• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... shouldn't we apply the Revisions? Since most people agree with H6A, and that it is more consistent, you can just put them at that.

Is some experienced member who is sufficiently knowledgeable about this issue willing to handle it?

Last edited:
Courtesy of Takahatai I actually checked if shattering earth without overpowering the GBE would come out as, turns out it’s pretty good High 6A.

Shattering is essentially just Fragmentation

Vol = 1.08321e+27cc

1.08321e+27 x 8 =

8.66568e+27 joules or 2 Exatons of TNT which is High 6-A

Though the Cambridge dictionary does say

Shattering is "to (cause something to) breaksuddenly into very small pieces:"

Very small pieces could warrant it being Violent fragmentation, it'd be High 6-A+ using V frag, around 17 exatons of TNT to shatter the earth

Either way, I think we can continue with editing the files to that. I can’t do it myself since I’m on mobile, but Mio, Tohka, Shido and Westcott go from Low 2C to High 6A.

Well, we need somebody to place the calculation in a blog post first, and it needs to be accepted by our calc group as well.

Is anybody here willing to help out please?

Nobody carried over with this and neither did the downgrade got applied as it was agreed nor asked someone to do these either....

Well, we need somebody to place the calculation in a blog post first, and it needs to be accepted by our calc group as well.

Is anybody here willing to help out please?
Anyone?

You finally decided to actually care and make time to reply for the verse?...
I always cared, I finished the blog I promised you like, 3 days after you got yourself banned. I didn't post it since I believed it would be disrespectful to argue for this while its main opponent was out, but I can give you right now the most blatant Tier 2 quotes if you want, since after re-reading the series, I myself have grown doubtful of our current scaling and find some flaws on it.

If you actually cared you would have given me reasons back when i first questioned the ratings instead of telling me i didnt read a misleading blog with no actual proof and having to make a CRT about this much later

Give me that blog to see what you have for this

If you actually cared you would have given me reasons back when i first questioned the ratings instead of telling me i didnt read a misleading blog with no actual proof and having to make a blog about this much later
Hey, it was accepted in a CRT and it looked fine to me, so I had no reason to say no to that blog. And you obviously did read the blog, when did I imply that you didn't?

(I'm posting the most relevant quotes on the next post, it'll be a long one)

Ok, the most obviously relevant one is showing that the words "world" and "universe" are indeed used interchangably:
The omniscient Demon King <Beelzebub>. As long as the owner asks for it, it was a Demon King that contained knowledge of all things in the universe. Depending on the poor devious tactic used, there was the possibility of Shidou willingly throwing himself into a greater dilemma.

If one were to try and break it down──there were likely only two methods.

One way would be to attack with a method that Westcott didn’t even think of.

Although <Beelzebub> is indeed a Demon King capable of collecting all information in this world, its authority will not be demonstrated unless the user requested for it. In other words, there was the opportunity of striking with something Westcott did not even expect.
Tenka/Inverse Tohka rewrote the world by displacing an alternate one on its place using Mio's Sephira Crystal
“──This world is not the world where we come from, but a world created by the hands of a certain person──that is what I wanted to say.”

“……………………Eh?”

After that, they remained silent for a brief moment.

Shidou’s missing voice leaked out from his throat.

No, not just Shidou. Even Kotori and Mana both had a stunned look as if unable to comprehend what Kurumi was saying.

“W-what are you talking about Kurumi? This isn’t our original world……?”

“Exactly. DEM’s Isaac Westcott dreamt of overwriting the world with the neighboring world──although it is different from what he intended, that person has achieved something close to that.”

“Wha……”

Isaac Westcott. Just hearing that name caused Shidou’s pulse to accelerate.

The leader of DEM industries and the Magician that began everything. The main culprit for the creation of Spirits. His goal was to ‘rewrite’ the world into a world for Magicians by using the power of the Spirits.

It wasn’t an exaggeration to say that Shidou and the others had fought in order to stop that goal.

In order to protect their world, Shidou and the Spirits choose to stand up against that powerful enemy.

Even so, the world still had been rewritten without their knowledge──?

Shidou placed his hand against his forehead in an effort to manage these confusing thoughts.

