• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Alright, considering that in my country's time zone the episode will publicly released in less than 15 hours:

What are your final roots and bets? Do you think the leaks are fake or sun-disk bros will manage pull out a win?

Alright, considering that in my country's time zone the episode will publicly released in less than 15 hours:

What are your final roots and bets? Do you think the leaks are fake or sun-disk bros will manage pull out a win?
I hope for Death Battle's sake the rumors are false. The sun disk is such a fundamentally bad arguement/feat that I'm still genuinely baffled it's being humored.

I hope for Death Battle's sake the rumors are false. The sun disk is such a fundamentally bad arguement/feat that I'm still genuinely baffled it's being humored.
Not to mention Vegeta destroying Planet Arlia gets calced to star level by this site, and small star level in the G1 blog. Same with King Vegeta's hand wave of three planets

Which means Oozaru and SSJ Bardock would be around Star- Large Star level (depending on the calc)

So not only is the sun disk a fundamentally bad argument filled with assumptions, no actual measurements given which means the range of calcs can be broad (G1 blog mentions this), interpretation of a statement, and narratively destroys the story, but Bardock would still scale above.

Even if you had the size of the sun disk no explosion is actually shown to calculate KE. And the panel where it actually is being lasered doesn't look much bigger than the ship that blows it up (from the perspective of the reader).

It is a genuinely baffling argument that doesn't put Omniman above Bardock. I pray to God this is an elaborate troll.

Not to mention Vegeta destroying Planet Arlia gets calced to star level by this site, and small star level in the G1 blog. Same with King Vegeta's hand wave of three planets

Which means Oozaru and SSJ Bardock would be around Star- Large Star level (depending on the calc)

So not only is the sun disk a fundamentally bad argument filled with assumptions, no actual measurements given which means the range of calcs can be broad (G1 blog mentions this), interpretation of a statement, and narratively destroys the story, but Bardock would still scale above.

Even if you had the size of the sun disk no explosion is actually shown to calculate KE. And the panel where it actually is being lasered doesn't look much bigger than the ship that blows it up (from the perspective of the reader).

It is a genuinely baffling argument that doesn't put Omniman above Bardock. I pray to God this is an elaborate troll.
G1 themselves said they highballed it and got it to quettatons, but Bardock still had similar scaling and the overall advantage with speed.

So not only do you have to wank Omni-man, you have to downplay Bardock.

G1 themselves said they highballed it and got it to quettatons, but Bardock still had similar scaling and the overall advantage with speed.

So not only do you have to wank Omni-man, you have to downplay Bardock.

It's funny because Vegeta destroying Arila has been calced three times and using KE has reached Quettatons.

Add on Oozaru or SSJ you're reaching triple digit Quettatons without fail.

You would need to downplay Bardock hard.

The Bardock not scaling to First Form Frieza because the power level difference of 30k is somehow the same as Vegeta at 24k one shotting Dodoria at 22k also doesn't work because Bardock pretty clearly got a ******* zenkai in that special.

The first time we see a zenkai it takes Vegeta from 18k to 24k, a 33% jump. Give that to Bardock's around 10k to get him around 13k and he's at 650k in Super Saiyan.

You'd need to apply a fraction of the legwork to get SSJ Bardock to First Form Frieza that you'd need to scale Omni-man to this sun disk.

I was watching the most recent Nemesis video and was looking at what I think is the right teir list, did someone actually pitched Grim Jr as a match?

All three of Bardock's scaling arguements put him in the quettaton range.
It's cut and dry, with multiple avenues.

The sun disk is so detached from anything in Invicible, so full of assumptions, no actual KE calculation of an explosion, so reliant on different low-high ends of calcs, so narratively contradictive.

I pray this is a troll. The sun disk is such a meme. Hopefully my faith in the team is restored when I watch the episode.

It's cut and dry, with multiple avenues.

The sun disk is so detached from anything in Invicible, so full of assumptions, no actual KE calculation of an explosion, so reliant on different low-high ends of calcs, so narratively contradictive.

I pray this is a troll. The sun disk is such a meme. Hopefully my faith in the team is restored when I watch the episode.
Bro I gave these guys over 200 dollars 💀

Back