• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already adressed your points, so far you didnt convince otherwise of this being legit, thats why not accepting your word was said
Once again, that's a disbelief fallacy.
Yet you agreed to a blog and thread about the tiering which you most likely read, unless you just gave "agree like others say" without actually reading
... ??? What does this have to do with anything? For starters, it's not like I was the only person who agreed to it, and I still agree with it after everything else is said and done even if I think the way the scaling is done is flawed, and saying I didn't read it is very hyprocital on your part, considering you said doing that was very rude before.

If both have the same statement, it's the same scale, this is basic scaling.

Thats not how it works.....one is clearly pointed his world destruction refers to just life wiping, which is High 6-A at max, the other clearly pointed as planet busting and not just exterminating life, former isnt getting assumed as the latter to be the same league if destruction

No, DMC isn't related to anything here.

Stop saying its not only cuz you say so...both are about the scale of their worlds, from which ther ratings are given

I wasn't talking about Zamas, I'm talking about HTC, a planet sized place according to Vegeta's place, is Low 2-C according to Zeno's. Which is bullshit, but whatever

HTC was said back in Z with buu its universal, not planet, just recently i happened to see a scan of that for a different argument, so still no

Last edited:
Thats not how it works.....one is clearly pointed his world destruction refers to just life wiping, which is High 6-A at max, the other clearly pointed as planet busting and not just exterminating life, former isnt getting assumed as the latter to be the same league if destruction
Both are stated to be able to destroy the same going by your own example, assuming they aren't on the same scale is the bigger assumption to make. If they aren't stated to be the same, then your entire analogy falls flat, since then we have no comparission point and thus no reason to assume either.
Stop saying its not only cuz you say so...both are about the scale of their words, from which ther ratings are given
I'm saying it's not related because it isn't. DMC has absolutely nothing to do here since there multiple reasons why they have their tier that aren't related to the points in this thread.
HTC was said back in Z with buu its universal, not planet, just recently i happened to see a scan of that for a different argument, so still no
Vegeta's page claims otherwise.

Once again, that's a disbelief fallacy.

You want me to believe you for no actual proof and just blindly accept this? You didnt proven to me anything with the new quotes, as such i dont think i should take your word on this

??? What does this have to do with anything? For starters, it's not like I was the only person who agreed to it, and I still agree with it after everything else is said and done even if I think the way the scaling is done is flawed, and saying I didn't read it is very hyprocital on your part, considering you said doing that was very rude before.

If you agreed with that, it means you knew the context and such regarding that or read it, which i still dont see how you didnt saw that quote saying entire planet was enveloped and not the universe as claimed by the person, let alone back when i questioned the rating you had no idea what i was talking of

What should i draw as conclusion from this then? It seems you just accepted it cuz others did too, even when 2 people, especially a mod questioned that too and didnt reply back after

You want me to believe you for no actual proof and just blindly accept this? You didnt proven to me anything with the new quotes, as such i dont think i should take your word on this
You don't need to blindly accept anything, but refusing to take any counter argument because of not believing the other person is a fallacy and explicity pointed to be wrong.
If you agreed with that, it means you knew the context and such regarding that or read it, which i still dont see how you didnt saw that quote saying entire planet was enveloped and not the universe as claimed by the person, let alone back when i questioned the rating you had no idea what i was talking of
Yeah, I did read it, agreed with it, and still do. I don't see what you're trying to prove here.
What should i draw as conclusion from this then? It seems you just accepted it cuz others did too, even when 2 people, especially a mod questioned that too and didnt reply back after
No...? Are you implying I just went with a bandwagon and don't have any idea about this verse?

1) both use world for their statements, they specify to what extent they in particular can destroy only, how you gonna say the life wiper is a planet buster too when his case clearly points out only High 6-A from his statements

You apply this faulty logic for DAL just so you somehow save the tier 2 rating when it has nothing else to suggest it in tier 2 favor

2)my guy they their worlds in DMC would be just planet in size if not for clarification saying they are universes in size, else by eyeball from cutscenes and such it would be planet only

DAL in regards to size mentions that quote and thats it, how they not a similar case hm?

