• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grips, lifts and slams Batman with chunk of debris (Nth)

Well I tried calcing this.

Deathstroke's head is 34.04 pixels high. 0.23/34.04= 0.006756756756756757

Width= 312.74*0.006756756756756757=2.1131081081081082
Length= 218.41*0.006756756756756757=1.4757432432432434
Height= 39.90*0.006756756756756757=0.2695945945945946

Volume= 0.2695945945945946*1.4757432432432434*2.1131081081081082= 0.840705135202999m^3

Assuming the structure is granite, which has a density of 2.75g/cc, you will get a mass of 2.5484766441377750823 tons

Wxs0ACw.jpg

Don't know the context of that feat but the average of roofs is about 12.9375 tons.
Not at all, I found it in the Red Hood respect thread, unfortunately, that's one of the threads that lacked issue numbers. So we'll probably have to dig for it or reverse image search for it.

Not at all, I found it in the Red Hood respect thread, unfortunately, that's one of the threads that lacked issue numbers. So we'll probably have to dig for it or reverse image search for it.
Well I searched for the mass of roofs and I got the value as 1750-50000 pounds. The average of that is 25875 pounds which is equal to 12.9375 tons

and Nightwing exerting himself beyond his limits, so both don't quite count).
Considering the fact that he could still lift about 30 tons though, I think assuming he can lift 10-11 tons is a fair assumption. After all, some emotional amps isn't going to make you stronger by 20 tons.

So what are the conclusions and available evidence here so far?
Everyone seems to generally agree with the thread and no one has posted any counter-argument against Class 25 and the counter-arguments against 8-C came back when we didn't have enough consistency, which we have now.

Okay. Can you list all of our available calculated feats that justify both of these changes please?

Okay. Can you list all of our available calculated feats that justify both of these changes please?
The ones for 8-C are in the OP. For Class 25:

1: Batman breaks off the door of an aeroplane mid-flight This requires 10.7 tons of force and Batman did this with a single hand casually.

2: Deathstroke does the same thing

3: Black Canary pushes(?) off an aeroplane door

4: Bane can lift 15 tons on venom, Venom increases Bane's muscle mass by 30%, and 70% of 15 is 10.5

5: Killer Croc can lift a school bus average of which weighs around 11.453207 tons

6: Red Hood lifts up a collapsing roof average of which is around 12.9375 tons

There's also Nightwing apparently lifting a 30 ton boulder by pushing himself past his limits but the calc of that wasn't posted. There's some other useful things to calc but I am not sure how to calc.

Well, Class 25 seems fine then.

I just checked through the first post of this thread, and 9-A seems to have more consistent and reliable feats available. Perhaps "At least 9-A, likely 8-C" would work best? Also, all of the accepted calculation blogs should preferably be listed in ascending order of energy output in the calculation section of our DC Comics verse page.

Well, Class 25 seems fine then.

I just checked through the first post of this thread, and 9-A seems to have more consistent and reliable feats available. Perhaps "At least 9-A, likely 8-C" would work best? Also, all of the accepted calculation blogs should preferably be listed in ascending order of energy output in the calculation section of our DC Comics verse page.
We don't need to have as much 8-C feats as 9-A. Four is more than enough, and the multitude of 9-A feats act as a support. If we go by that logic, wall level would be even more consistent

Yeah I think a solid 8-C works best. While it's not as consistent, the 9-A feats are casual and hence largely supports the 8-C rating. 4 feats should be enough

Can someone create a proper scaling chain for the characters affected? Like who scales exactly, who upscales, and who downscales. It will make it easier to decide which calc we should use. I.e. 9A or 8C

I’d note Slade has a ton of feats when weakened in his DCYou run and Lincoln March is able to bend a steel pole pretty easily with his strength

Can someone create a proper scaling chain for the characters affected? Like who scales exactly, who upscales, and who downscales. It will make it easier to decide which calc we should use. I.e. 9A or 8C
This would be useful, yes.

Also, all of the accepted calculations should still preferably be listed in our DC Comics verse page.

Which version of Grifter? The DC Comics or Wildstorm incarnation? Also, are his statistics based on an accepted calculation?

Thank you for the link. His feat does not seem to have been calculated though, so it is a guesswork statistic.

A calculation would be appreciated.

I am not sure, but it seems like his telekinesis, not physical power.

Batman- 8C(has a direct calc)
Deathstroke- 8C(has a direct calc and superior to Batman)
Bane- 8C(comparable to Batman and capable of defeating him)
Batman Who Laughs- 8C(comparable to Batman)
Cassandra Cain- 8C(comparable to Batman. Also her profile needs some updates)
Wally West- 8C(scales to his PC version which scales to the Wizard)
Clayface- 8C(comparable to Batman)
Barry Allen- 8C(should scale to Wally)
Godspeed- 8C(Scales to Barry)
Grifter- 8C(scales to Batman)
KGBeast- 8C(scales to Bane)
Plastic Man- 8C(scales to Batman)
Reverse Flash- 8C(scales to Barry Allen)

I missed a few but this should cover the majority and give a general idea.

Also, Grifter was mentioned and has a feat?
The Grifter scaling is gone unfortunately, his 8-C is guesswork and has no calc.

Also I recommend using the Urban Legends #1 fight as well since Batman was having a great advantage over Grifter in it.

Also Cassandra's and KGBeast's Post-Flashpoint profiles are hiding some context, idk if I should mention them tho since that could be derailing.

The Grifter scaling is gone unfortunately, his 8-C is guesswork and has no calc.

Also I recommend using the Urban Legends #1 fight as well since Batman was having a great advantage over Grifter in it.
The alleged feat is the forest winter fight yeah? That might be pretty good, idk if quite 8-C tho (It might be though, haven't done enough feats like that to be able to tell at a glance). Though it's done with TK, does he scale to his own TK? (Like hurting those who can tank it?)

Bump. What's the current status?
Batman and co. were agreed to be given Class 25 LS. We are currently discussing if we should go for a full on 8-C rating or a Likely 8-C rating. For that, Confluctor asked for a scaling chain of affected characters, which I gave here

We are also somewhat discussing if Grifter's physicals scale to his telekinesis.

Also Cassandra's and KGBeast's Post-Flashpoint profiles are hiding some context, idk if I should mention them tho since that could be derailing.
To summarize it though, Shiva bested Batman only when he was really weakened. Shiva a few issues later refers to this by mentioning that she cheated. Matter of fact, by the end of the arc, Batman and Shiva briefly fought each other and stalemated.

As for KGBeast, when he fought Batman, Bruce was already beat up by some other members of his rogues gallery, then had to swim and walk for kilometres, and then was sniped with a headshot. Bruce had also survived a plane crash. So yeah, he was nowhere near his prime.

Are these all who will be affected? What about silencer, for example?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back