• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something that shouldnt have been accepted in the first place, yet here we are, Mio and the characters Shido and Tohka scaling from her are rated as being universal+, the reason for that? As said in Mio profile, the reasoning is the following

saying in her profile her birth created a universe, yet the blog from which that comes from says no such thing

it says the space of her birth covers the planet earth and following from that claiming that scale is enough to call it another world, the neighbouring world

So automatically that debunks the idea of it being of cosmic size and dont give me the "earlier they say its an universal space", that doesnt change anything, as later on they say the scale is actually planetary only, plus universal in that context saying it exists in humanity imagination can mean the space in question is a general or common space for them, if you google the word universal for synonyms it gives the meanings i mentioned along others that lean towards the actual scale, like global or worldwide, therefore universal there isnt meaning the literal universe there at all

If you still think otherwise, this quote also mentions the following in the bolded parts

sky, earth and surrounding scenery, this just screams the planet is affected only, nothing from the other quotes suggests it to be on a cosmic scale at all, other people have questioned the AP too in a thread called Mio Takamiya Upgrade as likely meaning just the planet and not the universe, the responses given to these doubts were assumptions and no concrete evidence it suggests a universe, this being one of them

just quoting the same thing and saying in his opinion that world is probably a universe in the context, even though its made clear world means planet only

Let alone none of the quotes compare the Other World to be the same size to the main world that is pointed as a universe or cosmos and its made a distinction when they refer to something of cosmic size and something planetary, why dont they just directly say the former and instead mention world? These things from the blog are assumed with no evidence really to what the one who made the blog says, let alone when it was brought up for supporters of the verse or those invested with the series, all have just blindly relied on the blog and didnt even look over it at all and when pointed out to them the faults, all in return that was received was "no, no, no, it doesnt affect the tiering, so you are wrong"

And finally the low multiversal rating on Mio is again from just a single quote

which says explicity she is killing all living creatures only, combined with the previously mentioned things, is only just life wiping, not destroying existence itself, it leans more to life wipe, let alone its vague as well to assume it means the latter instead of former with no other proof

So universal+ rating needs to go away and planet level would be its replacement, the blog and explanation given by others regarding the matter doesnt prove them to be legit at these levels, so a downgrade should be done

I obviously disagree just like the last time you brought this up, and will give those arguments again later. Also, you should contact @The_Causality to comment on this thread.

Then bring up arguments, you didnt bring any at all back then, only bias, let alone the person you mentioned didnt either, nothing he said after my leave supports universal+ at all, ideal space isnt proof, by that context and description given she just made a perfect place without anything bad

Also if your arguments are like last time, we have nothing to talk about then, as they are debunked, like the "universal space", which is just calling it a common or general space in humanity imagination, rather then a literal universe

Last edited:
Since Ion said that @The_Causality might be able to help, I pinged him. Maybe @Mariogoods might be able to help too.

If you know some other staff members who might be able to evaluate, I can ping them too if necessary.

Contacted @Causality already, dont know any staff on this matter, but would be appreciated someone that can give a fair judgement on this

Causality is inactive it seems. We won't be able to get his thoughts on this matter unless someone knows how to get into contact with him via another method. However, Causality did comment on this argument a while back but it was well, well after that fiasco arose so it was never brought to anyone attention.

Here was his comment.
Well, to answer to the main question of Mio tiering quickly, it will probably not change, since Vol. 20 Tohka created an entire world identical to the real world with Mio's power (which probably support the Universal space quote btw) and after Mio's power's gone, the tohka world has been destroyed

Hoping this answer your questions.
This is all we have to go off of for the moment as Causality isn't here.

