• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Revisions

Dominodalek said:
Can Nigh-Omnipresence and Higher-Dimensional Existence be removed from Mechikabura's page? The reasoning for those abilities is Mechikabura merging with the Demon Realm, but he hasn't done that yet.
Looking at the blog, it seems that Mechikabura is in the process of doing such given that its in the present tense. This seems to be a case similar to Fusion Zamasu so either "possible Nigh-Omnipresence" or "would eventually become nigh- omnipresent" seem like fair conclusions.

This is just my personal take on this.

Is somebody else in the staff willing to handle to above-mentioned concerns? I am too overworked to do so right now.

Thank you.

What about the 3 comments right above my last one?

Antvasima said:
Thank you.

What about the 3 comments right above my last one?
GladAd to help.

Though I would prefer if another CRT was made on the topic, I think the removal of the abilities are fine.

Okay. Would you be willing to remove the double mention of morality manipulation?

Antvasima said:
Thank you.
Glad to help~

Also, do you fine the removal of the Nigh-Omnipresence and Higher-Dimensional Existence are fine here or do we need another thread, Antvasima?

I do not know enough to help you draw a conclusion about the subject itself, but it should probably be possible to solve the topic here.

Anyway, I have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. Please send me a message if you need my help after you reach a conclusion.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, I have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. Please send me a message if you need my help after you reach a conclusion.
Noted, I will try.

Dominodalek said:
Can Nigh-Omnipresence and Higher-Dimensional Existence be removed from Mechikabura's page? The reasoning for those abilities is Mechikabura merging with the Demon Realm, but he hasn't done that yet.
I guess this point is the last topic. So,any opinions on this topic to conclude the thread? Frankly speaking, I agree with @Dominodalek's take.

RotofBots said:
Looking at the blog, it seems that Mechikabura is in the process of doing such given that its in the present tense. This seems to be a case similar to Fusion Zamasu so either "possible Nigh-Omnipresence" or "would eventually become nigh- omnipresent" seem like fair conclusions.

This is just my personal take on this.
This was my take

I don't agree with the comparison between Infinite Zamasu and Mechikabura. With Zamasu we have evidence that he was in the middle of absorbing the timeline, but so far we only have a single line of dialogue suggesting that Mechikabura is doing the same with the Demon Realm, and since then there has been nothing to suggest it.

My argument isn't that the act wouldn't warrant Nigh-Omnipresence were it to occur, I'm in full agreement there.

The merging only started to occur at the end of UVM 8 and we hardly hear from Mechikabura in UVM 9 (the latest mission that has been translated) besides the fact that he's in a castle while all of this is going down. As a result, the argument for the lack of progression of the specifics on his fusing falls flat.

The reader not being told the specifics of what's happening =/= It's not happening.

Why is Mechikabura "likely Genius" Intelligence? He's far smarter than Towa. He literally taught her everything she knows about magic and science. He should be Extraordinary Genius scaling from her and Demigra.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Why is Mechikabura "likely Genius" Intelligence? He's far smarter than Towa. He literally taught her everything she knows about magic and science. He should be Extraordinary Genius scaling from her and Demigra.
Preferably, I like another CRT was made about the topic because additonal topics tends to cause derailing and lengthen the threads which is more pronounced when one is not an evaluation staff or people don't contact an evaluating staff.

Honestly, I think Extraordinary Genius scaling from Towa and Demigra is valid for Mechikabura's Genius.

Elizhaa said:
Dominodalek said:
I guess this point is the last topic. So,any opinions on this topic to conclude the thread? Frankly speaking, I agree with @Dominodalek's take.
So, what is the overalll conclusion because I wanted to be certain as it Nigh-Omnipresence is agreed but I don't know about Higher-Dimensional Existence?

Zenkaibattery1 said:
I agree. All the Demon Gods with Magic should be at least Extraordinary Genius, since they transcend human knowledge.

Back