• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics: Starfire Stats

Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff

VS Battles
Retired
@Peter

Starfire does have a lot more feats that confirm that she is above the likes of Superboy and Wonder Girl. Going to have to find them.

I never had the impression that Starfire was anywhere close to their level. Like with Aquaman, it should probably be counted as Plot-Induced Stupidity, unless she is consistently shown as comparable or has actual feats at this scale.

Lex can regularly fight Superman within his armour. Starfire has generally been outclassed by Superman-level beings, as far as I am aware. Marvel and DC are simply extremely inconsistent.

Lex can only fight superman when using either using the green rock or magic, if he didn't have either of those things present he'd get stomped..... I don't were regularly came from at all

Hmm. Perhaps you have a point that Lex should get downgraded to Unknown ratings as well then.

Do you have any scans for fights within his power armor?

Armored Lex has been on the level of Superman level beings before, and Kryptonite, when it's not being used to make him 10-C because plot, doesn't weaken him to that much of an extreme.

About Starfire, she actually has been presented as around that level. She is the strongest of the Teen Titans, being above Superboy and Donna Troy, and is normally portrayed as around Cyborg's level.

About Aquaman, why is he PIS? That perplexes me the most. He's very consistently shown to be on the level of Wonder Woman, and Supes said that Aquaman would be on par with him, along with Wonder Woman.

@Howard I don't remember Starfire being consistently show as anywhere near that level, and during Peter David's Post-Crisis (as opposed to Post-Flashpoint) Aquaman run he was not anywhere near the level of Superman either.

Maybe I'm thinking of N52 for Aquaman, but Starfire has at the very least been at the level of Superboy and Donna, who aren't that far off from their mentors. Heck, even the dog is comparable to Superman.

Well, traditionally speaking, Starfire has usually been portrayed at a mid-level superhuman level, whereas Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Flash, and similar, have been portrayed as high-level.

Different writers use wildly different standards, so because of this we need a rather hugh degree of consistency to scale from other characters.

Doesn't Donna or Superboy have a planetary durability feat? Again, she, along with Raven who also doesn't have a tiering, are portrayed on the higher end of the Teen Titans, with basically the other fliers.

My mistake, he was knocked out by the punch but survived. Still, not dying to that punch is still a feat albeit a less impressive one.

That may be true, but again, DC and Marvel are enormously inconsistent regarding their characters' relative power levels, so we have to go by consistency.

The real cal howard said:
Doesn't Donna or Superboy have a planetary durability feat? Again, she, along with Raven who also doesn't have a tiering, are portrayed on the higher end of the Teen Titans, with basically the other fliers.
I can superboy and donna being plantery, but raven? no, she is more ability orintended then anything

@Peter Lex can probably be readjusted to unknown ratings unless his armour has enabled him to fight repeatedly fight Superman on roughly even footing.

The real cal howard said:
Armored Lex has been on the level of Superman level beings before, and Kryptonite, when it's not being used to make him 10-C because plot, doesn't weaken him to that much of an extreme.
No one countered this point.

Does anybody have some scans of armored Lex fighting Superman?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
No, in almost all of their fights, lex was either using red sun energy, magic or kryptonite to get the upper hand
"and Kryptonite, when it's not being used to make him 10-C because plot, doesn't weaken him to that much of an extreme."

Does that include this one?

Which one? Also the fact that he needs the help of kryptonite, red sun energy or magic to achieve such feats when he can't do it regularly means something

@Peter I think that is Metallo, and it does not show him harming Superman.

Back