• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can find scans to show one of the Flashes harming Weather Wizard, then I’m fine with using that to scale them.

If we can find scans to show one of the Flashes harming Weather Wizard, then I’m fine with using that to scale them.
I found Weather Wizard harming Flash (with energy blasts...) but haven't found Flash physically harming WW yet, outside of amps. I can look bit more later today, there's bound to be something.

One of though? If it can be any Flash that might make it less difficult.

I found Weather Wizard harming Flash (with energy blasts...) but haven't found Flash physically harming WW yet, outside of amps. I can look bit more later today, there's bound to be something.

One of though? If it can be any Flash that might make it less difficult.
I’m pretty sure we scale all the Flashes to each other physically, so yeah, any of then should work,

I have gone through more WW appearances. I'm actually baffled, like half the time he shows up, he's just a cameo in the background while other more important dudes talk.
Does his feat, by chance, scale to his AP at all?

I have gone through more WW appearances. I'm actually baffled, like half the time he shows up, he's just a cameo in the background while other more important dudes talk.
Well, the 8-C part of the feat scales to his durability. Aside from that, idk.

Okay. That is probably fine then, but it feels wrong to delete such a prominent character's page.

Okay, but is it fine except for the missing image links? If so, we can probably wait.

Okay. Is that false information?
There's just some more context to that which I explained here:
To summarize it though, Shiva bested Batman only when he was really weakened. Shiva a few issues later refers to this by mentioning that she cheated. Matter of fact, by the end of the arc, Batman and Shiva briefly fought each other and stalemated.
Shiva only bested Batman when he was weakened, which she herself confirmed by saying she cheated in the fight. By the end of the arc, they had a better fight and Batman stalemated her until he had to leave.

Can you try to find new images to link to or source references to use in Cassandra's page?

well, his powers come from him personally and not his wand anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back