@EndBringerNickolas Yeah and i seen that comment way back before the forum move happened at all, what he posted doesnt prove how it is a literal universe or that it isnt planet level at all

Ideal space doesnt suggest the space is a universe, going by the sentence there it is just a space created to be perfect and with no flaws

Let alone the universal space quote, i figured long since that discussion its not even reffering in regards to size, it says its a universal space in humanity imagination, that can very well mean either a common space or general space, not an actual space the size of a universe and it fits the context there too like i mentioned

This space later on being said to be covering Earth only and thats enough to be call it another world, not to mention how the destruction of it mentions the sky, surroundings and earth splitting

Literally nothing suggests from these universal, nowhere i see a quote that says the Spirit world is comparable to the cosmos or imply it, neither to suggests world means universe

That entire blog is assumed and opinionated with no proof, blindly agreed by people without checking it and the supporters werent aware either of these when brought up and even when brought up i still got no legit evidence as to why this lie should be still valid

If i dont get anything concrete here to convince me otherwise, universal+ can just kiss goodbye for good, so im gonna wait

Last edited:
I haven't been able to comment here (or much in general during the last two days) due to some personal issues coming up in real life, so sorry for not answering. However, I'll compile all the evidence for Low 2-C from the last few volumes when I get the time. Btw, I'm currently fine with removing 2-C since no matter what, I can't picture where it comes from, since even the feats involving other timelines would only be Low 2-C.

I haven't been able to comment here (or much in general during the last two days) due to some personal issues coming up in real life, so sorry for not answering. However, I'll compile all the evidence for Low 2-C from the last few volumes when I get the time. Btw, I'm currently fine with removing 2-C since no matter what, I can't picture where it comes from, since even the feats involving other timelines would only be Low 2-C.
You better bring something legit and explain it then unlike what you did last time

BlackDarkness679:

Are you willing to fix the links in your first post?

I dont understand what you mean by fix exactly, on my end i see the images fine if that is the problem and i seen others go for posting it like i did as well

Sorry. It seems like my NoScript Mozilla Firefox plugin program blocked them from being seen by me. They work fine now.

Its been a while since last time, how is that compilation of evidence said to prove Low 2-C as being legit as of now?

Also 2-C rating was accepted as being removed by one of the supporters, yet its still on the profile for Mio

Again, either wait for Causality to reply, or for me to make that blog for which I need to re-read 5 books when I have other stuff to take care off. In the mean time, you're free to downgrade the 2-C, but the Low 2-C remains until one of us answers.

Causality has no activity here in the forum and someone also pointed out he isnt active either

So the only thing i gotta do is wait on you pretty much with that and looks like that didnt even started yet, not even a little bit

Hope you dont plan to prolong this more then it should with that blog you mention by taking it way too long or barely have any progress in the future

Last edited:
So what are the summarised conclusions here so far?

@Ionliosite almost a week has passed again, leading to me asking again, any progress with that so called evidence compilation you said you will do?

Do not plan to take too long with this as i said last time

Seriously dude, do you think I don't have a life? Do you think I don't have other stuff to do? This isn't the only verse I support, I have my own real life issues to deal with, I can't use all the time in my life on this. Yes, I've had progress on this, but I'll take the time I'll take because I don't have only this to take care of.

Seriously dude, do you think I don't have a life? Do you think I don't have other stuff to do? This isn't the only verse I support, I have my own real life issues to deal with, I can't use all the time in my life on this. Yes, I've had progress on this, but I'll take the time I'll take because I don't have only this to take care of.
Everyone has a life you arent a special case and at least say from time to time the progress you have on it, that aint hard to do

And i already said, dont prolong it for way longer then it must be needed

Please drop the hostility if you want his help.

It is countes as hostility, you just forcing him to come again and again while he has a serious issue in IRL

Yes everyone as a life and its not special, but what is more important is you can't just chained them with the fictional debate all the time and you can't just forcing them, like what are you? A number 1 special person in this site?

If you do this again we have no choice but reporting you

@AKM sama Sorry for call out, but you should look at this right now

I have told him to drop it. That should be enough.

@Veloxt1r0kore how about you stop over dramatizing and make even breathing sound like its hostility, many of you make a big deal over the smallest things ever, what are you kindergardens? Grow up from being offended or take everything as if its a threat

Look, I don't get offended from something as small as this. I am just saying that we have rules about trying to be polite, and have to stick to them in order to avoid that this community grows increasingly more agitated.

And how about you need to stop being a douche here, and this is not over dramatizing but warn you to stop, mind you this is not the first time you being a douche here, you just can't look up at yourself about what is wrong about you, and saying i'm a kindergardens doesn't stop me to correcting what is wrong and why need to stop

And you are the one who need to grow up, not only you are forcing someone to the fiction stuff over the real life stuff, you are also being douche and doesn't admit your fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back