• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Character Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that, well, quite iffy on actually equalizing Ki and Magic, when both were shown in DB to be different set of powers.
No one equalizing Magic and Ki, however, in game, Dark Magic happen due to Dark Ki, so they tied to each other
And Domino seems to think the same as he already pointed it out in the past and I even asked him.
the past is the past, i made the Ki page according to Domino instruction
Bring Domino here.
He is really busy

No one equalizing Magic and Ki, however, in game, Dark Magic happen due to Dark Ki, so they tied to each other

the past is the past, i made the Ki page according to Domino instruction

He is really busy
Well, he told me recently that Dark Magic and Dark Ki aren't the same thing, anyways

Well, he told me recently that Dark Magic and Dark Ki aren't the same thing, anyways
Dark Magic comes from Dark Ki.

In fact, dudes who can't use Dark Magic or do not have advanced levels of Manipulation of Dark Ki can only use Basic applications of Dark Ki, such as Corruption.

Last edited:
I don't understand your point Viet.

You told me that you already knew that Dark Magic and Dark Ki aren't the same thing, yet that Dark Ki is needed, to actually use Dark Magic, both energies are tied, yet not the same thing.

Why are you changing your point of view now, comparing it to Hakai energy?

I don't understand your point Viet.

You told me that you already knew that Dark Magic and Dark Ki aren't the same thing, yet that Dark Ki is needed, to actually use Dark Magic, both energies are tied, yet not the same thing.

Why are you changing your point of view now, comparing it to Hakai energy?
Because it is the same for Hakai, Hakai has a technique form like what Beerus and Sidra demonstrate and then the energy form like Toppo like to use. Dark Magic and Dark Ki like that, the different part is just the usage, but without Dark Ki, there is no Dark Magic, like if there is no Energy of Destruction then no Hakai

You know Magic and Ki were always treated as different energies in DB, right?

Even the Daizenshu differencies both.

You know Magic and Ki were always treated as different energies in DB, right?

Even the Daizenshu differencies both.
This is Dragon Ball Game, so Daizenshuu have not much saying here since it only mention ki and normal magic. In game Dark Demon Realm is the realm of Dark Ki and from that came Dark Magic and the realm follow the law of magic rather than science. Dark Magic is just a fancy way of using Dark Ki for other purpose than destroying shit. And you can ask Domino if you want, high level of profiency in using Dark Ki allow user to perform Dark Magic which they use Dark Ki for more fancy effects.

This is Dragon Ball Game, so Daizenshuu have not much saying here since it only mention ki and normal magic. In game Dark Demon Realm is the realm of Dark Ki and from that came Dark Magic and the realm follow the law of magic rather than science. Dark Magic is just a fancy way of using Dark Ki for other purpose than destroying shit. And you can ask Domino if you want, high level of profiency in using Dark Ki allow user to perform Dark Magic which they use Dark Ki for more fancy effects.

Doubtful, when in DBH things like the SS1 multiplier from the Daizenshu is taken into account, etc....

And no, Domino told me that indeed Dark Ki and Dark Magic aren't the same thing iirc

Anyways, this is what Domino told me:

Dark Ki is the form of Ki native to the Demon Realm.

Dark Magic is the umbrella term for several spells used to forcibly give someone Dark Ki from afar, and in some cases to also add additional forms of mindhax to Dark Ki's natural corruption.

In short they are indeed two separate things.

Dark Magic is the umbrella term for several spells used to forcibly give someone Dark Ki from afar, and in some cases to also add additional forms of mindhax to Dark Ki's natural corruption.
You already claimed Dark Magic happen due to Dark Ki right there

At this point seriously doubt you understand a thing you said

I mean, if I'm right, what is said, is that both Dark Ki and Dark Magic are not the "same" in the sense, but both are tied, and Dark Magic is dependent on Dark Ki.

Or at least that's what I understood.

And sorry if this issue may be irrelevant but I just wanted to be sure on how we treat Ki & Magic in this case.
I apologise.

Dark Magic, is just a high level technique that used Dark Ki as a basis for some fancy effect like mind hax. However Dark Ki property already have Corruption, Dark Magic is just a technique to amplify that corruption higher, turn it into mind hax. But in the end it still need Dark Ki. Similar to God Of Destruction, they need Energy of Destruction to use Hakai, what different is just the level of profiency, like Toppo who has low level of profiency like Beerus said, take longer to cast Hakai

"Dark Magic" encompasses a set of techniques with a specific usage - giving Dark Ki to others, and in several cases mindhaxing them during the process.

As others have pointed out, the blog does not make the mistake of equating Dark Magic with Dark Ki, so there is no issue here.

Okay. Then it should probably be fine. Thank you for the reply.

So what, if anything, is left to do here?

Okay. No problem. Please ask Dagoth to continuously help out with fixing the grammar and sentence structure errors in your edits.

Also, tell us here when you are done.

Okay. That is good then.
Well hello again Ant, sorry for the long time due to the revision being really big. however we nearly finish the revision, so i want to release a Demon Physiology page for DBH, in case there is a large revision in the future thing will be easier to handle, and it make Demon profile more compact, easy to read
This is the page, nothing new aside from group all the common abilities of the Demon race that already existing on their profiles

That is fine with me at least.

Tell us here when you are done and we should close this thread.

Just a heads-up, we also had to update Mechi's absorbtion/black hole stuff a bit, due to the previously accepted Time Power/Time Scrolls info manip shenanigans, and due to literally crushing all the timelines, including the information in the Time Scrolls into "fog/pieces". Otherwise it would have been severely outdated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back