• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Character Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bardock Updates

Continued from this previous CTR

Xeno Goku Updates

Profile Fixes and Updates Here

Addition
abilities for Base to SS3:
Reactive Power Level:
Has access to Skills (such as Saiyan Characteristics) which allows Goku to Heal and Increase his Power dramatically after taking Damage
Enhanced Ki Sensing: Can sense Demon Gods who regularly can’t be sensed due to possessing God Ki
BFR: with various Swing skills
Space-Time Manipulation and Portal Creation: Characters with a significant levels of Ki can affect Space-Time and Open Portals with their Ki force and attacks
Energy Manipulation, Reduction and Absorption: Can increase his own energy and absorb or reduce the energy of opponents with Various kills such as this and this
Summon Xeno Xeno Omega Shenron, Great Ape Vegeta, SS3 Broly, Great Ape Broly
Power Modification/Energy Manipulation:
(can switch his and his allies energy with that of his enemies with various skills such as the Power Swap Exchange Unit skill) (skill needs 2 allies to be used)
Summon Frieza's Spaceship

Additional abilities for SS4:

Summon Black Smoke Shenron and All other Shenrons via Wish Skill
Enhanced Space-Time & Higher Dimensional Manipulation:
Goku stated the power Super Saiyan 4 would be able to affect Time and SS4 Broly who's Ki could affect multiple dimensions/realms simultaneously.

Additional Resistances for Base to SS3:

Probability Manipulation Resistance and Probability Manipulation Negation Resistance:
via Miracle Perfect; Miracle Perfect ignores other characters Probability Manipulation Effects and cant be negated by Regular Probability Negation Effects
Spatial Resistance and Limited Durability Negation Resistance: Can withstand multiple strikes from Janemba's Dimension Sword that can slice through space instantly cutting through foes and any object even those capable of absorbing and dispersing energy
Dark Ki, and Space-Time Resistances: Can withstand the Ki force attacks capable of affecting Space-Time, can withstand Space-Time attacks from Brainwashed Chronoa and has also withstood the effects of Dark and Demon God Ki from characters like Dark Shenron, Demigra and other Demon Gods
Cold and Ice Manipulation Resistance: Can withstand Enhanced Ice based Attacks from Putine, and Xeno Eis Shenron
Corrosion Inducement Resistance: Can withstand Enhanced Corrosion Based attacks from Xeno Haze Shenron and Xeno Omega Shenron
Enhanced Fire, Heat and Electricity Resistance: Can withstand Enhanced Fire and Electricity Attacks attacks from Xeno Nouva and Xeno Rage Shenron & Demon God Gravy
Air and Earth Manipulation Resistance: Can withstand Enhanced Air and Earth Attacks from Oceanus and Xeno Oceanus, Naturon and Xeno Naturon Shenron, Omega Shenron and Salsa
Time Travel and Dimensional Travel: with the Time Crystals which can be used for visiting various points in time and different timelines.

Additional Resistances as SS4:

Enhanced Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Corruption and Morality Manipulation:
As Super Saiyan 4, Xeno Goku fought against Cumber and withstood the effects of his Evil Aura
Possible Resistance to Sealing: Scale to Cumber who broke the seal placed on the Prison Planet through sheer strength
Matter Manipulation Resistance: Goku can withstand the Baby Vegeta's Revenge Death Ball which can scatter Individual Atoms

Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker:

Summon True Form Toki Toki:
with Hyper Godbird Skill
Overwhelming Aura, Fire and Enhanced Heat Manipulation: The Fire and Heat radiating from the Aura of SFPS4LB was able to Burn Dark King Fu and produce flames capable of harming Dogi Fuse Fu.
Energy Reduction Resistance and Energy Manipulation Negation: with Instinct that Burns Strong skill which prevents Goku’s energy from being reduced and this enemies from being increased

CC Goku and Agios Updates:

New Additions:
Summon Agios & Keysword:
CC Goku can summon Agios and the Keysword with Sealed Freeze Lock skill
Agios Profile Fixes are needed

Xeno Trunks Updates:

New Additions:

