• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based solely off the quotes on the profile, I agree with the downgrade.

However, given a blog post is promised with more supporting evidence, I believe nothing should change until all evidence is reviewed.

Veloxt:

Calling him a douche doesn't make your behaviour any better.

Then what we should call it? Honestly being hostile or douche are not a different

Also Ant, please don't being too softy and be a mean sometime, you can find that my behaviour are not good its a good way to deal with his act

I rather be blocked than being too kind and soft to a too bad person

Yes, there is no need to get agitated about this. It is not important enough.

Please stop derailing, so we can return to getting something productive done here.

I'm calm at all, it just i'm being cold here, but maybe its still counted as bad behaviour

Regardless Schnee, it can't be helped, the OP tried to forced Ion to give him the evidences and the arguments while Ion has like real life issue and you know that real life stuff is the most prioritized thing over fictional stuff, right? Its made Ion got really annoyed by the forcing over and over and yet the OP being too mean, Ant was already give hima warn above but he answer it as overdramatization

My warns above might harsh but you might be get it, anyway that all i want to say, if he still continuing then you guys need to do something, aside that i'll drop this issue

Why am i supposed to be the one acting nice when there are individuals like this that give in return the same shit towards you regardless of that?

Also i saw Ion have time to reply on other places, yet not here to just say a short answer of like how much he has of that compilation done? And for your info i waited about 1 week each time to ask, i didnt force him into anything, so keep for yourself the accusations and namecalls at me, you reap what you sow

I would appreciate if you both try to be polite and respectful please.

@Ionliosite

Have you had any time to help out here? I would appreciate the help.

Sometime earth represents for the universe take an example in kamen rider multiverse the earth also represents for the universe actually i think they might have put Oma Zi-O at 4B if mr Shirakura (the producers in Kamen Rider Series) didn't confirm that those earths represent multiverse.

Nothing in these quotes points out Earth or World being a universe at all and pretty sure some people have also agreed on this too

Well i think we should ask the author of DAL or find other related evidences to make sure it is universe or planet.

Feel free to do so, but we also have to patiently wait for Ionliosite to finish.

You already have somebody here trying to gather evidence for that, which im doubting its gonna save it from downgrade, but gonna wait nevertheless

Just like i said, he has time to reply in other threads but not to say at least how much of that compilation is done and i give him time between these

Where are the other supporters of the verse at doing? Earlier in thread was mentioned how a few more had to do something with the tiering of those 3 characters yet only this much is done about it now

Cuz why not

Downgrade should have happened the moment it was mentioned and no one posted actual proof and refused to do it in the fandom wiki, from which Ion was a part of too

Yes everyone who supports DaL has either made themselves inactive or hasn’t read the novel to tell.
And to be honest it makes more sense to just downgrade now and Ion can make a CRT for that later

Let's wait a little longer, so he can get the chance to see my message.

He better answer soon, aint gonna wait days for an answer and even more for the tiers to be defended if at this rythm it goes, especially since he makes time to reply in other places

Well, we preferably need a bit more staff input here first.

Does anybody have suggestions for who I should notify?

Does it matter? Pretty much most who commented on the tier agree with this, more input which will result in the same thing seems redundant

Which staff members have agreed with this so far?

I know absolutely nothing about this verse and can't comment on it truthfully.

Just read the above thread and make an attempt to evaluate the information please.

Just woke up and was asked to give input.

While I don't know the verse so I can't give a solid evaluation but after reading the OP, I guess a downgrade seems fine. I took a quick look at the blog and skimmed through it a bit and while it has things that would seem like they are referring to a universal size world, it is countered by statements like the whole calculation saying it's extent of covering the earth or the sky collapsed and the earth splintered.

If someone shows up with evidence against the downgrad, just @ me again and I'll take another look if I don't comment right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back