• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ Movie and GT Characters downgrade

I'm curious, since you just downgraded the Buu Arc High tiers to 4-B, shouldn't SSJ Gogeta, Janemba nd Hirudegarn from the movies, as well as GT characters such as Uub and Majuub, Goku's SSJ Forms, Vegeta's SSJ forms, Rildo, Baby, Super 17, the stronger Shadow Dragons like Eis, Nuova and Syn/Omega and even SSJ4 Gogeta get a downgrade? Cause according to the Wiki now, you need to be like Billions of times stronger then Super Perfect Cell to be 4-A, and even with scaling, i see GT SSJ4 Goku being tens or hundreds of thousands times stronger then Cell, so, just thought I'd get this out there

No, I don't think so. They are scaled from the original Dragon Ball anime series, in which Buu did destroy a galaxy over the span of several years.

Back