“Wait a minute. Even if this is true, how were you able to notice this?”

Mana knitted her brow while asking in a state of bewilderment.

Certainly, this question had a point. Before being told by Kurumi, Shidou and the others had no doubts about this world. As Kurumi had said, with the valiant power to usurp and alter the world, it would be strange that only Kurumi had noticed this.

But Kurumi seemed to expect that someone would ask this as she nodded while stretching out her hand.

“It’s a total coincidence that I approached the truth, it was entirely a side effect. But……I can guarantee I am not making a mistake of any assumption. ──Did you forget? The noble name of the omniscient Angel.”

While saying that, Kurumi opened her palm.

“──<Rasiel>.”

After calling out that name, a book with a luxurious decoration appeared in front of Kurumi’s hands.

The Angel <Rasiel>. An omniscient Angel that contained all information in this world.

It was originally an Angel owned by Nia, but after plundered the Sephira Crystal Isaac Westcott had stolen from Nia, Kurumi had now become a unique Spirit that could use two Angels.

“……──”

Seeing this scene, Shidou held his breath. Certainly, by using <Rasiel>, it was possible to discover a hidden truth.

Of course, the possibility of Kurumi lying wasn’t zero. But it wasn’t just Kurumi who could use <Rasiel>. After receiving reiryoku from Mio, Nia also returned to the extent of being able to use <Rasiel> again. As long as it wasn’t for the purpose of scaring Shidou and the others…...Kurumi wouldn’t lie.

But in that case, there was another problem.

“W-who……is it and how──”

Shidou uttered his words in a stunned manner.

It was a natural question. Mio who controlled the neighboring world and Westcott who had obtained the same power as her, had both died in the previous battle. The Spirits all had their powers sealed in Shidou and it goes without saying that Shidou wouldn’t have rewritten the world.

At least within the scope of his thoughts, there was no one else who could have achieved such a grand vision and certainly no one who would have motives for doing so.

“…………”

Shidou turned to Kurumi looking for an answer, but Kurumi merely sighed while looking directly at Shidou.

“It’s easy for me to give you a direct answer, but no matter how I phrase it you’ll likely won’t believe me.”

“No, even if you say that, if you don’t tell us anything──”

“Please listen until I finish. ──Rather than asking me, it’s better if you look at it yourself.”
Immediately after the battle was over. On the battlefield where Mio disappeared. Mio’s Sephira Crystal fell in front of Shidou and the others.

Yes. There were no differences in his memories up to that point. Mio’s Sephira Crystal should have disappeared here── “…………!?” But. Something unexpected jumped in front of Shidou’s vision.

A hand. A hand that that had stretched out towards the dying Sephira Crystal.

(──Sorry, but I’ll be taking this.)

That──voice. A clear voice resounded in his mind. Shidou quickly turned to the other side. And he saw it. He saw the owner of that hand and voice.

Aah, that person is── “────Toh, ka────” At the same time the scene unfolding in his mind was filled by a tremendous light, Shidou had half-consciously called out that name.

“Eh……?”

“Tohka-san──it’s her?"

Shidou’s words caused both Kotori and Mana to tighten their brows.

But it wasn’t as if he didn’t understand their response. If he hadn’t faced his own memories, Shidou would have likely had the same reaction.

The scene just seen now was so far detached from reality

──Tohka. The first Spirit Shidou had sealed excluding Kotori from five years ago, she had supported Shidou countless times through each crisis. It was no exaggeration to say that without her support, Shidou’s heart would have yielded long ago.

It was because of this that it was so hard to believe. Even anyone else would have seen more likely, but it was Tohka who had taken Mio’s Sephira Crystal and changed the world── “──That’s what I meant.” Perhaps sensing Shidou’s confusion, Kurumi shrugged her shoulders. ……I see, certainly the actual experience from <Zafkiel> made it more suitable than <Rasiel>.

“Here is……a world that Tohka created? By using the power of Mio’s Sephira Crystal……?”

As Shido muttered to himself, Kurumi made an exaggerated nod while lowering her eyes down.

“Yes. There’s no doubt that this is the world that Tohka-san has dreamt up. It is an ideal space where all problems are resolved in a cohesive way and all concerns are naturally removed.”

