• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Yhwach & Kaguya

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"only becames a trend when people unknowledgeable in bleach argue against it. "
So basically nearly everyone who has to debate against it.

"almighty gg. the vader overplay needs to end."

Explain how. Explain this "overplay" you can't say that and not expand on why it's overplay with no evidence.
scans of vadar start with mind hax?

Frantzy12 said:
Ehhh sure.It's not like i'm lying about what he does.It's simply how kubo wrote his character.
Counters to the Almighty include powerful Causality Manipulation via his own words,Precog immunity via his own words,can't be seen from future,or even a better power null. he isn't a difficult character to understand.
This is the issue. People bring up "that's how he wrote him" as if people will just accept it. Almighty is a very powerful hax. But as I have said time and time again. It is easily ripe for NLF as you end up with this character who is seemingly unbeatable in most situations. You are not going to find this stuff on every person Yhwach fights, as such to many people, I included, Almighty sounds like the next big NLF.

This is the type of ability that ends up having 5-C Power Nulling and gaining resistances to the power of 3-A beings. You always say "that's how it works" instead of saying "how can we word this better and make it not seem as big of a NLF" because no matter how legit the powers are (I don't know the series to judge the accuracy), they sound like blatant NLF. Period. It's not hard to see why.

You post all of the exact same scans over and over expecting us to just say, yeah, okay. But in the end, the nature of the ability and the NLF vibes it brings are still there. You say, "this is the weakness" but never how these abilities will work to stop it.

Causality Manipulation: How does that save you?

Can be seen in the future: How many characters do you know have that?

Stronger Power Null: How does that help when said Power Null user is Power Nulled before they can Power Null?

Eventually, Almighty hits the "This sounds purely NLF" section of the hax category. Why? Because that is how it is present by those who argue for it. That's why people have a problem with Yhwach and Almighty. The fact is, despite how legit it may be, it sounds like complete and utter bullshit and a blatant No Limit's Fallacy.

Causality Manipulation: I don't know actually,but Yhwach said Uryu and his power will one day be much more greater than his own Almighty.

Can't be seen from the future: Mimihagi is immune to The Almighty (clairvoyance/precog part) because he doesn't progress or move.

Stronger powernull: idk lol just something better :/.

I don't see what the issue is if most characters can't fight him,he was written to be the mightiest hax character in an extrmely hax verse.The other day someone put up a battle and you were in it.

You were arguing that Digimon automatically wins the battle the monent it starts with grave scream which is a passive city+ wide soul rip based off sound.how can characters stop this if they're not deaf and with low-godly at least?

This is the same thing in my opinion,but Yhwach is being singled out for some reason,and it seems rather unfair in my eyes.

Except with MetalPhantomon, not only does it not scream NLF as it's directly Soul Manipulation, but it also does not follow any outright crazy effects.

Grave Scream

-Soul Manipulation or Sleep Manipulation

Almighty

-Power Nulls

-Grants him his opponent's powers and resistances to them

-The power to choose the future he want to win.

-Even when inactive, can revive the guy back to life despite him not even having the chance to even think of said future to choose, making choosing a future irrelevant as it happens regardless.

-Despite Almighty being nulled, it is able to still be used as if it was never nulled.

There is a stark difference. Nothing with MetalPhantomon's Grave Scream screams NLF. It bypasses Armor and Sheilds. Thats Durability Negation. Here we are talking about something seemingly bordering damn near invincible for nearly any 3-D character to face.

Also "that's how he was made is not an excuse". Jesmon's OS Generics (I brought this up before if you remember) was made to be unbeatable and by far the most broken ability in verse. It has no shown or stated weakness. We don't assume 3-C Jesmon is going to suddenly nullify and gain the power to literally oneshot a 3-A due to that being "what it was made to do". That doesn't mean we cannot understand how it can be seen as NLF. Matter of fact our current description was made to make it less NLF, and even then it still needs to be tweaked.

And like I said, am I arguing that Almighty is not legit? No. I am simply stating why people see it as an issue. Unlike people on the inside who know Bleach in and out, I and other people can only view it what we see from the outside.

Yhwach is singled out because he the one who is used the most and spammed to high heaven. As such it comes to people's attention more. It doesn't help that said ability in series was not written the best and was hit with the PIS hammer.

OneShotYourFave said:
>as you end up with this character who is seemingly unbeatable in most situations.
Duh. that's why it is called the Almighty.
Yeah, that's the name. It means nothing in regards to whether the ability can be considered NLF.

I think I said this earlier, but I think Yhwach should be banned from versus battles here. Because not only can no one debate for Yhwach properly, noone is debating against the Almighty properly either,

As for NLF, there is a giant Elephant in the room here.