3)yeah and other profiles from verses like Darkstalkers and Killer instinct claim stuff for their ratings too, which got questioned and are under revisions now as we talking, cuz they are wrong, so you didnt prove anything with this, many profiles are outdated or poorly executed

1) both use world for their statements, they specify to what extent they in particular can destroy only, how you gonna say the life wiper is a planet buster too when his case clearly points out only High 6-A from his statements
Because you explicity said the both had the same statement when you asked about the situation. If they don't have it, then the feats are obviously different and makes this entire question a false analogy.
Not even gonna bother with this point since DMC isn't relevant to the argument
3)yeah and other profiles from verses like Darkstalkers and Killer instinct claim stuff for their ratings too, which got questioned and are under revisions now as we talking, cuz they are wrong, so you didnt prove anything with this, many profiles are outdated or poorly executed
So you're saying the profile for Vegeta, one of our most visited, edited and used pages, is outdated?

1) i didnt refuse anything, i adressed all that concerned this topic and then said im not gonna believe your word after all these adressed things

2)i doubt it and given how you answered me then and acted gave you a bad impression to me and you still do

3)i imply you just went with "i agree FRA" and called it a day and that you didnt knew for Mio the deal of her rating

1) i didnt refuse anything, i adressed all that concerned this topic and then said im not gonna believe your word after all these adressed things
So, once again, disbelief fallacy
2)i doubt it and given how you answered me then and acted gave you a bad impression to me and you still do
And you obviously give me a very bad impression too given all your personal attacks to me, but you don't see invocking the disbelief fallacy and instead agreeing with some your points, don't you?
3)i imply you just went with "i agree FRA" and called it a day and that you didnt knew for Mio the deal of her rating
Which is plain unfalse. How am I not going to know Mio? I read her books, they were just recently translated when the thread happened.

1) you still dont get it...point of that is to show word world doesnt mean the same thing in two different contexts or cant be interchanged, as both suggest different things for it

2)saying its not relevant doesnt help you...

3) Roshi was rated 7-B when dozens said 5-C is the actual one, which didnt change until a youtuber stepped in and others agreeing with him stepped too, for a wildly popular verse

Let alone their manga profiles going through a revision, despite its a vastly edited, popular and visited series

Your point?

1) you still dont get it...point of that is to show word world doesnt mean the same thing in two different contexts or cant be interchanged, as both suggest different things for it
So they aren't the same statement, hence it being a false analogy.
3) Roshi was rated 7-B when dozens said 5-C is the actual one, which didnt change until a youtuber stepped in and others agreeing with him stepped too, for a wildly popular verse
That's literally an appeal to popularity, just because many say yes doesn't mean they are right. And yes, while we accept that take now, it wasn't because of hundreds of people jumping to it, as the multiple threads on the subject can atest.
Let alone their manga profiles going through a revision, despite its a vastly edited, popular and visited series
Being popular doesn't mean it can't have revisions...
Your point?
That Vegeta's profile isn't outdated, and it says the HTC is the size of a planet.

1) not trusting you cuz your debunked points arent true isnt fallacy

Thats like saying 2+2 = 5 and you give things to favor that, yet they are faulty and telling you its 4 makes it a fallacy cuz you say so?

2)nowhere i said anything personal to you, pls drop the victim card and false accusations

3)then how you didnt notice that quote with mio birth and enveloping just earth, along the comments doubting it as being universal if you read through these? Its literally impossible not to have these catch up your eye

1) not a false analogy and if you wanna go by your response same applies to DAL here, world and universe interchanged regarding knowledge =/= same thing for size

Once again, no other quote mentions about size besides that one which is clear cut

2)no, those disagreeing with 5-C had no counters or good reasons and always shut the discussion for appeal on their part that 5-C doesnt seem right to them

3)again you dont understand what you are told...point was even popular franchises can have wrong stuff or outdated ones, it being popular doesnt guarantee its info is gonna be correct, revisions existing for them shows there are wrongs still present

4)wrong, when in Z it says otherwise and if thats the case, its not proof for uni+ for a planet sized thing

Im not knowledgeable on the verse i just dropped in to say my part on this whole mess.

not trusting you cuz your debunked points arent true isnt fallacy
You not trusting them is purely opinion though, not an argument. If he has presented a debunk to your argument it's not just your opinion that matters, everyone's opinion does. Also in this:

let alone when asking you after more or less 1 week breaks about it only to answer me agressively, to give me just your opinion with no concrete evidence, im not gonna accept your word
This wasn't you proving him wrong really. And i am not sure which part requires evidence, you can probably clarify that when you wake up.

I'll be monitoring the thread for now.

Ionliosite:

Can you summarise what you think should be done here and why please?

