• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1a5b8b51bf7bda28592b2417596638bf.jpg
vs
TeenTitans1_PR_CNTT.jpg

I'm making this to find out if it's a stomp. Hopefully it isn't

Post-Flashpoint Batman vs The Teen Titans

Starting distance is 80 meters

Speed is equalized

Batman has prior knowledge of the Titans' Attack Potency and the number of opponents he's facing, but not their abilities

Battle takes place in a warehouse at night

Apparently I need to specify that Base Raven is being used so yeah

Who wins?

Batman (Post-Flashpoint):

Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven:

Inconclusive:

So what can the Titans do here? Batman skill stomps and he'll be able to guess their ability and weaknesses cause he knows his own world's counterparts.

So what can the Titans do here? Batman skill stomps and he'll be able to guess their ability and weaknesses cause he knows his own world's counterparts.
Raven has Class T lifting strength with her powers and her magic is Low 7-C. I don't really think it's possible to "dodge" Telekinesis. Plus Robin might know how skilled Batman is and let the Titans know what they're up against. Plus the Titans have an Attack Potency advantage (8-C+ while Batman is only 8-C). Cyborg also has Homing Attacks, Beast Boy can probably confuse him a bit by transforming into different animals, and Starfire can keep herself at a distance while firing projectiles at him

Raven has Class T lifting strength with her powers and her magic is Low 7-C. I don't really think it's possible to "dodge" Telekinesis.
Bats will likely know the Raven is the biggest threat due to knowledge of his universe Raven and from his Information Analysis. He can avoid getting grabbed by her by hitting the team with a flashbang and incaping Raven with a strike or by putting her to sleep with a dart.
Plus Robin might know how skilled Batman is and let the Titans know what they're up against.
This Batman is likely a lot more skilled than Robins and likely has stuff he doesn't.
Plus the Titans have an Attack Potency advantage (8-C+ while Batman is only 8-C)
Which Batman is aware of which makes it more likely that he just drops a sleeping gas as soon as the fight starts.
Cyborg also has Homing Attacks, Beast Boy can probably confuse him a bit by transforming into different animals, and Starfire can keep herself at a distance while firing projectiles at him
Batman can just hack into Cyborg, he knows what Best Boy can do so he won't be confused by his transforming, Bats can absorb star's energy blasts.

Bats will likely know the Raven is the biggest threat due to knowledge of his universe Raven and from his Information Analysis. He can avoid getting grabbed by her by hitting the team with a flashbang and incaping Raven with a strike or by putting her to sleep with a dart.

This Batman is likely a lot more skilled than Robins and likely has stuff he doesn't.

Which Batman is aware of which makes it more likely that he just drops a sleeping gas as soon as the fight starts.

Batman can just hack into Cyborg, he knows what Best Boy can do so he won't be confused by his transforming, Bats can absorb star's energy blasts.
Should I remove the prior knowledge of the Attack Potency and abilities then? What if I gave the titans prior knowledge of Batman's skill and arsenal?

Should I remove the prior knowledge of the Attack Potency and abilities then? What if I gave the titans prior knowledge of Batman's skill and arsenal?
Sure, although I think giving the Titans prior knowledge of his arsenal is a bit overkill imo.

Back