• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was never said that it was from physical materials. The City is a sacrament. You know, such things remain metaphors and carry other meanings in such realms. On the other hand, the weapons Lilim used were strong enough to kill even Seraphs.
The City being a sacrament was because Ibriel was building it for God, it wasn’t all metaphorical, in the sense that it was meant to be something that can’t be described in any way other than how Angels commute with their Creator. Rather, it was an act of forgiveness to God, that was the message, a holy city in his name. Which nevertheless is physical as is the weapon that killed him, regardless of rank and position of the Angel in question.
This may be possible because the existence of Heaven is mentioned even when the City is under construction. But it would also be complicated that way. So, in Mike's series, only the City being dropped might be a problem, but it was a miracle that this didn't happen anyway. This is one of the things Yahweh determined. And there are many reasons for this.
I wouldn’t really count Yahweh into the mix since he literally detached himself from Creation entirely. Lucifer literally mentions that he closed the Circle of Eternity from the inside and let this creation free from his influence hence why Elaine replaced him and why Lucifer powers were leeching away from Creation after Yahweh departure.

The reason I say non-corporal Heaven was because of Ibriel statement that “Angels are essence without shape” something that burned eternally in the name of God. Despite when we see them during the construction, they were physical so I would interpret that as wherever they came from and whatever they were was different from them being within the Universe. However, that’s simply a headcanon, so I wouldn’t really count my statement as much but it makes sense to me.

Anyways, let’s discuss this somewhere else. The proposal brought was fine but we can remove the Silver City part, or add something else to it.

Anyways, let’s discuss this somewhere else. The proposal brought was fine but we can remove the Silver City part, or add something else to it.
OK, let's leave this for later. Frankly, these the AP justifications are also temporary because they will change again as the second part will tackle a much larger task. So actually we can change the AP reasons only for the Archangels.

In fact, there is no need even for the Archangels. Let's make changes only for the tier and speed part for now. Actually, I have a goal to completely renew these profiles.

Ant is handling some stuff on my end. So while that’s going on, I’m useless in that regard, if anyone wants to do the changes themselves then you’re free to.

Here:

The Presence

Lucifer Morningstar

Michael Demiurgos

Gabriel Hornblower

Mother Night

Father Time

Death of the Endless

Destiny of the Endless

Dream of the Endless

Destruction of the Endless

Despair of the Endless

Desire of the Endless

Delirium of the Endless

Elaine Belloc

Mazikeen

Cestis

The Basanos

Glory of the First Circle

The City of Stars
Then, what needs to be done is to change the listed characters to 1-A and set their speed to Immeasurable Speed.

Back