@Firephoenixearl

I adressed everything he threw at me and which he tried to counter, nothing he said is factual or such, therefore me saying i shouldnt trust his word after all this isnt fallacy, its a conclusion reached after talking it out

Date a Live verse has NO quote saying the neighbouring world or mio birth that created it is universal in size, yet the one who made that blog assumes it is and lies about it in her profile reasoning too

Meanwhile Ion tries to falsely pass this as legit by claiming a quote mentioning someone intelligence to be on the universe somehow translates to size of the worlds that were already established as planetary in size only

I adressed everything he threw at me and which he tried to counter, nothing he said is factual or such, therefore me saying i shouldnt trust his word after all this isnt fallacy, its a conclusion reached after talking it out
You really didn't debunk it though. To quote a bit of the last interaction:

So they aren't the same statement, hence it being a false analogy.
not trusting you cuz your debunked points arent true isnt fallacy
This isn't much of a debunking. However i'll try to get a bit more on topic here, the thing is, if the term "world" is sometimes referred to as "universe" and other times as "planet" an "at least planet, likely universe level" would be fine in my opinion.

However i know there are other verses that refuse to disregard such issues (inconsistency in terms) and applying those inconsistencies only in DAL would be unfair for DAL.

So i personally would have it at "At least 5-B, likely Low 2-C", but other verses don't go by my opinion so i am not going to force it on this one either, as it would just make the site look more biased if we treat some verses different from others. I will remain neutral for now.

You quoted two different things not even responded to one another for what reason....i adressed each thing separately, none were true or had any point to say "ok this one i agree", not being presented evidence and being proven wrong each time shows you cant trust someone word for it, simple as that, its not rude or anything

Ummm no.....a quote talks specifically of its size/scale of being planetary and can be called a world by that

If the calculations are correct, the space of the Spirit being born is to the extent of covering the entire earth. The scale is enough to be called another world──the neighboring world.

And nothing suggests the scale to be any different nor corrected it to be big as the universe as Ion claims, only "proof" was this

The omniscient Demon King <Beelzebub>. As long as the owner asks for it, it was a Demon King that contained knowledge of all things in the universe. Depending on the poor devious tactic used, there was the possibility of Shidou willingly throwing himself into a greater dilemma.

If one were to try and break it down──there were likely only two methods.

One way would be to attack with a method that Westcott didn’t even think of.

Although <Beelzebub> is indeed a Demon King capable of collecting all information in this world, its authority will not be demonstrated unless the user requested for it. In other words, there was the opportunity of striking with something Westcott did not even expect.

Let alone when our world is fading away, they describe earth, sky and scenery disappearing, as well as more of these, if this doesnt scream plain planet level only then we have some issues here

Causality didnt even got into the forum and doesnt seem active at all on fandom either nowadays

Hyper isnt active since april

The only supporter of this verse didnt prove the ratings are legit and insists on false info for innacurate stats

Also two calcers commented on the calc that Schnee insists on, one gave the ok if i remember

@Ionliosite

If you properly summarise the information and arguments in this thread, I can ask several other staff members to help us out.

If you properly summarise the information and arguments in this thread, I can ask several other staff members to help us out.
My summary is that I'm sick of getting personally attacked by BlackDarkness.

And for him, then I'll give another proposal: if you insist so much Ain Soph created a planet, then why don't we rate Ain Soph as 5-B? Like, it seems very weird that you're arguing "it is a planet" but that Ain Soph isn't Planet level.

I agree that BlackDarkness has to shape up their behaviour.

I didnt do any personal attack on him....you should stop trusting literally anyone word Ant, he plays the victim card here and im fed up with that

Last edited:
Also i already proposed from the thread start 5-B, Schnee came in here with High 6-A instead for no good reason when all suggests more towards 5-B given majority of quotes, then got all defensive for telling him he is wrong all the way

Im already ok with 5-B and thats what i suggested already instead of Low 2-C, let alone the reference for common feats on fandom says splinterring Earth, which is what it says in the novel too, is Low 5-B, tier 5-B is the most consistent

Last edited:
Well, I have just noticed that you tend to be aggressive in general, but maybe you did not behave badly in this case.

Anyway, what I said earlier still applies, as we seem to need some staff input here.

Unless i understood wrong from the last reply, Ion seemed to have conceded and suggested to go with 5-B as it was already told from the very beginning of this thread

Staff already gave input and agreed when asked about the downgrade by you way back, the proof presented doesnt support the current ratings even now

You can ask the same people you did couple comments back but i dont see the purpose of that, they already agreed with the downgrade back then

Moderators shouldn't do that either, and Matthew has stopped as far as I am aware.

Anyway, which staff members have agreed with you?

Lordgriffin i think agreed and another one, from what i remember with this downgrade unless there was evidence against it, which wasnt any

If you check for all of them, I can ask them and others to comment here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back