“Why would she…….want to do this……?”

Shidou was left stunned.

Of course, this world was very different from the one that Westcott had envisioned. It was a dream world that had the same appearance as the original world, but with all problems removed or resolved. In a sense, it could be described as a Tohka style world.

But that didn’t mean he was convinced. In the end, it wasn’t like Tohka to take Mio’s Sephira Crystal to rewrite the world.
This alternate world is said to both have a different space
It had already been confirmed that Tokisaki Kurumi and the Yamai sisters had been killed by the Spirit of Origin. But to think in such a short amount of time──

“……Wait a minute, are this all of the visuals?”

“Yes, at least all that we have right now.”

“…………”

In response to the crew member’s retort, Karen placed her hand against her chin.

It might have just been a mistake. Or perhaps that person did not encounter the Spirit of Origin yet.

But certainly──when determining the number of corpses displayed on the visual, there was one person missing from the number of Spirits that had entered the different space.

──Slowly, slowly swaying back and forth

──Quickly, quickly turning around.

It was a space where one couldn’t tell where was up or down. The sensation of swimming in lukewarm water, the invasive feeling of being sucked into darkness, it was a mysterious state of coexistence.

No──it wasn’t just the orientation of this space.

There was the feeling of a lack of ownership in one’s own body. A sense of incompatibility where the slightest hint of carelessness would cause a person’s hands and feet to dissolve into this world.
and to have a different flow of time
Although Tenka raised her eyebrow in suspicion, she kept talking as if saying, “Well, fine”.

“I used that woman’s power to no more just make a boundary. ──A world where time advances differently than the real world.”

“The progression of time is different……?”

“Ah. Takamiya Mio’s Sephira Crystal was already collapsing. It would have been able to keep its presence for a few more minutes at most. So I manipulated the speed of time within this boundary to extend time for as long as possible. The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world.”

“──I, see……”

Listening to what Tenka had said, Shidou took in a long deep breath to reflect his understanding.

The fact that Mio’s Sephira Crystal will collapse in a few minutes……. essentially meant the end of Tohka’s life.

That was why Tenka snatched away Mio’s Sephira Crystal and created this world.
This blatantly states that Ain Soph scales to this
“──<Ain Soph>.”

At that moment, Shidou’s voice echoed again from somewhere. A huge tree bearing a statue of a girl appeared behind “Mio’s’ back──from there as the starting point, a monochrome space began to spread out.

The Angel of laws, <Ain Soph>. If tracing the origin, it was no exaggeration to say that this world was formed by the power of this Angel.
Here we have Wescott's angel clashing against Ain Soph, meaning it scales.
Like a conductor, Westcott waved his hands while declaring with an intoxicated expression.

“Come; let’s create the world, <Belial> (Eternal Prison).”

In that instant, the jet-black tree began to squirm like the movements from a developing fetus. Its branches began to expand out to the horizon as its roots turned and pointed to the ground. At the same time, another landscape began to form in the sky around the huge tree.

“……!”

Everyone recognized this sight. It felt the same as the monochrome space created by <Ain Soph>──the sensation of the “neighboring world” gradually eroding this world.

──Don’t leave “that” alone. This intuition crossed the minds of Shidou, Mana, and all of the Spirits.

Then, at that moment, a single cry echoed as if to respond to that.

“──<Ain Soph>.”

At that moment, the cocoon floating behind Mio unfolded and transformed into the tree of light, <Ain Soph>.

<Ain Soph> extended out its branches and roots to entangled <Belial> in order to pin it down.

<Ain Soph> and <Belial> intertwined intricately, enveloping the surrounding area like a huge bird cage. The two worlds vying for development collided against each other, staining the surrounding scenery with noise.

“……! Mio!”

“I used <Ain Soph> to suppress <Belial>……but this won’t last long.

Everyone, please. Lend me your strength. In order to protect──this world where I meet Shin.”
Ain is called the most powerful angel, which means it scales above the other two
───Her body began melting into the world.

A strange feeling wrapped around Mio.

There was no pain. Nor fear. It just felt as if her consciousness was gradually sipping away.

The last and most powerful Angel, collided with the Demon King that possessed equivalent power. The users definitely would not be safe.

