• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Jack doesn't immediately react to the situation. He is trying to process what he is feeling after using his own emotions to help power the ship. He feels indifferent and he is pretty sure he ought to change that. So he starts trying to indiscriminately draining emotions around him.
(You know that depower us? Drain emotions weaker people, so you want the others react to jack? Aswner me and i will post)

"Quite the monstruosity, with permission i humbly request to take care of it Miss Pythia..."

Says as he kneels down with left arm across the chest
"While i agree that we have to deal this creature, we need to be careful" Pythia say

"While i agree that we have to deal this creature, we need to be careful" Pythia say
"No worries your highness, i will deal with it as with most missions i had"

Then he watches the creature from the distance and looks at its surroundings, as Eredna shortly follows with the shadows and dark spots around it to snatch up its limbs and pin it forcefully on the ground in place

(You know that depower us? Drain emotions weaker people, so you want the others react to jack? Aswner me and i will post)
(Yes, Jack is acting out because he gave away most his own emotional energy and is acting on the memory of his recently found desire to stop being an emotionless husk and is acting with the sole purpose of achieving that end as soon as possible. This is also an attempt at doing something about the angel in his head on a meta level.)

The air grew colder from each one's point of view, embracing them to the core while the vehicle became slower

Noah felt as if her strength was asking for a break

Rex turned his head to the left, looking to the sides, paradoxically he was scared but this disappeared

Jack for his part felt good, too good, as if he didn't want to stop

"No worries your highness, i will deal with it as with most missions i had"

Then he watches the creature from the distance and looks at its surroundings, as Eredna shortly follows with the shadows and dark spots around it to snatch up its limbs and pin it forcefully on the ground in place
The limbs seemed to break down, falling off in chunks of sticky slime from the main body before reassembling.

The mistwraith looked around for the source of this attack.

The limbs seemed to break down, falling off in chunks of sticky slime from the main body before reassembling.

The mistwraith looked around for the source of this attack.
Before it could look around for much, it got engulfed into the darkness surrounding it and kept it encased entirely

Eredna plans to freeze the creature up, although it would take some time till it will be frozen completely

"You may try to find me, but im lurking in the shadows wretched mistwraith....and you should always look out what dangers hide in the darkness...hm hm hm...."

His expression and little chuckle were pretty creepy, especially with the voice he said everything, the rest whom were with him would see a side of him that they would rarely see unless having to carry out missions against enemies

Aonbharr realizes what's happening pretty quickly and attempts to reach out to Jack.
(Telepathically
Aonbharr: Underlined texted
Jack: Not underlined)
What are you doing, Jack?
I gave away my emotions earlier so we could escape. I didn't feel anything, I been trying to stop acting like I feel nothing so I am getting more emotions.
The others need emotions so we can leave.
I don't want to stop.

Aonbharr bites Rex's shirt and tries pulling him to Jack.

Pythia was about to comment something but was stopped as she watched from the shadows, with an impossibility defying all reason, the creature began to crawl itself, defying the logic that Eredna's umbrakinesis implied, of course it was doing this with difficulty

__________________.

Rex looked at Aonbharr and the direction he wanted him to look, quickly realizing that Jack was draining the power of all of them simultaneously, having drained at least 40% of their strength

"Jack what are you doing?"

On the outside of the vehicles several kilometers ahead, the ice began to crackle, until it fell in pieces towards the black abyss, Unending darkness. A crucible of chaos

"I am draining your emotions." Jack states matter of factly.

"I tried helping Yoshi power the vehicle to escape by giving her my emotions to power her godspeed and I gave everything I had." Jack continues in a more sorrowful manner.

"Then, I remembered wanting to try feeling things again, you guys convinced me it might be worth it to open myself to the world again. I decided I wanted emotions again as fast as possible. I feel better now, but I don't want to stop just yet." Jack says in a more cheerful tone.
(Could you elaborate on the doesn't want to stop thing, could he willingly choose to stop)

"I tried helping Yoshi power the vehicle to escape by giving her my emotions to power her godspeed and I gave everything I had." Jack continues in a more sorrowful manner.