OS Generics: Jesmon is able to use a form of Reality Warping targeted at himself, unhinging himself from the laws of the Digital World (which are mainly the laws of physics and reincarnation), placing him in a state akin to the indestructible walls or invisible boundaries in a video game. Unless one is able to perform feats outside of the laws of physics (i.e. Reality Warping or being an entire dimensional tier above) he becomes utterly impossible to harm since it is a physical law that he can't be harmed. On the opposite end of things, he is able to set his damage output to "100% of the target's health" to fell a target in a single blow.

This is one of the most op powers I have seen, but it's riddled with NLF.Yhwach isn't unbeatable or any of that nature,nor does he become unbeatable.He just has great hax is all.Bleach has several NLF abilities but The Almighty is not one of them,it's probbably one of the only abilities with stated weaknesses.It's just that the way Yhwach designed and how it works makes it extremly powerful.It's so powerful inverse that he used none of his other abilities like Reality warping..

Frantzy12 said:
Almighty Push is just well a push and nothing else..
im talking about the names of the skills not their powers. Something can be described as almighty but still be the weakest thing ever. I was talking to OneShot also. Names dont hold to much weight

@Astral im not saying the Almighty is Almighty, because it is not even within it's own series, i'm saying with a ability with a name called "The Almighty" why would you be surprised the guy is nigh impossible to beat.

Almighty push (English is lame, Shinra Tensei FTW) is just describing a shockwave

OneShotYourFave said:
I think I said this earlier, but I think Yhwach should be banned from versus battles here. Because not only can no one debate for Yhwach properly, noone is debating against the Almighty properly either,

As for NLF, there is a giant Elephant in the room here.
No. Their are much worse offenders then Yhwach in that regard, trust me.

OneShotYourFave said:
Tbh digimon is a pretty ease verse to beat. Just unplug the power.
The downplay is real here. Have you even seen a lick of Digimon? Like how the Digital World existed before the Real World? Like how data in Digimon is superior to all physical matter to the point that to a Digimon the Physical World is nothing but a fragile house of cards? Like how Digimon we've seen plugs be unplugged and series and nothing happen? Like how when people ask a Digimon if human created them, they literally laugh dead in their face? Like how the Digital World is quite literally a whole 'nother set of infinite multiverses?

This is not a discussion you want to have good sir. We have blogs upon blogs explaining every mechanic. Please, try and downplay Digimon once again. Try it.

OneShotYourFave said:
@Wright Pardon my ignorance but who are you thinking of?
Medaka. Don't get me wrong, she's haxed, but she's no where near Lavos level of hax like some people claim.

Frantzy12 said:
This is one of the most op powers I have seen, but it's riddled with NLF.Yhwach isn't unbeatable or any of that nature,nor does he become unbeatable.He just has great hax is all.Bleach has several NLF abilities but The Almighty is not one of them,it's probbably one of the only abilities with stated weaknesses.It's just that the way Yhwach designed and how it works makes it extremly powerful.It's so powerful inverse that he used none of his other abilities like Reality warping..
I literally addressed the OS Generics above in my post. Also how can you truly not see the NLF literally sitting in Yhwach's abilities. Most blatantly,

-Even when inactive, can revive the guy back to life despite him not even having the chance to even think of said future to choose, making choosing a future irrelevant as it happens regardless.

i.e No matter what, I kill you, Almighty is inactive. Almighty brings you back because **** you.

-Despite Almighty being nulled, it is able to still be used as if it was never nulled.

Meaning despite your method of nulling it, Almighty will still work, making it null and void.

-Grants him his opponent's powers and resistances to them

Do I even need to expand more on this?

I have no issues with this actually.

-Power Nulls

Iffy on it. But more neutral.

Dragon

Take my advice and leave or close thread, it's going nowhere and you're getting aggervated.

If you wanna talk about NLF.

Medaka literally has a power every main character has and it makes her automatically win for no reason but PIS??

Oilord wrote
I called you biased? When was this? No one insulted you. You are only being insulting, by bringing up something from months ago. Safe to say I know the difference between Mega and Kilo. Not to mention I myself stated it was a dumb question at the time, not to mention I also stated that I was sure MegaFoe was worth more but wanted confirmation as I am not a calc guys whatsoever. So good job. Way to not give any context up that image you showed.

@Oilord

That's wholly irrelevant and adds absolutely nothing to the debate, so please refrain from doing it.

I'll also be removing all useless posts now.

@Dragon

Even when inactive, can revive the guy back to life despite him not even having the chance to even think of said future to choose, making choosing a future irrelevant as it happens regardless.

He actually cannot do this,it has to be active and ir's well automatic.remember the other day I told you existence erasure will likely kill him if given the chance.Although he is now alive in the novel and is currently being used to maintain the entire Bleachverse.

This is because he is the Almighty itself pretty much,he was destined to be this.

-Grants him his opponent's powers and resistances to them.

It's actually complete and utter immunity but we say resistance because it would be a NLF,besides he still vulberable to physical attacks.

This is good because he can see countless futures every instant and pick one in an instant (does it in combat and all).

-Power Nulls

works in conjuction with future sight and precog which is why it's so powerful,and since he is The Almighty it's passive.

Back