But───she did not regret.

If Mio did not activate <Ain> at that time, Shidou and the Spirits around him that were swept into Westcott's uncontrollable power would surely die.
So I think this is evidence that these angels are without a doubt Low 2-C. However, my main issue now is that all of this with their angels, and this quote of Tenka holding her world with her reiryoku is the only point it could lead to scaling to their base
Tohka and Tenka, it should be a single existence returning back to its original state, but her body felt full of power like never before.

Almost overflowing with reiryoku, her Astral Dress released dazzling radiance. Right now it felt possible to crush a star with a single finger. ……Of course, she didn’t intend to do such a thing since Shidou would scold her for that.

(──This is natural of course. I have been using that reiryoku to maintain this world and suppress the ‘immune function”. Although it’s not complete, we are at the same level of power as mother.)
So if this single quote isn't considered enough to scale the angels to their physical, these people would just be "Tier of calc, Low 2-C with angels"

"Hey, it was accepted in a CRT and it looked fine to me, so I had no reason to say no to that blog".

quotes mentions earth and planet, yet the one who made it assumed universe

"And you obviously did read the blog, when did I imply that you didn't?"

your response: "you clearly didnt read it", "it wont change anything, we disregard that quote only"

Too bad messages after May 11 got deleted

We still have a thread that lists backups of most important discussions via archive.vn if you need to find something important.

Anyway, BlackDarkness679, please try to stop being argumentative, hostile, and unreasonable in general.

Ok, the most obviously relevant one is showing that the words "world" and "universe" are indeed used interchangably

Its just one thing vs multiple of them saying otherwise and it still doesnt adress the fact in this one it says this:

If the calculations are correct, the space of the Spirit being born is to the extent of covering the entire earth. The scale is enough to be called another world──the neighboring world.

If it was indeed talking about the universe when mentioning world and especially for them creating new ones, then this shouldnt exist, which clearly is mentioning Earth and that such a scale of covering it is enough to call it a world, the very existence of this quote talking of its scale and saying without a doubt its planet debunks any idea of tier 2.

Let alone in your example its not pointing out the size as being the case for interchangeable words.

Tenka/Inverse Tohka rewrote the world by displacing an alternate one on its place using Mio's Sephira Crystal

It still doesnt really support it as being a universe, they still point out the neighboring world being used to rewrite our world, which going by the quote from earlier its just planetary in size.

Yes she created something, that isnt argued, yet what we argue is the size, which nowhere is implied so far to be of cosmic in size.

This alternate world is said to both have a different space

Different space in that context doesnt imply or suggest it as in different space-time, to me it refers to her world by alternatively calling it a different space, compared to our world. Let alone the following quote:

"The sensation of swimming in lukewarm water, the invasive feeling of being sucked into darkness, it was a mysterious state of coexistence."

And this to support they refer to the world as space:

"Watch out, in this space all laws become under Mio’s control."

and to have a different flow of time

Problem is, the world didnt have it from the start, she just used time manipulation before it was too late

“Ah. Takamiya Mio’s Sephira Crystal was already collapsing. It would have been able to keep its presence for a few more minutes at most. So I manipulated the speed of time within this boundary to extend time for as long as possible. The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world.”

Lets say though it actually had different time from the very start, thats just time manipulation on planetary scale regardless

Before you might tell me that im reaching by saying its just the planet even now, why are such things then existing in the quotes if we talking of a world of cosmic size only?

"In that instant, the jet-black tree began to squirm like the movements from a developing fetus. Its branches began to expand out to the horizon as its roots turned and pointed to the ground. At the same time, another landscape began to form in the sky around the huge tree."

"<Ain Soph> and <Belial> intertwined intricately, enveloping the surrounding area like a huge bird cage. The two worlds vying for development collided against each other, staining the surrounding scenery with noise."

Let alone the ones from the very start of this CRT

"The sky collapsed, the earth splintered, the surrounding scenery disappeared"

In conclusion i still disagree with Low 2-C as being legit even now, although i dont agree with High 6-A either, as Schnee suggested, they say the world faded, they created new ones with her power and it says earth is getting splintered, splinter has split as a synonym, its not fragmenting it

Well, I'm just going to watch for now, of course if nothing else, we can change them to High 6A and Ion can make a new thread to change that.

