• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Didn't we temporary ban Black for this exact same behavior on this exact same thread?

I'm pretty sure we did, seeing how I was the guy who reported him.

Seeing as how he immediately continued his past behavior as soon as he came back, he should be permanently banned. I'm done with this guy.

Not even true, it was for arguing schnee and bringing a past thing, not agressiveness and nowhere i was toxic

You both getting at my neck for no reason here is derailing

Look, Black has not done anything remotely bad enough for a permanent ban here, and it would also set a very bad precedent. He has just been overly irritated, but has not thrown around severe insults or anything like that. As long as he makes an effort to shape up, there should not be a problem.

I was the one who said to unban you, I don't have an issue with you and theres no reason for it to go anywhere else

Can somebody summarise all of the important points for each side here, so I can ask some staff members to evaluate them?

I don't think you can properly summarize all the points in this thread, I would just prefer people read the thread

Well, we need more staff help here, and if I call for help and they see over 200 posts without a summary, they are usually unlikely to have the time and energy to do so.

I guess I'll start with the basics.

1. While there is some contesting, it was agreed that they are High 6A in base at least.

2. Currently there is an ongoing discussion regarding the angels being Low 2C

Coming here to accuse me of something i never did now and saying to cut that out is making it worse how?
The Wright Way didn't accuse of you something you never did. You have in fact banned twice already for being extremely toxic and agressive (I'm not counting what just happened since that was very short), and you're definitely not making any attempt at being any better, as can be seen by how you attacked Wright, Earl and Oblivion when they came to comment here. So I recommend you to calm the hell down, you'll just get yourself banned again if you don't move on.
2. Currently there is an ongoing discussion regarding the angels being Low 2C
There isn't any discussion, I'm done with wasting my time with someone who'll appeal to the disbelief fallacy and keeps personally attacking me, so I'll work on his wrong logic to correct some stuff based on it and get this thread done since it's making me sick already.

Also, since you accept Tenka's world being a different space-time, that also means Interdimensional range, wouldn't it?

Well, if we cannot properly solve this issue, the profile pages will likely have to remain as they currently are.

So what solution would you suggest Ionliosite?

Exactly what I said before: follow what Schnee accepted, with two twists. Since he insists Ain Soph created a planet on a different space-time, then Ain Soph and anything that scales gets 5-B and Interdimensional range, all base forms go down to whatever the calc ends on with everyone who scales getting Planetary range. I'll eventually make another thread once I get Causality's stuff to fix the verse, since many our pages for this verse have many issues in terms of organization, scaling and abilities. I'm not wasting my time on someone who won't take counter arguments by pleading "I won't take your word", since that's a blatant disbelief fallacy, and who constantly attacks me. And just drive my point, Vegeta's page does say the HTC, which is Low 2-C according to Zeno's page, is the size of a planet, so that counter argument doesn't work even if it were legit, but again, I'm sick of this thread.

Okay. That is probably fine then. I hope that you can endure a bit longer.

I didnt attack you and neither those you mentioned, stop the victim card and false accusations, neither was i toxic at all, everyone said otherwise

Already explained the deal, its not fallacy, neither is wrong what i said, just cuz you cant accept being wrong and debunked that aint my fault or blame, nor to be accused unfairly on something non true, fix your attitude before debating with different opinions

Last edited:
That High 6-A calc was checked by Ugarik and Mitch, latter said its fine, Ugarik suggested something else on it

Still not buying it to counting splintering Earth as just tier 6, on fandom it is rated tier 5 to the reference for common feats and going by the quote where that happens its in a short time before the world goes away

We should probably go with the solution that Ionliosite suggested.

Okay. Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

Then he should be asked to recheck it, left a message again on the same thing for him, not sure if he will get notified about it

If Ugarik accepts the calculation, it should be fine, but I do not know if the Low 2-C feats should be discarded or not. It depends on what @Ionliosite thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back