Seiya
23. OMM, lol
24. Not really

1. Kratos VS Spawn.

2. Beerus VS Sailor Galaxia.

3. Batgirl VS Spider-Gwen.

4. Yoda VS King Mickey.

5. Thanos VS Darkseid.

6. Season 6.

7. Death Race.

9. Goku.

10. Kratos.

11. None.

12. Commander Shepard VS Star-Lord.

13. Master Chief VS Doomguy.

14. [Rock] Exo.

15. One Hundred Percent.

17. Goku VS Superman.

18. Wiz.

20. 2D.

21. A little too many.

22. Saint Seiya.

23. One Minute Melee.

24. Nothing more than entertainment.

1. Don’t exactly remember but it was probably Batman vs Spider-Man, at least it’s the earliest I can remember watching.

2. Ganandorf vs Dracula is one I love.

3. Android 18 vs Captain Marvel is just Kinda boring and they use an ability 18 straight up doesn’t have to justify her win.

4. Yoda vs King Mickey is just a perfect episode in every way and a great way to kick off the legacy season.

5. All Might vs Might Guy again this episode is so perfect.

6. Season 5. Was really a toss up between S5 and S6 but S6 has slightly more episodes I dislike.

7. DBX

8. Obi-Wan, the memes were strong with this one.

9. All Might, sad to see my man’s die but he went down standing like a true hero.

10. Luigi, they did my boy dirty and he needs revenge.

11. Steven vs Star. I know it’s not out yet but it’s basically been confirmed at this point.

12. Discord vs Bill Cipher, still need to see this awesome match animated well as DB often does.

13. I guess Luigi vs Tails? They already did Mario vs Sonic rematch so why not this?

14. Watts up Danger

15. Gotta be honest if it doesn’t have lyrics I tune out the background music for the most part.

16. Basically all of the dialogue in All Might vs Might Guy was just Chef’s Kiss

17. Thanos vs Darkseid given what we know now about how strong the Gauntlet really is.

18. Wiz, I like the mad scientist archetype more than... the red neck gun guy archetype.

19. D.U.M.M.Y. I love his monotone humor.

20. 3D, Death Battle really shines in their 3D fights but I hope their 2D ones get more of a spotlight.

21. There’s a lot of them sure but don’t really have a problem with them.

22. Undertale, there’s a lot of cool fights for those characters but it depends on what DB can do with the limited feats and footage.

23. Rewind Rumble does the best stuff I’ve seen.

24. I mean I could live without it but I really enjoy it, it definitely helped me get started in vs debating.

Last edited:
What are the connections for Makoto vs Medaka even?
Presidents of the student council of their academies. Known under the nickname "Ms President". Tomboys who are known to be good at martial arts. They have an ideal of justice for things. Their mother figures (in the case of medaka) and father (in the case of makoto) passed away when they were very young. They have problems with their sisters who somehow ended up becoming their opponents, who are related to a certain controversy regarding changing people (Naze being part of the flask project, which seeks to change people as they are naturally to turn them into abnormals, Sae being part of the research in against the phantom thieves that change people as they are in personality.) They fight alongside groups made up of superhumans (The Phantom Thieves and The Jokers). Their motivations are also to open up to the world apart from focusing on studies and growing as people knowing what being human does so well, where their love interests come into play (Joker and Zenkichi) who do not care how others see them ( general a negative opinion, one for being too perfect and another for being too useless regarding what was happening in the Shujin academy). They changed the lives of several people, even as twisted as Akechi or Kumagawa in confrontations, and even gave a carving against the same gods of their universes (Yaldabaoth and Ajimu). A battle of strength against abilities.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Makoto dies horribly.
Her only advantage is ap, more experienced, and her persona herself can't be copied.
Medaka has everything else.
They might be equal in intelligence.
Is Persona a haxxed verse or not? And can Makoto just AP stomp and speed blitz Medals before Medaka can even think to All Fiction them out?

Is Persona a haxxed verse or not? And can Makoto just AP stomp and speed blitz Medals before Medaka can even think to All Fiction them out?
I seen that argument before that Makoto speed blitzes before she can use all fiction.
Maybe?
Speed blitzing, Persona speeds are in question so she may or may not even speed blitz.
Well All Fiction can just revive Medaka so probably not.

Last edited:
1.Batman vs Spiderman
2.Beerus vs Galaxia
3.Batgirl vs SpiderGwen
4.Dante vs Bayonetta
5.Hulk vs Broly/All Might vs Might Guy
6.S6 tho S5 is it equal
7.DBX i guess
8.Beerus
9.Goku
10.Kratos
11.Shadow vs Ryuko/Beerus vs Galaxia
12.Liu Kang vs Jago
13.Sol vs Ragna/Master Chief vs Doomguy
14.Ikari
15.Full Course Will
16."I Don't Care what kinda powers you got!"
17.Tifa vs Yang
18.Boomstick
19.Ringmaster
20.2D/3D
21.There fine as long as they overboard with them like last season and space them out while focusing on the ones fans could give a shit about
22.Asura Wrath
23.OMM
24.Not really but there good for entertainment value tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back