• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, should we make a feat box for Batman and lads depending on how we upgrade them (Or maybe just Batman and a main dudes), having all relevant feats as well as supporting feats listed and sourced on the profile would be best imo, I wouldn't mind taking care of that.
That's what I've been doing with my overhauls (Part 7 lads, DIO (Just finished, gonna add anime clips for him as the episodes come out tomorrow, then probably dropping him), Baoh, DCAU Batman, MGS lads (Snake atm has like, a good 200 links in his covering physicals, skill/intel, speed and equipment) etc).
Feat boxes I've come to enjoy, having all the feats in raw format there and accessible is very helpful, basically mini (or huge, thanks Big Boss) respect threads.

If there's any dudes who scale somehow, as above, mention them ig, I'll go dig through shit to see if they got anything.

Are these all who will be affected? What about silencer, for example?
No, there are some others that would be affected, like Joker and Punchline with our current standards but I am not sure if characters like Punchline should actually scale.

Last edited:
Btw, should we make a feat box for Batman and lads depending on how we upgrade them (Or maybe just Batman and a main dudes), having all relevant feats as well as supporting feats listed and sourced on the profile would be best imo, I wouldn't mind taking care of that.
Some profiles have a "feats" section. We can list them there

Batman and co. were agreed to be given Class 25 LS. We are currently discussing if we should go for a full on 8-C rating or a Likely 8-C rating. For that, Confluctor asked for a scaling chain of affected characters, which I gave here
Damn, that's awesome, that's a massive upgrade from what I expected, I honestly was gonna stay satisfied at Batman being Class 5 via ripping a robot head off but this is certainly great.

Can someone create a proper scaling chain for the characters affected? Like who scales exactly, who upscales, and who downscales. It will make it easier to decide which calc we should use. I.e. 9A or 8C
Batman- 8C(has a direct calc)
Deathstroke- 8C(has a direct calc and superior to Batman)
Bane- 8C(comparable to Batman and capable of defeating him)
Batman Who Laughs- 8C(comparable to Batman)
Cassandra Cain- 8C(comparable to Batman. Also her profile needs some updates)
Wally West- 8C(scales to his PC version which scales to the Wizard)
Clayface- 8C(comparable to Batman)
Barry Allen- 8C(should scale to Wally)
Godspeed- 8C(Scales to Barry)
Grifter- 8C(scales to Batman)
KGBeast- 8C(scales to Bane)
Plastic Man- 8C(scales to Batman)
Reverse Flash- 8C(scales to Barry Allen)

I missed a few but this should cover the majority and give a general idea.
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Armorchompy @Kulf_Boba @LephyrTheRevanchist @Alonik @Gasper @Chariot190 @Confluctor @Maverick_Zero_X

Do you think that we should apply "At least 9-A, likely 8-C" or "8-C" to Batman-level characters based on the above information?

The ones for 8-C are in the OP. For Class 25:

1: Batman breaks off the door of an aeroplane mid-flight This requires 10.7 tons of force and Batman did this with a single hand casually.

2: Deathstroke does the same thing

3: Black Canary pushes(?) off an aeroplane door

4: Bane can lift 15 tons on venom, Venom increases Bane's muscle mass by 30%, and 70% of 15 is 10.5

5: Killer Croc can lift a school bus average of which weighs around 11.453207 tons

6: Red Hood lifts up a collapsing roof average of which is around 12.9375 tons

There's also Nightwing apparently lifting a 30 ton boulder by pushing himself past his limits but the calc of that wasn't posted. There's some other useful things to calc but I am not sure how to calc.
Also, what do you think about this?

9-A is 100% consistent, the fact there's probably a good 30-40 other 9-A feats too we just haven't calced confirms it for me.

In regards to 8-C, I'm fine with it now, it's not as consistent as 9-A, but there's stuff for it, including a few feats we haven't done yet probably eyeballing a few.
In regards to that I'm neutral with whatever we wanna go with. But personally I'd be fine with
"At least 9-A+ (The building feat klol did), likely 8-C"
"At least 9-A, likely 8-C"
"At least 9-A, at most 8-C"
"At least 9-A+, at most 8-C"
"Likely 8-C"
"At least 9-A+, likely higher"
Etc. Any combination of that (they're effectively all the same). Though if Owlman feat ends up 8-C, I'd be fine with just a solid 8-C, I've done the last of the pixel scaling, just gotta add it to sandbox in a few (busy ATM washing dogs).

But as said, I'm basically fine with whatever now, we got feats, we got supporting feats, and in terms of anti-feats I found very few. So if people want straight 8-C, I won't argue it.

Okay. I suppose that we are leaning toward using plain 8-C ratings then. However, the accepted calculations in tier 9-A should preferably also be listed in our DC Comics verse page.

I also remember Transcending fixing up the submarine calc with the Ohio-class end and it still wielding 8-C, that one should be used instead.

Either 8-C or 9-A+, likely 8-C are the options I would go with.

Though as mentioned keeping them at 9-A is still valid, as its a more consistent generally populated feat tier for them.

Weather Wizard is a Flash enemy so he probably does scale.
But I'll try to find an example of them throwing hands off reddit or something or maybe I'll just go to DC database and look up the specific issues he's in and skim those.

Give me a little bit.

I’m sure he does scale, I would just prefer that we have actual proof of that on the profile.

Just to clarify, I am fine with either option.

Anyway, I will go on a kind of vacation until September 7, so I am afraid that I won't be able to help you with properly applying this revision.

Maybe @Elizhaa or @Damage3245 will be willing to help you unlock and lock pages for this revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back