None of the quotes change anything as i said, if thats all that was given, the downgrade should be happening by now
Not until that calc is accepted, still hasn’t as of now.

Which calc members did you contact? Once it’s accepted it can be carried out

Its just one thing vs multiple of them saying otherwise and it still doesnt adress the fact in this one it says this:
You have given exactly one quote of the word planet being used, and it was in reference to that being the focus of Wescott's plan.
Let alone in your example its not pointing out the size as being the case for interchangeable words.
How using the word "universe" doesn't indicate size is a question I want to ask you.
Problem is, the world didnt have it from the start, she just used time manipulation before it was too late

Lets say though it actually had different time from the very start, thats just time manipulation on planetary scale regardless
It's explicity stated on that very same quote that they had been on this different flow of time for 3 months, so she didn't change it on that moment. Second, if it has a different flow of time from the start, that means she created a world with a different space and time from the original one, which is Low 2-C.
Before you might tell me that im reaching by saying its just the planet even now, why are such things then existing in the quotes if we talking of a world of cosmic size only?

"In that instant, the jet-black tree began to squirm like the movements from a developing fetus. Its branches began to expand out to the horizon as its roots turned and pointed to the ground. At the same time, another landscape began to form in the sky around the huge tree."

"<Ain Soph> and <Belial> intertwined intricately, enveloping the surrounding area like a huge bird cage. The two worlds vying for development collided against each other, staining the surrounding scenery with noise."
This... this doesn't really change anything? Unless you're arguing Ain Soph and Belial are ridiculously big, their size has nothing to do with their feats.

Again, I'm all for downgrading the base forms to whatever tier the calc ends on since scaling them to the angels is based on flimsy evidence, but Ain Soph is Low 2-C.

You have given exactly one quote of the word planet being used, and it was in reference to that being the focus of Wescott's plan.

And you also given me one quote of the word universe being used and in reference to omniscience

It says there in your face Mio birth and neighbouring world scale that was only planetary is enough to call that a world

Let alone others describe the area by saying trees, earth, sky and what else

How using the word "universe" doesn't indicate size is a question I want to ask you.

How is that proving the scale, that was already established earlier to be planetary, to be universal now, when it doesnt refer to size at all

You also take two different contexts and try to apply from one to the other, which is stupid as hell

That quote talks about the angel being omniscient by knowing everything in the universe, not that the worlds from Mio and Tohka created are universal in size, two different things

If you had two characters, which both for their own statements use the word "world" as well for destruction power, but to one of them his context leans to life wiping, while the other leans to planet busting, you will tell me the word "world" for the life wiper means the same shit in his statements like the planet buster one?Just because for latter it suggest planet, yet on the former it suggest something differently? Both are different, same to this

Devil May Cry series states the human and demon world are universes in size, Date a Live has nothing suggesting universe size from what you presented, only planet size

It's explicity stated on that very same quote that they had been on this different flow of time for 3 months, so she didn't change it on that moment. Second, if it has a different flow of time from the start, that means she created a world with a different space and time from the original one, which is Low 2-C.

A world of planetary size, yes she created that, because the scale of these worlds were estasblished to be that big only, not a universe as already discussed

Let alone Tohka given full power better then anything so far, is said to be capable of just this:

"Tohka and Tenka, it should be a single existence returning back to its original state, but her body felt full of power like never before.

Almost overflowing with reiryoku, her Astral Dress released dazzling radiance. Right now it felt possible to crush a star with a single finger."

