• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what?

Life wiping is High 6A. Covering the sky and the planet is High 6A, I don’t see a solid 5B here.

The quote was disregarded even by Ion as non legit and in that context it doesnt suggests all existence as in reality

Like what?

Life wiping is High 6A. Covering the sky and the planet is High 6A, I don’t see a solid 5B here.
In the quotes i see them mention the world is destroyed and earth splinterring, doubt thats just for surface

But regardless they need to go away from universal+ either way

Splintering the earth isn't even a 6A feat and its lower even with context. Overpowering the GBE is 5B.

And of course Destroying the world is extremely vague and almost never an actual 5B feat.

I see no support for 5B and find that High 6A is better

Destroying the world can mean 5B, its needs context tho, aint vague

Also no, splintering a planet is low 5B, not below 6A, where did you even pull that from?

Anyway, more agreed with the downgrading now, it should be applied and when "proof" is given its gonna be discussed again

Destroying the world does not have the context here to mean 5B, it's been referred to as Life wiping and being reborn in the scans you gave,

Splintering the world is not Low 5B, cutting it in half and overpowering the GBE is. And even if splintering it is Low 5B, that just shows that its a better choice then flat out 5B

I don't agree with 5B

The Low 2-C downgrade should probably be applied. Maybe we can put them at High 6-A, since there isn't enough context and proof for 5-B?

Splitting a moon in half is low 5B creating something similar to it around similar range, at least know what you talking, if you think for Earth it will be any less

Also says the world is fading which in that seems to suggest as in its gone completely, high 6A my ass lol

Last edited:
How is cracking the earth and cutting the moon in half the same? Splintering means to crack, not to cut in half.

The world is fading meaning that it is being destroyed in its entirety is also a stretch

Also..."at least know what you talking, of you think for Earth it will be any less"

Unnecessary and also makes people think less of a point if its said by somebody who can't be reasonable in a thread.

"

You got no room to talk when last time you couldnt even do a simple edit and unable to see an issue on format

Also saying no, no only doesnt prove you any more right, cut the bs

I don't see why an issue that occurred over 6 months ago has any relevance here so I'm ignoring that

I already pointed out that the planet fading doesn't mean that the planet is being destroyed, a person who is exterminating all life on the planet and is completely wiping out its surface is easily interpreted as destroying the world. This is also supported by the other quote you posted where the world was being reborn yet again, supporting that it had not been destroyed from that event.

The low multiverse quote meaning life wipe doesnt automatically = everything high 6A

Also that was brought up cuz you cant do even simple stuff yet you go to comment on someone else competence

You also admitted you dont know anything of the series so your words on regarding high 6A or 5B has no relevance

That quote literally means all life being extinguished on the surface, that is blatantly High 6A, the only proof of anything higher is splintering the earth.

I mean yeah, I can't edit locked files, that's my job lol.

No, me not knowing of the series does not mean I don't have a say on feats, that is completely false, you still need staff to overlook feats in order to have proper acceptance of a CRT, given this is your logic that means no staff have accepted this and thus this downgrade can't be carried out.

Seriously, chill out and quit bringing up whats behind us and move on

They agreed with a downgrade, not the tier we replace it with, dont try and twist it

And again that excuse "i cant edit locked profiles", when you were told multiple times to ask someone to unlock and do it which didnt require much effort, out of which you made an unwanted scene

If you think the quotes imply just surface when it says the world fades and later is recreated by tohka with mio powers, then you really should stay away from stuff you really dont know what you talking

I don't need to, this downgrade is based on trying to decipher the feat itself and whether or not it is Low 2C or 5B, I am not twisting anything.

I did though, you are misremembering, this is over 6 months ago though so Im not sure why you are bringing it up. Again.

You keep saying I don't know what I am talking about and yet you keep saying this and that I am wrong without refuting.

World is life wiped=High 6A

World starts fading and is then reborn=Means anything with context but can easily mean High 6A. Supports the previous feat.

World being Splintered=Potentially Higher then High 6A but we need more context.

I'd think to reduce the planet to splinters would probably fall under 5-B. Earth has a lot of materials so actually calculating that is rather annoying, though.

