• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure Ultima already agreed to Tier 0 and High 1-A+ for Divine Presence and Mahapralaya. He hasn't really changed his stance on that.

I haven't read anything outside of the OP, so, if there is anything I've missed, do tell me.

Anyhow. For DeMatteis: Yeah, the Divine Presence is obviously Tier 0. Pralaya's true form being High 1-A+ is fine by me. I don't see anything whatsoever that makes the material planes 1-A, though. The only 1-A things I see here are the metaphysical planes and the Collective Unconscious.

For Vertigo: Broadly, I can see the Dreaming and etc. being 1-A, but I have a few points of skepticism regarding them. Mostly because there are several points in which beings from the metaphysical realms go to the physical realms, and there is never really any change in them at all despite the different location. In particular, Lilith outright brings the Silver City down to the material plane in Lucifer, and the City itself started out as a construction in the normal world according to it.

Regardless, Night is certainly 1-A, yeah, as is Time. The Presence scaling to them is fine by me.
So that's two staff votes. Three, if you include Ant's vote a few posts down from the above one. If nothing else, Divine Presence and Mahapralaya tiers were accepted for DeMatteis Cosmology. Though, I have no problem waiting for more staff to confirm their stance.

The idea was to have an entirely new profile created specifically for the Divine Presence. At least that's what I suggested months ago. Since the cosmology is split, it would make sense. But I think they decided recently on just having an additional key on the Presence profile instead. So, I suppose the justifications, and such would be applied into that page.

My bad, I misread. Yeah, Ultima already approved the High 1-A+ and Tier 0 stuff, it's just the High 1-A stuff that he rejected. Don't mind me, though someone needs to decide how the Divine Presence profile should be handled.
He didn't reject the High 1-A stuff. We already discussed this in private and he literally said “Yeah, I see Heaven being High 1-A.”

Yeah, go ahead with the Vertigo changes. I'm occupied with real life stuff as of late and would rather focus on getting the rest of the 1-A/High 1-A/0 queue moving. I'll tackle DC with you all at a later point if needed.
Just to make sure, you'll be in touch for part.2 for those High 1-A/0 for Vertigo as well, correct? It being 1-A right now would be an easier transition, but, nevertheless, I'll need you to be on that as well.

Unless I'm missing something, characters with 1-A automatically qualify for Immeasurable Speed. We need to organize the profiles accordingly. I guess there shouldn't be a need for a separate thread for this.

The 1-A changes for Vertigo have enough votes to be accepted, can you unlock the profiles listed here?
Somebody needs to write all of the exactly worded titles for the wiki pages that you need unlocked in a plain text format, so I can easily handle the task with a mass-unlocking program. 🙏

Somebody needs to write all of the exactly worded titles for the wiki pages that you need unlocked in a plain text format, so I can easily handle the task with a mass-unlocking program. 🙏
Here:

The Presence

Lucifer Morningstar

Michael Demiurgos

Gabriel Hornblower

Mother Night

Father Time

Death of the Endless

Destiny of the Endless

Dream of the Endless

Destruction of the Endless

Despair of the Endless

Desire of the Endless

Delirium of the Endless

Elaine Belloc

Mazikeen

Cestis

The Basanos

Glory of the First Circle

The City of Stars

I have handled it now, but you did not write Mother Night's page title in the correct manner, so you may have messed up with another one as well, in which case it is likely still locked. 🙏

I have handled it now, but you did not write Mother Night's page title in the correct manner, so you may have messed up with another one as well, in which case it is likely still locked. 🙏
As far as I can see, there is no problem. It's now up to the freak called Goofy.

To revise the opened profile pages. 🙏

It’s locked to me, apparently.
Which wiki pages are currently locked for you to edit? As I mentioned above, I am not certain if LazyMortician wrote down all of the titles correctly, which would mess up the unlocking process. 🙏

Which wiki pages are currently locked for you to edit? As I mentioned above, I am not certain if LazyMortician wrote down all of the titles correctly, which would mess up the unlocking process. 🙏
Since I have some complications. I think someone else will have to handle this.

Last edited:
Should we leave the speed sections for later? Moreover, are we going to leave updating the AP justifications to the second part?
We can fix the speed part. More so for the AP section just include exist in the same level of existence as realms that are more real than real implying qualitative superiority over the material Universe.

Lucifer Morningstar

Tier: 1-A

Attack Potency: Outerverse Level
( He transcending The City of Stars, which is above real, and the Silver City, which is not part of the order of Creation and is far above it. He and his brothers are tools that build the Universe with the power God has given them. He is much more powerful than primordial concepts that define reality in all its forms, such as the Endless.)

For example, how about this example?

Lucifer Morningstar

Tier: 1-A

Attack Potency: Outerverse Level
( He transcending The City of Stars, which is above real, and the Silver City, which is not part of the order of Creation and is far above it. He and his brothers are tools that build the Universe with the power God has given them. He is much more powerful than primordial concepts that define reality in all its forms, such as the Endless.)

For example, how about this example?
Seems fine, though, the Silver City portion should be removed since Lucifer series retcon that notion, it’s part of the order of created things and was built by the Lilim workforce.

Seems fine, though, the Silver City portion should be removed since Lucifer series retcon that notion, it’s part of the order of created things and was built by the Lilim workforce.
It is obvious that it is still referred to as the design base of the Universe in the series. I guess the fact that it was built by Lilim doesn't change much. Because they gave them this authority and power.

When will it start to be used? And does J.M. DeMatteis have to count points on new crt ? because it seems like the whole conversation is Vertigo?

It is obvious that it is still referred to as the design base of the Universe in the series. I guess the fact that it was built by Lilim doesn't change much. Because they gave them this authority and power.
I wouldn’t say so. I mean it was literally “physically” built as a hosanna of silver and many things. Plus, Lilith could drag it down to the Universe and could be broken by literal rocks and stones.

The Angels, however, when they introduced themselves to Lilith mention how they were of “Heaven” prior to the creation of the Silver City. So I say that a non-corporeal Heaven should be distinct to just the Silver City. So the old view of Silver City could be replaced by Heaven. Hence why I said the City was apart of Heaven since it was whisked away there during the end of Lucifer #50.

When will it start to be used? And does J.M. DeMatteis have to count points on new crt ? because it seems like the whole conversation is Vertigo?
Vertigo changes can be applied as soon as we look through the old profile justification and implement the changes we need. As for DeMatteis, I’m waiting on Ultima approval of 1-A/1-A+ material plane and High 1-A spiritual planes.

I wouldn’t say so. I mean it was literally “physically” built as a hosanna of silver and many things. Plus, Lilith could drag it down to the Universe and could be broken by literal rocks and stones.

The Angels, however, when they introduced themselves to Lilith mention how they were of “Heaven” prior to the creation of the Silver City. So I say that a non-corporeal Heaven should be distinct to just the Silver City. So the old view of Silver City could be replaced by Heaven. Hence why I said the City was apart of Heaven since it was whisked away there during the end of Lucifer #50.
It was never said that it was from physical materials. The City is a sacrament. You know, such things remain metaphors and carry other meanings in such realms. On the other hand, the weapons Lilim used were strong enough to kill even Seraphs.

This may be possible because the existence of Heaven is mentioned even when the City is under construction. But it would also be complicated that way. So, in Mike's series, only the City being dropped might be a problem, but it was a miracle that this didn't happen anyway. This is one of the things Yahweh determined. And there are many reasons for this.

Back