• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS characters after goku black saga should be all low complex multiversal

Since beerus hakai became low complex multiversal,that should mean that immortal beings like zamasu should be low complex multiversal or atleast something like that since beerus hakai cannot erase immortale beings :https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lT1zHSoAP2A and goku in dragon ball super hero is stronger then vegito blue from the goku black saga that was able to destroy merged zamasu that is half immortal makes goku and his friends at the very least multiversal

Is… is this a joke CRT? Beerus’ Hakai is Low 1-C in the anime, and the statement of him being unable to erase immortals is in the manga, which is a different continuity. And even if they weren't in different continuities, this wouldn’t be a durability feat for Zamasu, it’s clearly a hax resistance feat.
goku in dragon ball super hero is stronger then vegito blue from the goku black saga that was able to destroy merged zamasu that is half immortal makes goku and his friends at the very least multiversal
Also, this is just objectively not how the tiering system works.

Beerus’ Hakai is Low 1-C in the anime, and the statement of him being unable to erase immortals is in the manga, which is a different continuity.
It's actually also stated in the anime lel
E3IzLELVgAEXhVu

E3IzLEMVIAIIHc_

i'm very tired from applying revision, and now this, let me have a break

Anyway, no, Low 1-C is EE hax, not physical stats, statement he can't deal with immortal being have nothing to do with tier, at best if we take it at face value, mean either Zamasu resist the accepted 5D EE or his regen, immortality is very powerful

Disagree with this. He shouldn't get Low 1-C. At best he would get either resistance or a regen upgrade.

Dawg we don't need 50 people to tell them they disagree. I think Adem gets it by now. We can either change this to a thread so that people with resistances get it added, or close the thread all together.

am i the only one who thinks the ring of time should be resisted against EE 5D? because the Bills EE was circumvented by the time ring, until it makes sense if it is in the time ring.

Back