• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Omniman winning by ignoring what's shown in the series, inflating the calc of an object, a random ship destroying said object, and then assuming Omniman scales above would set me up for disappointment beyond belief.

It's such a poor, flimsy argument with so many holes, and it's pinning everything on that.

It almost seems intentional, tbh. But hey, leaks might not be real.

How would you guys react if Omni man did win?
ya already saw my reaction
Omniman winning by ignoring what's shown in the series, inflating the calc of an object, a random ship destroying said object, and then assuming Omniman scales above would set me up for disappointment beyond belief.

It's such a poor, flimsy argument with so many holes, and it's pinning everything on that.

Ya right but I'm going on with the assumption Bardock ate an L
Easy to accept the reality than dose on copium but we'll see tomorrow

wu39a0fyjska1.jpg

Thoughts on this?

It's not that Bardock is losing, it's him losing a battle he should blatantly win.

Somehow I couldnt quote the real post so I used another one :V
Well I sure did miss that one. Eeeeeh you know what, DB is back so for old times sake.

Bonk counter: 52

Anyways, Im gonna selfishly promote again if someone missed it.

Here be DB discussion Discord server I made. Come join us and maybe react live in chat tomorrow.

tbh I can kinda get not actually scaling SS Bardock to the destruction of Vegeta. Like yeah in terms of power level he'd be near first form Frieza but even small differences in power level can have massive AP gaps (Look at what Vegeta with a pl of 24,000 did to Dordoria who had a pl of 22,000). I can see the reasoning being that even if it's only slightly lower his power level doesn't mean he actually scales to Frieza. Power levels are super weird and inconsistent like that.

Granted it takes a lot to make the sun disk even remotely close to King Vegeta's feat in the first place so 1st form Frieza scaling shouldn't be needed anyway.
Before going to his 2nd form Frieza Vegeta has a little skirmish with Frieza. Despite clearly being way stronger Frieza does still put some effort in, at least more than the one used to destroy planet Vegeta.
Vegeta has a power level of 250,000 in this fight.

How would you guys react if Omni man did win?
YEAAAHH THAT'S MY GOOOOAAAAT DISC BROS STAY WINNING WE NEVER LEFT

I would just laugh at the reddit curse occurring once again. Everyone was sure one would win.......... only to be proven WRONG and STUPID. It's enough to shake their faith on other matchups, like Bowsegg, which they've gaslighted themselves into thinking is close......... I will be there to laugh again when my Egg goat delivers Bowser to Hell.

YEAAAHH THAT'S MY GOOOOAAAAT DISC BROS STAY WINNING WE NEVER LEFT

I would just laugh at the reddit curse occurring once again. Everyone was sure one would win.......... only to be proven WRONG and STUPID. It's enough to shake their faith on other matchups, like Bowsegg, which they've gaslighted themselves into thinking is close......... I will be there to laugh again when my Egg goat delivers Bowser to Hell.
Tbf this place was even more cocky about bardok winning than Reddit was.

Honestly if Omni Man actually wins I won't mind as long as their explation makes sense to me even if I won't agree. Like for example, even though I'm a sheep and part of the vast majority that believe Bowser stomps the shit outta Ganondorf I wouldn't even have a problem with Ganon winning that death battle if their reasoning wasn't so insanely bad.

If they can make a convincing argument for why they personally reach the conclusion they do that doesn't make me audibly say "what the **** is this" then outcome be damned they can have Omni-Man beat Bardock even if I disagree. Of course if the leaks are right then this would more than likely make me audibly say "what the **** is this" lmao.

Before going to his 2nd form Frieza Vegeta has a little skirmish with Frieza. Despite clearly being way stronger Frieza does still put some effort in, at least more than the one used to destroy planet Vegeta.

Yeah ngl not scaling SSJ Bardock to first form Frieza is inexcusable

The solar disk scaling is already stupidly bad on its own, this is kinda just twisting the knife if true

Wait Vegeta has a pl of 250,000 here? Well shit I always thought he was legit in the 530,000 range

Eh. Bowser winning that is as predictable as Goku vs Superman 3's outcome
Nah they're gonna pull a eggman vs wily and have Metal Sonic win.

tbh they should have more episodes where the winner isn't one of the main combatants.

On one hand, I do think Eggman wins but Bowser winning would be ******* hilarious considering how much shit talking the sonic fans have been doing. It’d be Billcord all over again

Back