• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Yhwach & Kaguya

Chi/Ki is generated internally by all living beings.

while the force is a mythical energy that surrounds all living beings

however, i assume Yhwach powernull worked on Vader's Midichlorians, so it didnt powernull Vader but powernulled his connection to the force.

>No resistance to power-null Vader.

>Force grants him immunity to power-null.

If you think that is the case make a CRT to give them power-null resistnace to things below the "level of the Force.

Frantzy12 said:
I guess Goku can win against a brick wall with low-godly regen?

Oh wait nope because he doesn't have anything to kill it with.

And my example was exactly what your saying,your giving characters resistance to thing they don't have.
Force and Ki are completely different. Ki is an internal power source. The force is the universe itself powering you.

He doesn't actually resist power null.

It's just that the thing you need to power null is kinda hard to null.

Well power null can still work, it just needs to severe the connection between Vader and the Force from what Shadow said. So Yhwach can still power null.

basically

ki,chakra,etc. = internal

Force = External but maybe the powernull could work on his S-Cells

Midichlorians

EHHHHH!!!?? Mat this logic can be used for all Cosmos users in SS since they use the energy from the cosmos lol.

Can the universe be considered part of nature??

AstralKing7 said:
EHHHHH!!!?? Mat this logic can be used for all Cosmos users in SS since they use the energy from the cosmos lol.

Can the universe be considered part of nature??
Literally every Saint has some resistance to power Null tho

AstralKing7 said:
Cosmos users make use of the Microcosmos within themselves bad analogy.

Matthew Schroeder said:
AstralKing7 said:
Cosmos users make use of the Microcosmos within themselves bad analogy.
is the universe apart of nature?? not asking for SS btw

Dragonmasterxyz said:
And it begins. This becomes a trend on every Yhwach fight.
only becames a trend when people unknowledgeable in bleach argue against it. be hatin bleach supporters cuz they be preaching truth

almighty gg. the vader overplay needs to end.

Ehhh sure.It's not like i'm lying about what he does.It's simply how kubo wrote his character.

Counters to the Almighty include powerful Causality Manipulation via his own words,Precog immunity via his own words,can't be seen from future,or even a better power null. he isn't a difficult character to understand.

only becames a trend when people unknowledgeable in bleach argue against it.

almighty gg. the vader overplay needs to end.

Shatterpoint = Almighty. Vader mindhaxes Yhwach and transmutes Kaguya into a chair.

"only becames a trend when people unknowledgeable in bleach argue against it. "

So basically nearly everyone who has to debate against it.

"almighty gg. the vader overplay needs to end."

Explain how. Explain this "overplay" you can't say that and not expand on why it's overplay with no evidence.

No this is Darth Vader,I feel like this getting deseperate for a match that won't be added lmao.

Is this what happeneds without mind hax gg on the table?

Frantzy12 said:
No this is Darth Vader,I feel like this getting deseperate for a match that won't be added lmao.
Is this what happeneds without mind hax gg on the table?
thats like saying "so is this what happens with out Almighty gg on the table"

whats your point in this

It's a good thing Yhwach doesn't mind hax???

Your saying SW character are immune to power null in a neutral battle zone,this isn't the star wars universe.

A resistance to something they never displayed..well at least vader.

Frantzy12 said:
I guess Goku can win against a brick wall with low-godly regen?

Oh wait nope because he doesn't have anything to kill it with.

And my example was exactly what your saying,your giving characters resistance to thing they don't have.
Hakailul

Frantzy12 said:
Without Almighty Yhwach is nothing also well not like Vader since he isn't human tier.
Vader isnt human tier with out the mindhax

no almighty

and no mindhax

Vader would still stomp

Vader is human tier with out the force tho

Back