Base and Saiyan Transformations:
Power Bestowal:
Can bestow allies with power with various skills like Support shooting and A blow of friendship skills
RPL and RPL Reduction: Can increase the rate of power increase dramatically and reduce the rate of power increase of opponents with various skills like One-shot reversal unit, Elite energy release, Combat Power Limiting Unit, Combat power capsule, The ultimate slash of hope and Counterattack
Energy Manipulation, Reduction & Absorption and resistance to Energy Reduction: can increase his energy and reduce + absorb the energy of opponents & resistant to having his energy reduced with various skills like Super slash of destruction, Courage super bullet, Limit breakthrough unit and A surprise attack & The best heroes navigator
Status Effect Inducement Resistance: can resist being stunned with various skills like Strong Will and Another Super Saiyan skills
Probability Manipulation & Negation Resistance: with Miracle Perfect skill Future of Despair, Miracle Perfect ignores other characters Probability Manipulation Effects and cant be negated by Regular Probability Negation Effects
Resurrection Negation: can negate the resurrection skills of opponents with Resurrection sealing unit skill (requires 2 allies)
Summon Hirudegarn: with Genma Flame Cannon S skill
Enhanced Damage Reduction: can prevent/negate any damage beyond a significant margin with Single-minded sense of justice skill
Pocket Reality Manipulation and Summon Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta: with Guardian of Space-Time X skill
Enhanced Ki Sensing: Can sense Demon Gods who regularly can’t be sensed due to possessing God Ki
Dark Ki and Space-Time Resistances: Can withstand the Ki force attacks capable of affecting Space-Time, can withstand Space-Time attacks from Brainwashed Chronoa and has also withstood the effects of Dark Ki from characters like Dark Shenron, Demigra and numerous other Demon Gods and Dark Dragon Ball Warriors
Space-Time Manipulation and Portal Creation: Characters with a significant levels of Ki can affect Space-Time and Open Portals with their Ki force and attacks
God Ki powers and resistances
Cold and Ice Manipulation Resistance:
Can withstand Enhanced Ice based Attacks from Putine, and Xeno Eis Shenron
Corrosion Inducement Resistance: Can withstand Enhanced Corrosion Based attacks from Xeno Haze Shenron and Xeno Omega Shenron
Enhanced Fire, Heat and Electricity Resistance: Can withstand Enhanced Fire and Electricity Attacks attacks from Xeno Nouva and Xeno Rage Shenron & Demon God Gravy
Air and Earth Manipulation Resistance: Can withstand Enhanced Air and Earth Attacks from Oceanus and Xeno Oceanus, Naturon and Xeno Naturon Shenron, Omega Shenron and Salsa
Spatial Resistance and Limited Durability Negation Resistance: Can withstand multiple strikes from Xeno Janemba's and Xeno Buu’s (Janemba Absorbed) Dimension Sword that can slice through space instantly cutting through foes and any object even those capable of absorbing and dispersing energy
Fusionism: Via Potara Earrings
Time Travel and Dimensional Travel: with the Time Crystals which can be used for visiting various points in time and different timelines.

As Super Saiyan God:

Enhanced Space-Time & Higher Dimensional Manipulation:
Comparable to Goku stated the power Super Saiyan 4 would be able to affect Time and SS4 Broly who's Ki could affect multiple dimensions/realms simultaneously.
Summoning: Can summon Awakened Keysword
Far Enhanced Space-Time Manipulation: Could interact and counter Fu’s space-time techniques
Summoning: Can summon True Form Toki Toki

Crimson Masked Saiyan Updates

Profile Fixes and Updates are Here

New Additions:

God Ki enhanced Abilities and Resistances:
for obvious reasons
Supernatural Willpower, Dark Ki powers and Dark Ki Resistances and Resistance to Telepathy:
Those who wear the Time Breaker Mask, have the entirety of their Mind and Will dominated and controlled by the Dark Ki and Power that is infused into the mask. Other than the Demon God in command of the mask, no other being can possibly bend the minds and wills off those under the control of the mask and outside influences, Mind and Soul based powers prove ineffective against them. The only way to break the control of the mask is to remove it or overpower the power of darkness with the user's own willpower. Crimson has control of the powers of the mask and can utilize the Dark Ki in various forms. Crimson is also unaffected by the Dark Ki of the Dark Dragon Balls
Space-Time Manipulation and Portal Creation + Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: Characters with a significant levels of Ki can affect Space-Time and Open Portals with their Ki force and attacks and Crimson can withstand the Ki force and attacks from such characters.
Enhanced Space-Time & Higher Dimensional Manipulation: Scales to Goku stated the power Super Saiyan 4 would be able to affect Time and SS4 Broly who's Ki could affect multiple dimensions/realms simultaneously.
Empowerment + Enhanced Statistics Amplification: The power of the The Mask can be used to Empower oneself with Dark Ki and can amplify the users statistics and The power of the Mask can bestow New Powers and Abilities
Enhanced Energy Manipulation: Dark Ki can be used to Enhance and Amplify the users abilities and attacks

