• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0e5a01f3-5fd8-4722-8256-24f666d3baa0
Ben, Danny, Rex, Gumball and Dipper

moment they realise what Sally Acorn is really capable of (say fighting crazy entities like Noel Vermillion or KOS-MOS) they decided to have her overkill Princess General Leia Organa Solo. Or Princess Daisy, Princess Peach, Akame, "Number One" whoever the fracking oil extraction is
Pretty sure Noel nor Kos were never an option plus there share no Connections with Sally

0e5a01f3-5fd8-4722-8256-24f666d3baa0

Borrowed from KingCorporeal @DBW
Ben
Danny
Yugo
Gumball
Dipper

What do they have in common?
Caped robotic superheroes with the color red as their main thing
Marvel vs DC caped android superheroes who sort of has an evil counterpart (Ultron for Vision and Tornado Tyrant for Tornado Champion/Red Tornado)
Both joined the respective superhero union and became valuable resources (Avengers and Justice League)
Both has a red color scheme
Both can alter some reality
Both can render themselves intangible

Update. Had a dream about the death battle. Lex won, and the next fight was Goku Black vs Reverse Flash

I hope this isn't prophetic
Just woke up from a dream: About the death battle. Lex won, and the next fight was King Ghidorah vs Deathwing. I guess this isn't prophetic.

I will take a look at the G1 blog before making the final vote. Also, I am still upset how much downplay Ultraguy has on Sally Acorn when choosing her potential opponents.

Marvel vs DC caped android superheroes who sort of has an evil counterpart (Ultron for Vision and Tornado Tyrant for Tornado Champion/Red Tornado)
Both joined the respective superhero union and became valuable resources (Avengers and Justice League)
Both has a red color scheme
Both can alter some reality
Both can render themselves intangible
Didnt knew red tornado can go intangible too

"I also asked Struction about it and he doesn't know much since he doesn't research the verse.
Though they're from what I asked Struction about Kirshe, they don't wanna talk about it since it brings...well conflict."
Basically BB Hax is a headache to discuss @Makotofanboy
This is troublesome as it is their job to analyse weapon, armor and skill of characters.

When JJBA hax of GER is already headaching enough for them

Also curse auto corrections.

This is troublesome as it is their job to analyse weapon, armor and skill of characters.

When JJBA hax of GER is already headaching enough for them

Also curse auto corrections.
Yeah I was going to tell you this sooner than later, but Tipper said it already.
Anyway, yes they haven't talked much about or yet don't want to due how heated the hax of Blazblue can be.
That's why I am creating docs to cite them out. I been doing character docs of each playable character so far.
I stopped at Mai as I wanted a break from the verse a bit.
649.png

I wanted to prove that the hax is real to many people as I was tired of people saying needed sauce. If people wanted sauce, I'll give them ******* sauce they need.
I already gained people's respect for sourcing it, so for that I am pretty happy.
Let me be prideful for this.

Last edited:
Finally watching the Q&A. And I find it interesting that they confirmed that the more they delve into SW characters who were introduced in Disney Canon only. The less likely they will use Legends stuff. And I can see an argument for Rey not scaling to Legends even though she defeated Palpatine.

Edit: I JUST UNPAUSED THE VIDEO AND THEY IMMEDIATELY USED REY AS AN EXAMPLE AND EVEN SAID THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T SCALE HER TO LEGENDS PALPATINE! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back