• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Revisions

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SSBXeno573/DBH:_Demon_God_Explanation_and_Justificatio

Here's the blog where I mention various feats.

All Demon Gods
Demon Gods get Possession, Morality Manipulation, Corruption, Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 2) via their Evil/Dark Ki which has shown to be Capable of doing these and resistance to such due to having Godly Ki which which gives those who have it resistance to Dark Ki and its effects.

Furthermore, Demon Gods are natural inhabitants to the Demon Realm which is brimming with Dark Ki but they remain relatively unaffected by it.

Towa
Gets either Type 4 Immortality due to being able to resurrect herself from "hatred".

Demigra
Possible Physics Manipulation due to helping create the Demon Realm, which is described to be a place where "science doesn't have as much influence"

Mechikabura
Possible Physics Manipulation for the same reasons as Demigra

Any abilities gained from becoming one with a 4-D place such as the Demon Realm.

Avatars in the context of Dragon Ball Heroes are used in a gameplay sense, ie they are the forms that the main characters (ie Beat, Note, Chamel) appear in when in the game world. It has nothing to do with Demigra or the other Demon Gods.

An optional level in World Mission actually brings up Towa's resurrection as Dark Towa, and it's stated that Dabura powered her up into that form. That doesn't necessarily mean that Towa didn't resurrect herself first though, I just wanted to point that out.

I wouldn't take Mechikabura being "revived" to mean literal resurrection, given Trunks is describing Mechikabura escaping from a cage, and I doubt he would have gone to the trouble of resurrecting Chronoa as well if the Time Labyrinth had been lethal.

Everything else looks good.

Thanks for the input. Your assessment on the Avatar creation s probably correct and something I didn't account for, so I'll remove it from the OP.

As for the resurrection for Mechikabura, I think that just means that Tie Labyrinth is lethal. As for Mechikabura reviving Chronoa, it would make sense as he is using her as a slave for his bidding.

I was playing devil's advocate there. We know the Time Labyrinth isn't lethal, because Xeno Trunks and Elder Kai discuss entering the Time Labyrinth to rescue Chronoa at the beginning of UVM3.

Trunks (Xeno): The Kaioshin of Time sealed Mechikaboola and herself in the Time Labyrinth… We need to find a way to rescue her

Old Kaioshin: It might be possible to access the "Time Labyrinth" using Majin Demigra's cane and Tokitoki's power…

What confuses me more is that Demigra begins the arc by breaking out of the Crack of Time, even though he was present during the prior battle in the Demon Realm when Chronoa sealed everyone.

SSBXeno573 said:
Is this enough support to be added?
Yes. Most importantly evaluating staffs like@Dark649 and @Ultima Reality gave their concluding evaluations.

I can unlocked the profiles needed for the revision if I am given the full list of characters for the revision.

I would need to be told when the changes are done, too.

Btw:

Wouldn't Mechikabura having brcome one with the Demon Realm count as full Omnipresence and Nigh-Omniscience?

Before you bring up infinite Zamasu, the reasons he doesn't have those are the following:

• Zamasu has only Nigh-Omnipresence because he never fully managed to become one with the Timeline, but he was about to do so.
Unless becoming one with a universe's time and space isn't enough to get Nigh-Omniscience anymore.

Oops, already added nigh-Omnipresence to his profile. Should I remove it completely or add a possible in front of it?

Mira would also gain these abilities via absorbing Towa.

Fu would also have these abilities, although a possibly would suit him, while the Future Warrior 2 would have the resistances.

Does the Demon Realm creation thingy not relate more to Law Manip than Physics Manip (or both)?

Quantu said:
Does the Demon Realm creation thingy not relate more to Law Manip than Physics Manip (or both)?
I'm unsure. Listed it down as Physics manipulation since it related more so to science.

Hst master said:
Yep, she's a Kai.
I know she would the resistances based on God Ki. In fact, I feel like I will bet my life on as a knowledgeable members she would have the resistances. I am not an evaluating staff so I won't overstep my boundaries to accept it; you, guys, are welcome ask for their inputs like a evaluating staff such as @Antvasima.

What resistances would she have, and why?

She'd have resistance to Soul Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Possession, Corruption, Mind Manipulation, and Madness Manipulation Type 2. God Ki allows the user to resist these abilities as stated in the OP.

Okay. I suppose that it should probably be fine then.

Can Nigh-Omnipresence and Higher-Dimensional Existence be removed from Mechikabura's page? The reasoning for those abilities is Mechikabura merging with the Demon Realm, but he hasn't done that yet.

Back