Statistics Amplification: Can amplify his own statistics with various skills such as The pride of battle and Great opportunity skills
Statistics Reduction: Can reduce opponents statistics to 1/bare minimum with various skills like Structured Protection, A blow that ignores defense and Technical Tactics skills
Natural Weaponry: via Tail
Summon Zamasu: with Furious god slash Zamas skill
RPL Reduction: can reduce the opponent's rate of combat power increase with Creeping Shadow skill
Durability Negation and Damage Reduction Negation: Can Negate opponents Durability Stats and Damage Reduction abilities with various skills such as the Sucker Punch and Victory Declaration skill
Damage Reduction Reduction: Can reduce the effectiveness of opponents damage reduction skills with The ultimate spirit ball at full throttle skill
Transformation: Can make characters around him Transform with the All change of Champion and Immortal All Change skill
Explosion Manipulation: with Ultimate Dragon Fist of Determination skill
Recovery & Healing: with various Healing and Recovery skills such as Warrior at the Top and Combined Kamehameha skills
Summon Dogi Dogi: with Hyper Godbird skill
Energy Manipulation, Reduction and Absorption: Can increase his energy, reduce and absorb opponents energy and perform techniques without the requirement of energy with various skills such as Arbitrary Dedication, Rose-Colored Super Saiyan, Energy Breaker and Sharp killing skill
Space-Time Manipulation, Enhanced Spatial Manipulation & Durability Negation and BFR: Using Jet-Black Condemnation which can warp opponents through Space-Time Distortions
Statistic Amplification Negation: can negate enemy statistic reduction effects with Power weakening killer unit skill (requires 2 allies)
Danmaku: with Diffuse energy wave of red mask skill
Limited Fire Manipulation: upon transforming into FP Super Saiyan Rose
Weather Manipulation: can affect/change the weather
Enhanced Analytical Prediction and Enhanced Senses: could perceive, predict and intercept attacks from U.I. Omen Goku
Enhanced RPL: with Power of the Red Mask and Evolving Immortal Body Skill

New Resistances:

Evil Ki Resistances:
Unaffected by the Evil Ki of Evil Ki users like Turles and SSB CB Vegeta
Probability Manipulation Resistance and Probability Manipulation Negation Resistance: via Miracle Perfect skill The future of despair; Miracle Perfect ignores other characters Probability Manipulation Effects and cant be negated by Regular Probability Negation Effects
Limited Resistance to Radiation Manipulation: The Time Breaker Mask is capable of blocking out all Blutz Waves.
Spatial Resistance and Limited Durability Negation Resistance: Can withstand multiple strikes from Janemba's Dimension Sword that can slice through space instantly cutting through foes and any object even those capable of absorbing and dispersing energy

Toki Toki Updates:

Fusionism: Toki Toki can merge himself with other characters

Keysword Updates:

Dormant State:

ESP:
The Keysword could "call out" to those Trapped inside Mechikabura
Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: Characters with a significant levels of Ki can affect Space-Time and Open Portals with their Ki force and attacks and the Keysword can withstand the Ki force and attacks from such characters.

Awakened State:
The Keysword has access to and can utilize: Divine Ki (Power of a God), Demon God Ki (Power of Darkness), Power of Light and Time Power

DBH Ki Updates:

Sandbox covering DBH Dark Ki, God Ki, Demon God Ki & Dark Factor

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm late everyone. I agree with this, also we should make sure the Probability Manipulation and Probability Manipulation Negation are noted as Passives.

