• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back to another of my DAL thread, where somehow only a few supporters are active and it takes months of bumps until mods arrive. Huge thanks to @Omazio2019 and @Shadowbeast for helping me gather the scans. Anyway, this shouldn't be that long so without further ado let's go into it.

FTL
This calculation of sealed Tohka saving Shido from a light-speed beam has been accepted to FTL (1.07c). Those who currently rated to Relavistic+ are upgraded to this new value instead.

• Shido
  • Tohka
  • Yoshino
  • Kotori
  • Kurumi
  • Yamai
  • Miku
  • Natsumi
  • Origami
  • Nia
  • Isaac
  • Rinne
  • Mayuri

Higher FTL (6.2 c)
This one has been accepted for a long time, but turns out nobody had tried to involve it with the scaling chain. Those who were able to considerably fight (or as fast as) Full-Form Mukuro should scale to this.

FTL+
Mio Takamiya, or the Spirit of Origin, is the fastest character in the series. She can casually blitz everyone including Mukuro and even Yamai Yuzuru, who was moving so fast that even Tohka can't even perceive her movement. She is shown to be massively faster than everyone else, as her stats/speed is noted be 999. Mind you that even Yamai's speed is around 240. Due to the tiny gap between the FTL's value (6.2c) with the baseline of FTL+ (only 1.6x differences), Mio should be able to upscale to the baseline of FTL+.

• Mio Takamiya
  • Spirit of Origin Westcott
  • Complete Full Spirit Form Tohka
  • Tenka
  • EoS Shido

Vote Tally

FTL
(1.1c)
FTL
(6.2 c)
FTL+
AgreeKillerdrone123, Shadowbeast, Omazio2019, Grand_Astartes, Wikisource,
DarkDragonMedeus, LordGriffin1000,
Propellus, Celestial_Pegasus
Killerdrone123, Shadowbeast, Omazio2019, Grand_Astartes,
Wikisource,
Killerdrone123, Shadowbeast, Omazio2019, Grand_Astartes,
Wikisource,
Disagree
Neutral

Last edited:
Since we have enough staff approval, and already passed the 48 hour mark, I will apply the revision

The calcs do check out so this seems fine. Not too sure about the scaling, but eh, I'll live with it

The calcs do check out so this seems fine. Not too sure about the scaling, but eh, I'll live with it
Thanks for the input!
The scaling is already established in the previous thread, so this was only merely replacing the value with accepted one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back