You clearly dont read...it was agreed that low 2C is not legit and therefore gets downgraded, nobody argued what tier they will be getting (high 6A or 5B) till you mention it, you twist it and make your own head canon here

You did not, you said you dont see the issue and someone else already fixed it cuz for some reason you were unable to see when it was in front of you nice lies

Splinter the world isnt high 6A maybe higher, let alone the world in that context goes out rather quickly in the same quote with Earth splintering ending up somewhere else

Yes, the Low 2C feat is not legit, but you say by your own words that people who don't know the verse can't comment on its feats.

And now we have accusations of lying, this was over 6 months ago can you please drop this?

We don't have a timeframe for it, this is the problem, it is a statement that is not backed up by any probable timeframe, like Wok mentioned.

You can try to talk to a calc member regarding what tier you can get from doing that without a timeframe.

Alright guys. No need to get hostile over a 6 month old thing. Let's calm down and discuss this topic without any aggression, otherwise this won't go anywhere.

If BlackDarkness continues to be pointlessly agressive, I'll be closing this. Drop the attitude.

Anyways, I agree with Schnee on the 6-A stuff. Can't say anything else as I don't know the verse, so I'll just be monitoring to keep this from getting out of hand.

I will state for the record that I'm not comfortable doing this without Casualty's input. Seeing how aggressive OP is being, he doesn't strike me as the objective sort. Input from a trusted staff member, especially one who apparently refuted these very downgrades before, should be required.

No i said you, who dont know it, cant slap high 6A like that when just the existence quote says something regarding to killing life, the others say world is fading and earth splits, sky collapses, let alone they recreate a world similar to that later, if that to you implies high 6A might as well say others franchises should get tier 6 instead of tier 5 then

If BlackDarkness continues to be pointlessly agressive, I'll be closing this. Drop the attitude.

Anyways, I agree with Schnee on the 6-A stuff. Can't say anything else as I don't know the verse, so I'll just be monitoring to keep this from getting out of hand.
Closing this aint changing the fact they still get downgraded regardless as current ratings are bs as everyone agreed

Also cut the hostility accusations, others earlier were agressive including schnee which you defend for no reason, you all should drop it first, you reap what you sow

Schnee wasn't aggressive in the slightest. He was trying to get you to cool down. From literally your very first post, you've been accusing people of bias, saying things like "I hope people aren't biased like last time".

If you want to get any respect here, if you want people to take you seriously, then drop the attitude. You reap what you sow.

Because thats literally what happened when this issue was brought up, no proof given when asked and treated like trash and mind you i asked it as nicely as one can do when the opposition acts towards you shitty, many of you ask for respect and such yet in return dont give any, these things apply to both sides regardless of who they are

Also he didnt try to cool anything at all stop the nonsensical defense

And the person who "refuted" the downgrade didnt bring any proof of why they should be refuted and everyone here agrees none of the quotes suggest the rating present now on the characters

Casualty was also asked in messages and tagged for this, he isnt around at all nor can be contacted, if he cared enough he should have been present by this point

Waiting on a so called compilation of proof from ion that has time to comment and reply in other places but not this isnt any better either, as it was suggested earlier by somebody, low 2C gets out, when proof will be handed out and is legitimate for it, then it returns, no reason to wait on something that will take too long to be presented

The others are correct. Stop being constantly aggressive towards other members here. There is no good reason for it.

Anyway, @Ionliosite doesn't respond, no matter how many times that I ping him, and I think that The Casuality is not active anymore, so we have a problematic situation here.

Just remove Low 2-C for now. When lon gets online or gathers enough feats, he can go make a CRT about it again.

But for now, what tier are we gonna put the characters at, H6A or 5B?

Schnee is right here, splintering the world on its own be definitely below 5-B can possibly mean Low 5-B but that would be taking a very high interpretation. High 6-A seems like the best bet based on everything we know, but I am no expert on the verse.

Edit: Oh did not see the new comments.

I've talked with Ion and discord and he is currently about two books away from completing the blog, so it will be a while.

I think its safe to carry out this CRT and wait until that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back