• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I have zero hope of Hulk winning. Anyway what about Morrigan getting the spotlight. She is literally the poster girl for Darkstalkers and still hasn't got a battle.
2753729.jpg

I have zero hope of Hulk winning. Anyway what about Morrigan getting the spotlight. She is literally the poster girl for Darkstalkers and still hasn't got a battle.
2753729.jpg
She has no one good enough to carry her

Her franchise been dead for decades and she's been reduced to crossover shit to stay relevant

Her best chance was like the early mid seasons

I hate how Twitter knows I like DB (well I hate Twitter in general but that’s not the point). Because of this I get tons of posts from accounts who do almost nothing except talk about death battle (I call them death battle influencers), and their takes are ******* abysmal a lot of the time.

I swear half of their “wanted matchups” lists are shared with other influencers because they’re always talking about supporting matchups that other influencers want because they’re friends. So it leads to this weird circlejerk of matchups only like 12 or so Twitter accounts want and children will simp for those matchups because the influencers like them.

Remember when nemesis Bloodryche made a video saying “stop parroting my opinions” as soon as megatron vs frieza got announced? More of them need to do this.

Back