• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

rock-house-1.jpg

I think on Sunday since this year's eps should be every 3 weeks, so they do 1 preview per week and then the ep.

Omniman's preview is at 194k view.

Hmmm I wonder if people will spoil the ep since it gets early release for rich KS backers.

I think on Sunday since this year's eps should be every 3 weeks, so they do 1 preview per week and then the ep.

Omniman's preview is at 194k view.

Hmmm I wonder if people will spoil the ep since it gets early release for rich KS backers.
I definitely expect spoilers probably during the day on 4chan
When is Bardock preview gonna be up? We are getting close to the premiere
Sunday

Anyways wondering if the next episode gonna be Eggman vs Bowser or one unrevealed mu

The former I could see being saved for a finale of this year given the sonic movie coming out in December but I can see them do it next just on the basis of it being done already and getting it over with

Pretty sure they have the other 2 MUs near done as well and they might let Moro cook even more. Itd be funny if it really was SansJudge somehow making it to be a halloween ep lol

Gravity Falls/Ben 10 about to be dethroned as the strongest cartoon verses

Gravity Falls/Ben 10 about to be dethroned as the strongest cartoon verses
They never were the strongest ones to begin with:

BILL FEARS SASSY

What the ****

Back