• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squirrel Girl was asked to stop the Silver Surfer from bullying some people since the person who asked heard she beat Galactus. But it turned out to be some scam artists. So she beat them up. Then the real Surfer showed up having also heard of someone claiming to be him trying to bully others. Squirrel Girl mistakes him for another scam artist. And he easily swats her away. Loki, who has been hanging around with SG after befriending a friend of the superhero, tried to summon every ally of SG she had made up to this point. And Silver Surfer swats them away while also teleporting them all home one week from then. Basically literally punching everyone into next week. Howard the Duck was so confused before realizing he now has a week of bills and taxes to maintain.

Last edited:
Squirrel Girl was asked the Silver Surfer from bullying some people since the person who asked heard she beat Galactus. But it turned out to be some scam artists. So she beat them up. Then the real Surfer showed up having also heard of someone claiming to be him trying to bully others. Squirrel Girl mistakes him for another scam artist. And he easily swats her away. Loki, who has been hanging around with SG after befriending a friend of the superhero, tried to summon every ally of SG she had made up to this point. And Silver Surfer swats them away while also teleporting them all home one week from then. Basically literally punching everyone into next week. Howard the Duck was so confused before realizing he now has a week of bills and taxes to maintain.
This needs to be in the MCU yesterday.

Squirrel Girl was asked to stop the Silver Surfer from bullying some people since the person who asked heard she beat Galactus. But it turned out to be some scam artists. So she beat them up. Then the real Surfer showed up having also heard of someone claiming to be him trying to bully others. Squirrel Girl mistakes him for another scam artist. And he easily swats her away. Loki, who has been hanging around with SG after befriending a friend of the superhero, tried to summon every ally of SG she had made up to this point. And Silver Surfer swats them away while also teleporting them all home one week from then. Basically literally punching everyone into next week. Howard the Duck was so confused before realizing he now has a week of bills and taxes to maintain.
Not so unbeatable huh

My favorite part is that Howard the Duck was randomly summoned to fight a cosmic entity. Got slapped hard just for being there. And he got hit with unpaid bills for his trouble.

Edit: For clarification, the narration singled him out as having negative consequences for being teleported home one week into the future out of everyone that also had this happened to them.

Of Topic: What's the difference between the Negative and Regular Speed Force?
Negative Speed Force is cancer. No seriously, it is described as being the cancer to the normal Speed Force and I can't think of a more perfect power for Eobard Thawne. Basically no real difference except Negative Speed Force users can screw around with the connections with normal users.

Negative Speed Force is cancer. No seriously, it is described as being the cancer to the normal Speed Force and I can't think of a more perfect power for Eobard Thawne. Basically no real difference except Negative Speed Force users can screw around with the connections with normal users.
"I can do everything you can do and also **** with your powers" feels like something Zoom himself would write just to screw with Barry.

Surfer i guess
Meh, i would rather see Captain Atom fight Silver Surfer, mostly because of their similar but distint power sources.

Cosmic Power seen to be more based on classical mechanics, the laws that shape the universe on a macroscale.

Quantum Field instead is clearly based on quantum mechanics, the laws that shape the universe on a microscale.

It does make it a little bit more thematic, also it could potentially be a close match and had good animation potential.

I've heard someone say this is gonna be like Cable vs Booster Gold and honestly I can see it.
It could be and and it could be a Dud
We'll see
You mean like the fight would be great or like the result would be unexpected but somewhat reasonable?

Like Lex may in fact win but the explanation behind its for the most part legitimate?
Mainly the fight being great
No one expected cable vs booster to be good

0e5a01f3-5fd8-4722-8256-24f666d3baa0

Borrowed from KingCorporeal @DBW

If Cloud opponent is not going to be Link, i guess it would be someone like Zero or something idk about

Although, it's most likely Link
I do not mind Link or Cloud vs Traveler (Genshin Impact) at all wink

It is most likely Cloud vs Link.

The moment they realise what Sally Acorn is really capable of (say fighting crazy entities like Noel Vermillion or KOS-MOS) they decided to have her overkill Princess General Leia Organa Solo. Or Princess Daisy, Princess Peach, Akame, "Number One" whoever the fracking oil extraction is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back