• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Zamasu downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small problem.
You see, the scene exists in both anime and Manga. So even if you reason the anime’s variant is too vague, you can literally go to the Manga where Beerus confirms this is the case but has “Other Means to Deal with Immortals.” Presumably his sealing technique that sealed the Elder Kai into the Z-Sword or something similar.

So regardless it’s valid.

Show me where it's quoted that beerus can't hakai zamasu.
You can keep repeating this demand, but it will not go anywhere. As has already been explained, it was presented as the obstacle to Whis' plan, which is sufficient evidence.

Nowhere is it stated that beerus can't destroy immortals
badabing badaboom, useless argument.
So all in all your evidence and rating for mid godly comes from a flimsy statement of "beerus can't hakai him because he's immortal right?"
This is a juvenile approach and it doesn't warrant any further attention.

I'll leave it open for now.
You can close it now. It's clear that his sole argument is "it wasn't directly stated therefore the evidence is worthless" which is not even worth taking seriously.

Except for that whis himself was the one that made the argument of having beerus Hakai zamasu himself, to which goku borderline asked if he would be able to or not.

None of these characters know whether it would work or not, like i posted and can obviously be seen just by watching the video i posted itself.

You haven't proven me wrong, nor did you provide any evidence that supports your claims further.
You're literally taking things out of context such as taking the part where goku say "goku can't hakai someone that's immortal" as your supposed evidence when the actual statement is "beerus can't hakai someone that's immortal can he?"

Provide proof where it's actually stated that hakai doesn't work on immortals or concede this point.

I would agree with a likely rating, if it's explicitly stated that hakai wouldn't work on immortals, but that was never stated.

My God, endless arguments, man, everyone already proved to you that hakai doesn't kill immortals, for God's sake, before creating a CRT make sure you see all the work and the context behind it, it was explicit to his face that Beerus cannot kill immortals, and then he explicitly quotes, "did you really think we needed to use a vase to seal Zamasu", which confirms that the hakai does not affect the Zamasu's immortality

Anyway, I disagree with this topic, Op didn't know how to explain his CRT, he had difficulties understanding the basics, we explained to him why this is valid, now all that's left is to close this.

I would agree with a likely rating, if it's explicitly stated that hakai wouldn't work on immortals, but that was never stated.
That's not how it works, my friend, first you have to refute every CRT and understand at least the basics of why it has this regeneration, everyone disagreed and refuted your thread, this was rejected, sorry.

That's not how it works, my friend, first you have to refute every CRT and understand at least the basics of why it has this regeneration, everyone disagreed and refuted your thread, this was rejected, sorry.
Your disagreements are irrelevant, especially when all of you are DBS supporters, the only input that actually matters is staff.
Stop crying and spamming for a thread to be closed, it'll get closed when it's concluded.

I already refuted the "supporting arguments" and statement that was used in order to pass the upgrade, which hasn't been refuted at all.

Beerus immediately started seething and objected when Trunks was skeptical about whether or not him Hakaing present Zamasu would be able to affect the Future. Whis also points out to Gowasu that Beerus was feeling uncharacteristically responsible over the whole Zamasu situation.

If Goku and Vegeta were wrong about him not being able to kill Zamasu it's impossibly out of character for him to not refute them.

Your disagreements are irrelevant, especially when all of you are DBS supporters, the only input that actually matters is staff.
Stop crying and spamming for a thread to be closed, it'll get closed when it's concluded.

I already refuted the "supporting arguments" and statement that was used in order to pass the upgrade, which hasn't been refuted at all.
Oh are you kidding me? On every CRT I'm not the one crying, Lord Griffin has already answered you about and him disagreeing with his opinion, some who are here aren't even DB supporters or something like, yes the thread has been rejected and closed, the only thing left is to be closed, I don't see a rebuttal on the previous CRT, would you like us to present real arguments?

Dude doesn't even know what's being argued and is spamming every thread to be closed
My dude you’re not even engaging with the counter arguments being presented to you. You’re literally just repeating yourself over and over again to ad nauseam by saying “iT wAsn’T DiRecTly sTaTeD thOuGh.” When they keep saying over and over again that it was directly stated that Beerus couldn’t kill Zamasu due to being directly immortal. Beerus not refuting that statement in the anime gives total credence to that notion unless you assume Beerus would just let false lies about his abilities he passed on with no reason to them.

And for more context for this notion we can differ to the manga which does have a direct statement from Beerus himself to further cement the notion to the credence of the position of Beerus not being able to kill immortals such as Zamasu.

