• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live - Neighboring World's Dimensional Structure Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone, i will try to make this CRT as understandable as possible. For years people have tried to lower neighboring world's size inside the Date A Live's cosmos. I will cover these points and make a proposal for this realm, i will also try to cover additional justifications for the god-tiers of the verse. Huge thanks to @Omazio2019 for helping me very much during the creation and development of this CRT, providing the japanese raw scans.

Adressing the term "world"

This may be a little confusing but within DaL, the term "world" can have several contexts, it can refer to both the planet and the universe in Date A Live. In fact "universe" and "world" are sometimes used as words that function as synonyms.
As in the case of Tohka where she creates a pocket dimension that in the context presented, is just a dimension that is superimposed in the planet, where Tohka manipulates reality so much to the point that things work and occur in a way according to her wishes within her dimension. That's why her dimension is called an ideal world. When her dimension is destroyed alongside with everything that exists there, they make it very clear that "world" here refers to a planet since in the context of the destruction scene, they clearly mention that the most destructive thing that happened there was Tohka's own copy of earth, which got splintered when her entire pocket dimension got destroyed. Therefore, from this context we can assume that, in fact "world" here refers to the planet.

Why the Neighboring World is an universal-sized dimension

Proposals

So, with the evidence gathered and taking into consideration our standards for a realm to be considered universal in size:

I propose that Mio Takamiya and the god-tiers of Date A Live gain further justification for being Low 2-C or at least possibly Low 2-C. Since we know that Mio's birth gave the existence of the neighboring world and she can use it to overwrite the main universe, she's also stated to have control of the neighboring world.

Agreement: @Ottavio_Merluzzo @ProfectusInfinity @DarkDragonMedeus @LordGriffin1000 @Catpija @NatzuX @Killerdrone123 @Lonkitt

Disagrees:

Neutral:

Last edited:
The fact that there's a starry sky in the Neighboring World already makes it not Tier 5.

Also, if this is isn't a pocket dimension but an alternate reality, I'm also pretty sure we assume it to be Low 2-C sized unless proven otherwise.

So count me as an agreement.

I propose that Mio Takamiya and the god-tiers of Date A Live gain further justification for being Low 2-C or at least possibly Low 2-C. Since we know that Mio's birth gave the existence of the neighboring world and she can use it to overwrite the main universe, she's also stated to have control of the neighboring world.
I solid agree with Low 2-C but I thought about interesting something.

The neighboring world is also capable of rewriting/overwrite the main universe. The main universe is the world of humans and it's stated to be infinite in size just like the neighboring world. It's also stated to have an space-time since without concepts such as space-time, humans couldn't survive.
If you say Neighborhood world, that can be compared to the main universe. Both of which have space-time. Why isn't it Level 2-C instead? And besides, I think it should be. Since Kurumi-san go back in time and save Shido from death over and over, a total of 203 times (IIRC), and within 202 times it was through surviving previous events where he died before and he died from a different cause of death after (shouldn't this be a different timeline or different event?) until the 203rd time seriously survived. And it can end with a happy ending without my Kurumi-chan having to lose her mental state. T_T

If you say Neighborhood world, that can be compared to the main universe. Both of which have space-time. Why isn't it Level 2-C instead? And besides, I think it should be. Since Kurumi-san go back in time and save Shido from death over and over, a total of 203 times (IIRC), and within 202 times it was through surviving previous events where he died before and he died from a different cause of death after (shouldn't this be a different timeline or different event?) until the 203rd time seriously survived. And it can end with a happy ending without my Kurumi-chan having to lose her mental state. T_T
That isn't really a 2-C feat, in order to be 2-C the characters would have to destroy or significantly affect at least 2 universes. In DAL no one affects the entire cosmology. Mio's greatest feats are Low 2-C.

Last edited:
That isn't really a 2-C feat, in order to be 2-C the characters would have to destroy or significantly affect at least 2 universes. In DAL no one affects the entire cosmology. Mio's greatest feats are Low 2-C, replacing a Low 2-C structure with another is not a 2-C feat.
But mio can affected neighboringhood world & main world? And actually, what I said above refers to cosmology. Is it possible that it is 2-C?

But mio can affected neighboringhood world & main world? And actually, what I said above refers to cosmology. Is it possible that it is 2-C?
If you are talking about the whole cosmology then it's 2-C. But there's not even one single feat in DAL that deals with the characters affecting the entire cosmology of the series.

Okay, i've already added the changes to the profiles, thanks to everyone who participated in this CRT🙏. We can finish now and ask to close this CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back