Neither you or the guy who made the wanked blog full of lies and misleading info back then has proven tier 2 to be actually legit

The fact others agreed with me from the OP itself for the quotes of that blog being illegitimate should tell more then enough the supporters of the verse sneaked in false info and innacurate stats

Let alone Mio upgrade thread were it was asked for the upgrade had people question it as well being planetary only (mods if i remember), to which the supporter didnt give any good reasons either against the doubts

And you also given me one quote of the word universe being used and in reference to omniscience
Yeah, and so? I was using it to proof they used it to say world and universe are interchanble, and the same statement as that time is said when using the "omniscience" ability inside of Tenka's world.
If you had two characters, which both for their own statements use the word "world" as well for destruction power, but to one of them his context leans to life wiping, while the other leans to planet busting, you will tell me the word "world" for the life wiper means the same shit in his statements like the planet buster one?Just because for latter it suggest planet, yet on the former it suggest something differently? Both are different, same to this
I mean, yes, if both are stated to be able destroy the world, and one says planet and the other mentions life whiping, I would totally believe both are on the same scale.
Devil May Cry series states the human and demon world are universes in size
DMC has literally nothing to do with anything here.
A world of planetary size, yes she created that, because the scale of these worlds were estasblished to be that big only, not a universe as already discussed
Let's assume it is planetary in size for a moment. Even in said case, going by what's stated on both Vegeta's and Zeno's pages, destroying a space-time the size of the planet is somehow Low 2-C. I disagree with this notion, but that's how their pages treat.

I'm not even going to adress the rest since a) I agree that Tohka doesn't scale to this and b) you keep showing the reason you were banned in the first place, being overtly rude for no reason.

After the responses you given me in this thread from very start and back then when the tiering got questioned, let alone when asking you after more or less 1 week breaks about it only to answer me agressively, to give me just your opinion with no concrete evidence, im not gonna accept your word

You dont seem fit to handle the verse, neither did you have knowledge to answer me till you actually bothered reading

After the responses you given me in this thread from very start and back then when the tiering got questioned, let alone when asking you after more or less 1 week breaks about it only to answer me agressively, to give me just your opinion with no concrete evidence, im not gonna accept your word
You can't just go "I'm not gonna accept your word", that's a disbelief fallacy
You dont seem fit to handle the verse, neither did you have knowledge to answer me till you actually bothered reading
I handle multiple verses, this one in particular is over 20 books long, asking someone to keep an encyclopedic knowledge of everything at every point is unrealistic.

Yeah no that's straight up not accepted, "You don't seem fit to handle the verse" Without giving a reason will get you nowhere

And on the part of being aggressive, both of you have been.

Yeah, and so? I was using it to proof they used it to say world and universe are interchanble, and the same statement as that time is said when using the "omniscience" ability inside of Tenka's world

Omniscience =/= size of the worlds, nothing points the universe word in question refers to the created world

I mean, yes, if both are stated to be able destroy the world, and one says planet and the other mentions life whiping, I would totally believe both are on the same scale.

No....one it refers for just life wipe, the other for planet busting, former has no reason to be assumed equal to latter when in its case its said otherwise clearly

DMC has literally nothing to do with anything here

Except it has, they state their worlds are universal in size, one of the main reasons its rated as such, DAL only says planetary scale for size and thats it

Let's assume it is planetary in size for a moment. Even in said case, going by what's stated on both Vegeta's and Zeno's pages, destroying a space-time the size of the planet is somehow Low 2-C. I disagree with this notion, but that's how their pages treat.

False equivalence, they say Zamasu becomes the universe and its spreading in the present, past and so on

I'm not even going to adress the rest since a) I agree that Tohka doesn't scale to this and b) you keep showing the reason you were banned in the first place, being overtly rude for no reason.

I wasnt even rude at all right now...

And as said earlier, the way you responded to my comments when this was brought up were agressive or implying i didnt knew what i was talking, we wouldnt be here if you given me good reasons instead of wasting time

former has no reason to be assumed equal to latter
If both have the same statement, it's the same scale, this is basic scaling.
Except it has,
No, DMC isn't related to anything here.
False equivalence, they say Zamasu becomes the universe and its spreading in the present, past and so on
I wasn't talking about Zamas, I'm talking about HTC, a planet sized place according to Vegeta's place, is Low 2-C according to Zeno's. Which is bullshit, but whatever

You can't just go "I'm not gonna accept your word", that's a disbelief fallacy

Already adressed your points, so far you didnt convince otherwise of this being legit, thats why not accepting your word was said

I handle multiple verses, this one in particular is over 20 books long, asking someone to keep an encyclopedic knowledge of everything at every point is unrealistic

Yet you agreed to a blog and thread about the tiering which you most likely read, unless you just gave "agree like others say" without actually reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back