I'll wait for others to address this, I'm busy. I'll leave this open until this gets felt with instead of closing it.
I believe all the positions brought up by the OP have been sufficiently counter by quite literally everyone who has commented on this thread. I understand this thread has like a day and a half to go before it can be officially closed but I see no further need for engagement to this thread if no other staff has any concerns about it as I don’t think there is any engagement to the counters being brought up in this thread.

Just to make a clearly obvious point even more obvious.....

Whis stated that he would go to the Future Timeline before Beerus' death and ask him to "take care of Zamasu" (Subbed Line)
Goku then bring forward the point that Beerus cant destroy an Immortal Zamasu and Beerus is RIGHT THERE beside him and does not deny it....

Beerus has literally denied/object to claims made about him and his power that he doesn't agree with consistently
Example: When Gowasu stated that Goku's power (as of the Goku Black Arc) rivaled Beerus and Beerus quickly shot that down
Example 2: When Beerus explained that Erasing present Zamasu would take out Future Zamasu and Black and Trunks doubted him Beerus double downed

Beerus IC is consistent in objecting to claims made about him that he fully opposes and yet Goku is right there claiming Beerus cant deal with an Immortal Zamasu and Beerus does not deny the claim.

Also Whis stating that he would ask Beerus to "take care" of Zamasu does not indicate Destruction/Erasure. Not especially after Whis himself mentions that the method of dealing with an Imortal Zamasu would involve Sealing. This MORE so implicates that he would speak with Beerus to take care of Zamasu via Sealing rather than erasure.

And again, if you want to take some added Context from the Manga, Beerus outright states he can't kill Immortal Beings there.

Context Matters here and the context indicates that even for Beerus, Immortality is smth neither he nor whis can deal with, OTHERWISE the point of bringing up sealing would have been totally unnecessary if he could outright kill or erase him and we all know Beerus has access to sealing capabilities.

Except for that it was never directly stated, your comment is useless yet again.

Provide me with an explicit statement of hakai not working on someone immortal.

DBS manga =/= anime completely irrelevant.

Okay, so there is no actual evidence outside of "beerus can't hakai someone that's immortal can he"
And that's actually accepted, got it.

Wow maybe hakai might or might not work im not sure but maybe??
maybe he can??

I haven't been refuted, that's the funny part up until now there is 0 supporting evidence

Okay, so there is no actual evidence outside of "beerus can't hakai someone that's immortal can he"
Enough with the stonewalling. You made arguments, they've been refuted with the evidence, and you won't accept the evidence because "it's not enough" despite everyone literally showing you why that isn't the case. I'll ask an admin to have this thread closed.

@LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus If you wouldn't mind

Enough with the stonewalling. You made arguments, they've been refuted with the evidence, and you won't accept the evidence because "it's not enough" despite everyone literally showing you why that isn't the case. I'll ask an admin to have this thread closed.

@LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus If you wouldn't mind
Good argument bro, provide me the evidence that i asked for.

Good argument bro, provide me the evidence that i asked for.
And the context that Beerus has routinely and angrily corrected doubters, which speaks strongly to his tacit approval of that statement. Ignoring the context won't make it disappear.
This not enough evidence for you? If not, then there's nothing left to be done here to convince you.

You know @Hellscream ….just like how you said regular members opinions don’t matter only staff does….your opinions don’t matter here either. If staff says the evidence presented is enough to grant the ability, then that’s what’s important here. Not whether or not you think you got “refuted” or not.

You can think to yourself that you haven’t been refuted all you want. But you see the thing is we don’t need to prove you wrong in your eyes we just need to prove your position wrong in the eyes of the staff members here.

Alright sure
Keep being that guy who pretends In verse Context and Mechanics account for nothing if you will

Just so you know, If an Implication is made and supporting statements and In Verse Contexts supports said Implication, then said Implication has Merit to be Valid.
You not wanting to accept this is simply just a 'YOU' problem and nth more

Anyways
Can this be closed please

maybe he can??
wow maybe hakai might or might not work

statement is literally made in reference to Zamasu's immortality and not his resistance strength

cope-harder-cope.gif

For one, provide proof of beerus / whis being knowledgeable on the subject of beings that were granted immortality through super shenron.
Which is where your claim of the statement being valid due to beerus / whis not refuting it is coming from.
Which isn't really valid either way, as it was a literal question that was being asked and was unanswered.
You could say the exact same thing that whis didn't confirm that hakai actually wouldn't work on zamasu due to him being immortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back