• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(Retconned)
After getting out, safely from the creature for the moment, Eredna had already seen enough of its blood nature

Before it attempts to get back to the mistwraith, he changes the blood to poisonous one, as he let it return inside

"Lets see how long you withstand getting poisoned..."

Murmurs to himself
Hisanmi would say to him, "Surf my shadow Eredna. I'll need you to but me time, I'm setting something up."

Last edited:
"I doubt it." Jack says before pausing. "Chaos spawns, you know what he's saying Aonbharr? I forget how old you are sometimes of course you picked some languages over the years."

"Fine. No treats then. And no baths too..." Konoe replied.
"I dont like baths.....and come on about mew treats! You see he wasnt an enemy meow, why so cruel?....master Yos!...master Kon is mean!...."

Whines to Yoshioka about the stuff Konoe to Xordenia
Hisanmi would say to him, "Surf my shadow Eredna. I'll need you to but me time, I'm setting something up."
"Understood sir"

And he did as informed by him so he aids him to whatever he planned

"I dont like baths.....and come on about mew treats! You see he wasnt an enemy meow, why so cruel?....master Yos!...master Kon is mean!...."
"She wasn't being mean, Xordy. Keine is just joking... Do behave yourself though..." Yoshioka replied.

"And you won't get to sleep with either of us if you don't behave..." Konoe added.

Yoshioka just sighed.
Whines to Yoshioka about the stuff Konoe to Xordenia

"Understood sir"

And he did as informed by him so he aids him to whatever he planned
"I'll request you and Pythia to hold them both off. Rass, I got a plan, and I need your help with it."

Last edited:
"She wasn't being mean, Xordy. Keine is just joking... Do behave yourself though..." Yoshioka replied.

"And you won't get to sleep with either of us if you don't behave..." Konoe added.

Yoshioka just sighed.
"What did i do? I wasnt misbehaving! I was an innocent little kitten!!"
"I'll request you and Pythia to hold them both off. Rass, I got a plan, and I need your help with it."
"Will do my very best sir"

Agatha kept trying to keep the creature at bay, but it began to dodge and shoot its laser, making it difficult. In addition, the creature at one point began to run towards the boiler.

"Well, tell us what your plan is, quickly," Rassilon said as he looked at the creature.

Last edited:
The guy looked at the group while roll his eyes before speaking in a language they understood

"I don't know if you noticed, but this place works reading your previous actions and emotions like the investiture's output a.d inner working, this is where souls are born so make sense, the fact that one gets emotional either in a fun or frustrated way only accelerates your transformation to Shadow speester" said the guy so that the noisy part of the group would shut up, while saying it, the group noticed how there were more different levels of corruption (Zorro's characters have 40% more for inaction than anything, Jack went from 45% to 72% after his emotional outburst, Aonbharr is at 43%, Grandpa's body is at 59%, Rex and Noah are at 81% after see how grandpa fall, Deel is at 79%, Xor reached 80% in this discussion with Yoshioka, Back's characters by directly making the vehicle collide with the shadow speester, the change in attitude (When Yoshioka left the cocoon) and her wounds are infected, rose to 77%)

"although it doesn't help that one's identity has bled out, but that no matter, anyway, we has to get out of here in the next 10 minutes or we will be here forever" The man said, if you looked closely, apart from the wounds, his body was almost transformed, only his head and a couple of fingers were intact.

(HOPE you dont forgot what i mean by wounds here back³ )
"How you know so much and how you managed to live this long here?"

Asks Deel, although Xordenia was concerned about something else from his words

"Wait you mean we are gonna become shadows like those we met earlier?"
The original blood burned the blood that tried to enter its systems due to how corrosive it was.

Agatha kept trying to keep the creature at bay, but it began to dodge and shoot its laser, making it difficult. In addition, the creature at one point began to run towards the boiler.

"Well, tell us what your plan is, quickly," Rassilon said as he looked at the creature.
Eredna turns the blood from himself he used earlier to heat it up, it would be so hot badly enough, that a touch from it will cause severe burnings

He gets closer with the shadow he surfs from Hisanmi, enough to use the blood in his range of attack and whip it against the creature back, leaving a nasty burning scar and enough to get its attention

(Retconned)

The original blood burned the blood that tried to enter its systems due to how corrosive it was.

"I need you to observe the weaknesses the monster has. And right now, the only thing I could see is that it can emit light and energy beams, alongside being able to regroup itself. We need to prevent it from piecing itself back up, at least... hold enough for it to just give up and end itself."

Last edited:
"However, it also seems to be trying to reach the volcanic caldera," Rassilon said.

The creature was held back by Pythia's ice, but quickly began to break free, although Pythia's actions allowed Eredna to achieve his goal.

Last edited:
"Yoshi released a robot designed to destroy everything by killing the guards after I got us in trouble for resisting arrest over looking into places to contact the dead." Jack says walking onwards north.

"First, trial and error, the fact that this place is called the realm of souls helps a lot to deduce how things work"

"I have almost perfect control over my investiture, that made me slow down a bit but not stop the effect, besides that before I was not alone but they succumbed, becoming in shadow entities who are the immune system of this place "
"What is your investiture? And why were you sent here for?"
However, he then heard Yoshioka, and let out a laugh

"Hahahah, do you really not know or did you forget? Go north, anyway, what crime you did to being subjected to this place? Did you burn down the orphanages and make several schools fall down or what?" the guy asked
"Killed some guards during breakout and releasing a robot bent on destroying all life, which was never meant to escape ever in the world"
"However, it also seems to be trying to reach the volcanic caldera," Rassilon said.

The creature was held back by Pythia's ice, but quickly began to break free, although Pythia's actions allowed Eredna to achieve his goal.
Eredna delivers yet another whipping of the blood against the mistwraith, but this time, against its eyes, burning the sight organs and allowing him to inject the blood in the skull to heat up its head

"Red, tax evasion"
"•GASP• You monster! How could you!....whats tax evasion?"

Said the cat girl with such an overdramatic voice
"Shit, that explains why they're both bleeding out their identity. Now I don't know if I want to get out of here, I hope the War King manages to capture that thing again, at least it was just him, it's not like you freed anyone else"

Rex and Noah dont say anything

"Right?" The man ask again to the group
"If yours is red, shouldnt you be healing normally?"

Asking him in regards to that after telling them his investiture

"She killed most of the guards," Jack repeats as he continues to walk, "and tax evasion means not paying the goverment in charge of the area you're in the money they think they are due."

"I mean if you know what you are getting yourself into I suppose it's probably fine if you stick with us for a bit, but I don't think that is my call to make." Jack says.

"Simple. We stop that. It's trapped under my shadow right now. The domain won't collapse anytime soon. Tims is on our hands." he replied, "I just need your tech savvy to help me construct a Shadow Cannon (a cannon built from his Investiture) imbued with your own power and calculation. One shot."

Back