• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have scans for this and can explain it better? It's been a year since i read Mukuro's true route and i never managed to get a digital version of it again, so i don't remember things there very well. Also iirc Mukuro just fused her personal Reiryoku with the Reiryoku of the universe.
Well never mind, it's just my misunderstanding of the context

Thanks for the input 🙏
I've applied the edit (For Low-2-C)
I'll separate the CM2 for another thread
Since we didn't get controversy in this thread, i guess it's okay for the changes to be applied? we still had 2 staff approvals but if raised controversy, we were told to need at least 3, i don't know.
But you should list Elizhaa as one of the people who agreed on your vote table anyway, it's a staff's agreement after all and people are going to look at this thread when they see DaL's upgrades, lol.

Also, in my honest opinion, this description would be better for Mio's profile AP section:
(Mio was born from the creation of all the mana/reiryoku gathered in the universe and condensed into a single life form, as such her reiryoku is comparable to the reiryoku of the universe which sustains the entire existence of the main cosmos and can damage the fabric of reality to the point that it can lead to the collapse and destruction of the universe and its space-time).

Using the direct Japanese raw scans seems like a better idea to me and the text is more explanatory too, with more scans. Also like i said, we need to remove Tenka's world creation from her Low 2-C justifications as her world is 4-C at best. The verse's main page also needs to be upgraded as it still says star level instead of universe level+.

So if she is the Reiryoku, which is an energy/mana that permeates the entire DaL universe and is present in the entire space of the cosmos, why aren't her reserves infinite? i'm not sure but i guess that if Mio were a large-scale cosmic energy such as the Reiryoku, her own sources of Reiryoku should be almost limitless or limitless due to being this concept itself. Can you answer this doubt?
Why should it be infinite in the first place?

The DAB Neighboring World seems to be fine from my perspective (although I haven't read the series), but I think you should make another separate thread for it since it has little to none involvement regarding my point.

But you should list Elizhaa as one of the people who agreed on your vote table anyway, it's a staff's agreement after all and people are going to look at this thread when they see DaL's upgrades, lol.
I already did

Also, in my honest opinion, this description would be better for Mio's profile AP section:
(Mio was born from the creation of all the mana/reiryoku gathered in the universe and condensed into a single life form, as such her reiryoku is comparable to the reiryoku of the universe which sustains the entire existence of the main cosmos and can damage the fabric of reality to the point that it can lead to the collapse and destruction of the universe and its space-time).

Using the direct Japanese raw scans seems like a better idea to me and the text is more explanatory too, with more scans.
The text (and a bit of the scans) is a bit misleading. The reiryoku doesn't exactly "damage" the universe, it just cause the destruction of it due to its disappearance, but yeah it looks nicer.

Also like i said, we need to remove Tenka's world creation from her Low 2-C justifications as her world is 4-C at best. The verse's main page also needs to be upgraded as it still says star level instead of universe level+.
Point noted. I'll change that

I was asked to comment here. I don't have much of an opinion on the Type 2 concept thing. As for Low 2-C, I'm not fully convinced, looking at the scans since the word world is a loose term and could still mean planet, however the real world being Low 2-C is something natural unless stated otherwise (like if it's not based on the normal universe). As for the other world not being able to contain a star, it would be considered invalid through showings of multiple stars in the sky.

In the end, I'm fine with Low 2-C I guess, I'm not knowledgeable on the series and would prefer a possibly rating but if other staff are ok with straight up Low 2-C in general then I'm not going to argue.

Should we wait for more @BlackDarkness679 arguments here? Immediately applying without any of proper conclusion from both side doesn't feels right
This is only fair. I don't think it's a problem if we wait.

Why should it be infinite in the first place?
I was confused by your proposal but i already understood it. In fact, i agree Mio should scale to the reiryoku of the universe because she was born after the combination of all the Reiryoku present in the universe since she was created after the condensation and concentration of all the reiryoku present in the universe, gathered by wizards.
The text (and a bit of the scans) is a bit misleading. The reiryoku doesn't exactly "damage" the universe, it just cause the destruction of it due to its disappearance, but yeah it looks nicer.
Still, we need to rewrite her AP justifications and make it more explanatory and more cohesive to tier 2 standards. Regarding the scans, i didn't find anything misleading :v. In my opinion, i think if we used the japanese raws scans provided by Omazio, it would make the DaL profiles more clean. Anyway, we need to make the ratings more clean.

I was asked to comment here. I don't have much of an opinion on the Type 2 concept thing. As for Low 2-C, I'm not fully convinced, looking at the scans since the word world is a loose term and could still mean planet, however the real world being Low 2-C is something natural unless stated otherwise (like if it's not based on the normal universe). As for the other world not being able to contain a star, it would be considered invalid through showings of multiple stars in the sky.

In the end, I'm fine with Low 2-C I guess, I'm not knowledgeable on the series and would prefer a possibly rating but if other staff are ok with straight up Low 2-C in general then I'm not going to argue.

This is only fair. I don't think it's a problem if we wait.
Thank you for your input LordGriffin🙏. I also don't think it's a problem

Should we wait for more @BlackDarkness679 arguments here? Immediately applying without any of proper conclusion from both side doesn't feels right
Sure, we can wait but his previous arguments are that the neighboring world is a planet-sized dimension which don't have anything related to this CRT, it's irrelevant since the feat is with the main DaL universe which is Low 2-C. Anyway, another CRT dealing with the neighboring world, the feat related to it and adressing more justifications for Low 2-C Date A Live will be made in the future.

Last edited:
It's been 5 days and soon it will be 6 days and Black hasn't appeared in this thread. We already have the approval of 3 staff and the majority agreed with the changes, i think it would be ok to ask to finish and close this thread and apply the changes for good. Threads don't wait for someone indefinitetly.

I forgor to said it lel, Black say he doesn't care anymore, he's sick and done with this kind of debate things, then again he's too impulsive

I forgor to said it lel, Black say he doesn't care anymore, he's sick and done with this kind of debate things, then again he's too impulsive
Well, that should be good for him and DAL, he can get rid of things that keep haunting him and DAL can go up to low 2-C. Both ways end up good, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back