• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

Any thoughts?
I don't know who most of these people are...

Finally watching the Q&A. And I find it interesting that they confirmed that the more they delve into SW characters who were introduced in Disney Canon only. The less likely they will use Legends stuff. And I can see an argument for Rey not scaling to Legends even though she defeated Palpatine.

Edit: I JUST UNPAUSED THE VIDEO AND THEY IMMEDIATELY USED REY AS AN EXAMPLE AND EVEN SAID THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T SCALE HER TO LEGENDS PALPATINE! XD
i mean it makes sense
legends>disney canon

Hey, not only is Novel Kars vs Medaka a haha funny inside joke between versus debaters, it's not like they have no connections at all (Heck, even with just the original Manga for Kars they have connections).
  • Both had extremely unnatural births (New Pillar Men being born at all is odd since they feel almost no need to reproduce due to their immortality, while Medaka's mother died of a heart attack when she was born to the point where people literally thought her mother's sole purpose was to give birth to her)
  • Both are extremely intelligent (Kars being the smartest of the Pillar Men, who can learn entire languages after hearing just a few words; and Medaka surpassing adults in all academic fields at an extremely young age)
  • Both decided from a young age to work hard towards their species' benefit (Kars wanting to let the Pillar Men live in the sun and Medaka wanting to make everyone around her happy)
  • Both single handedly increase the sex appeal of their respective series by 69%
This isn't even mentioning that they literally have the exact same power.

Hey, not only is Novel Kars vs Medaka a haha funny inside joke between versus debaters, it's not like they have no connections at all (Heck, even with just the original Manga for Kars they have connections).
  • Both had extremely unnatural births (New Pillar Men being born at all is odd since they feel almost no need to reproduce due to their immortality, while Medaka's mother died of a heart attack when she was born to the point where people literally thought her mother's sole purpose was to give birth to her)
  • Both are extremely intelligent (Kars being the smartest of the Pillar Men, who can learn entire languages after hearing just a few words; and Medaka surpassing adults in all academic fields at an extremely young age)
  • Both decided from a young age to work hard towards their species' benefit (Kars wanting to let the Pillar Men live in the sun and Medaka wanting to make everyone around her happy)
  • Both single handedly increase the sex appeal of their respective series by 69%
This isn't even mentioning that they literally have the exact same power.
basketball.jpeg

Medaka isn't a bad character, all things considered (At least in what's been animated, and I doubt she gets worse later)

i don't even see it
Two characters with basically every power in verses like JoJo's and Medaka Box and you don't seen the animation potential in that?

Edit: Think Darkseid vs Thanos if they actually used their powers instead of only punching and throwing planets at each other.

Medaka isn't a bad character, all things considered (At least in what's been animated, and I doubt she gets worse later)

Two characters with basically every power in verses like JoJo's and Medaka Box and you don't seen the animation potential in that?
for something like that that would require DB to actually try to incorporate most of them where at best it be like a few abilities
Novel Kars makes it even more of a bitch

conections?
Super empowered half breeds of races that dominate entire planets for various reasons (Invincible's people are just conquerors who can also mate with any species while Sayians did it for Freeza's empire and money). They are also the sons of the greatest warriors/heroes of their verse. Probably a few more but I just mainly remember people saying there are Dragonball vibes in Invincible and Kirkman saying he had no idea that is how Sayians work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back