• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo's Voting Bazaar

Updated OP with my matches, also added tidbits about which ones are in-debate and which ones just need more votes.

Welp, here's a couple of new ones for all of ya!

Shigeo Kageyama vs Killua Zoldyck

You know how hard it is to find a good match for Mob? I'm not even sure this matchup will be good, and yet, I'm seriously hoping Killua's combination of melee and ranged attacks will be able to counter Mob's psychic attacks.

Rukia Kuchiki vs Mami Tomoe

...Yep. This is how I'm gonna celebrate my 3,000th edit. By making a match that will end up likely dividing people harshly on who will win. But, I want this one answered, and by gosh, I'm gonna have it answered.

Monarch click the link you just posted pal

Baldi vs. Leone Abbacchio

Again, not one of mine. But, it is something that is being heavily contested one way or the other, and I'm hoping that the way I'm leaning is the correct one. Hence, I'd like some other opinions here.

Back