Sorry, I'm late everyone. I agree with this, also we should make sure the Probability Manipulation and Probability Manipulation Negation are noted as Passives.
Miracle Perfect is not passive, it require active, only Change Impact (if i'm remembering the name right) is passive.

I think Ki isn't accepted to able to have such effect from similar threads in the past.
Yes, i don't remember the reason for it though. However, we only propose this for Revenge Death Ball case only because Baby did directly mentioned he will scatter Goku atom with it, i don't think it is out of reason for some ki techniques have some special traits or haxes. We have Hakai Ki that can EE people, Dark Ki like in the sandbox you see, and my previous thread about Time Power which is just another type of Ki

So, what do you think??

Yes, i don't remember the reason for it though. However, we only propose this for Revenge Death Ball case only because Baby did directly mentioned he will scatter Goku atom with it, i don't think it is out of reason for some ki techniques have some special traits or haxes. We have Hakai Ki that can EE people, Dark Ki like in the sandbox you see, and my previous thread about Time Power which is just another type of Ki

So, what do you think??
@Elizhaa

Well, I think that this can probably be applied now based on the above agreements.

I think the OP looks good. As for the Revenge Death Ball, the fact that Baby says "I will scatter you to molecules, no, down to your individual atoms" lends credence to it's validity since he's emphasising the effect his attack will have

Well, I think that this can probably be applied now based on the above agreements.
Alright and Thank You

We will need the following character profiles from Dragon Ball Games to be unlocked:

Chronoa, Tokitoki, Agios, Dogidogi, Future Trunks (Xeno), Son Goku (Xeno), Vegeta (Xeno), Vegito (Xeno), Vegeks (Xeno), Beat, Mira, Towa
Fu, Mechikabura, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom, Fin, Fusion Zamasu (SDBH), Demigra, Robelu, Chamel, Dark Shenron, Super Shenron (SDBH), Son Goku (Heroes), Vegito (Heroes), Crimson-Masked Saiyan, Grand Priest (SDBH), Bardock (Xeno), Majin Buu (Xeno), Keysword and Universe Tree

Last edited:
Alright and Thank You

We will need the following character profiles from Dragon Ball Games to be unlocked:

Chronoa, Tokitoki, Agios, Dogidogi, Future Trunks (Xeno), Son Goku (Xeno), Vegeta (Xeno), Vegito (Xeno), Vegeks (Xeno), Beat, Mira, Towa
Fu, Mechikabura, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom, Fin, Fusion Zamasu (SDBH), Demigra, Robelu, Chamel, Dark Shenron, Super Shenron (SDBH), Son Goku (Heroes), Vegito (Heroes), Crimson-Masked Saiyan, Grand Priest (SDBH), Bardock (Xeno), Majin Buu (Xeno), Keysword and Universe Tree
I unlocked the pages that I could with my automated script, but there are no pages with the following titles:

Fusion Zamasu (SDBH)
Super Shenron (SDBH)
Son Goku (Heroes)
Vegito (Heroes)
Grand Priest (SDBH)
Bardock (Xeno)
Majin Buu (Xeno)

You need to write the EXACTLY worded page titles for the script to work.

I unlocked the pages that I could with my automated script, but there are no pages with the following titles:

Fusion Zamasu (SDBH)
Fusion Zamasu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Super Shenron (SDBH)
Super Shenron (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Son Goku (Heroes)
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegito (Heroes)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Grand Priest (SDBH)
Grand Priest (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Bardock (Xeno)
Time Breaker Bardock
Majin Buu (Xeno)
Kid Buu (Dragon Ball Heroes)
You need to write the EXACTLY worded page titles for the script to work.
DONE!

Thank you, but you should have written it in the following manner in order to simplify things for my script:

Fusion Zamasu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Super Shenron (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Grand Priest (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Time Breaker Bardock
Kid Buu (Dragon Ball Heroes)

I renamed the Grand Priest page:

Well, time to edit all those profiles, but it will take a long time, still need to fix all these outdate profiles to increases the quality of the verse on the site

I agree with almost everything.

Except that, well, quite iffy on actually equalizing Ki and Magic, when both were shown in DB to be different set of powers.

And Domino seems to think the same as he already pointed it out in the past and I even asked him.

Bring Domino here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back