"Then, I remembered wanting to try feeling things again, you guys convinced me it might be worth it to open myself to the world again. I decided I wanted emotions again as fast as possible. I feel better now, but I don't want to stop just yet." Jack says in a more cheerful tone.
(Could you elaborate on the doesn't want to stop thing, could he willingly choose to stop)
(It's nothing like a side effect of your powers or the influence of some weird power, but it's the fact that Jack feels good that his emotions flow so naturally, basically he's feeling selfish)
(Also waiting for others reactions cuz rn in the university)

Before it could look around for much, it got engulfed into the darkness surrounding it and kept it encased entirely

Eredna plans to freeze the creature up, although it would take some time till it will be frozen completely

"You may try to find me, but im lurking in the shadows wretched mistwraith....and you should always look out what dangers hide in the darkness...hm hm hm...."

His expression and little chuckle were pretty creepy, especially with the voice he said everything, the rest whom were with him would see a side of him that they would rarely see unless having to carry out missions against enemies
Hisanmi looked upon at Eredna's display for power, a little shocked but not that surprised, as he would slowly walk closer, even if he was stumbling and coughing out. Having his cane to stand up on, he maintained his will to help.

"Eredna.... cough...."

To him, the existence of someone having the same power was... unsurprising. Unlike his sister, he cares not much for power and is willing to put himself - either if he's weak or strong. But what's unknown to even him, and known by both Pythia and Rassilon — only he possess the Black Investiture — none of his future descendants nor his ancestors had or will inherit this ability.

"Let me.... help...."

With an outreached hand, the shadows around Eredna started to swirl and contort, forming black blades that would cleave the Mistwraith like sashimi.

"It's fine if the vehicle's slowing down, it's got backup fuel from the Spring and Glass — which isn't connected to my Investiture..." Yoshioka replied indifferently, given her experience in the prison where the effect of Yellow was far stronger and more potent than Jack's allowed her to mentally prepare for any scenario not involving the use of her Godspeed.

"Thought for a second you were just like a mummy or a doll like me, but you genuinely feel emotions too, huh?" asked Konoe, who wasn't affected much given she doesn't 'technically' have emotions - like a living sentient rock per se.

Jack starts laughing after hearing Konoe's response Jack struggling to make his response, "Heh I re- heh -meber pissing off ha a haha mu- haha mu- ha -mmy at the pyra- he -mid."
Jack soon breaks into a fit of laughter and the draining seems to stop.

Jack starts laughing after hearing Konoe's response Jack struggling to make his response, "Heh I re- heh -meber pissing off ha a haha mu- haha mu- ha -mmy at the pyra- he -mid."
Jack soon breaks into a fit of laughter and the draining seems to stop.
"You........" she sighed, "Right...." she knows that this could very well be Jack's first time (?) in possibly forever to ever gain any sort of feel into his life. "I won't ask if you're okay, but... I wanna ask how are you feeling right now. Do you think you're now capable of fighting?"

(Jack can feel but for the ten years he been undead he been really trying to surpress it with a lot of unhealthy defense and coping mechanisms after meeting the group he slowly realized the problem he had and started the process of opening up to emotions again so this is a lot for him)
Jack starts to calm down, "I should be fine I guess I am having a bit of difficulty keep control of all the emotion I absorbed. I am also sorry for not even asking for permission. I wasn't thinking about the effects it had on everyone else here when I started and then it felt a bit addicting. In fact I am not sure I would have stopped if I didn't lose control of the emotions."

(Jack can feel but for the ten years he been undead he been really trying to surpress it with a lot of unhealthy defense and coping mechanisms after meeting the group he slowly realized the problem he had and started the process of opening up to emotions again so this is a lot for him)
Jack starts to calm down, "I should be fine I guess I am having a bit of difficulty keep control of all the emotion I absorbed. I am also sorry for not even asking for permission. I wasn't thinking about the effects it had on everyone else here when I started and then it felt a bit addicting. In fact I am not sure I would have stopped if I didn't lose control of the emotions."
"Don't worry. Yoshioka and I are used to the effects of similar Investiture like you...." Konoe reassured.

"If we need to put you out of commission or knock you out, we can have that arranged as well..." Yoshioka added from the background, as she was tweaking the ship to help it adjust to the environment.

"What she said. So, no need for apologies..."

The creature dove into the shadows, but something was wrong, it wasn't inside the shadows, it was as if it had ceased to exist.

"It's okay man, it was just a mistake-" Rex couldn't continue because the entire vehicle shook, something had hit the roof and jumped, the top began to dissolve, as if the structure itself was corroding

In the same way that it disappeared, the creature arrived out of nowhere, falling in the center of the group pushing everyone in a shock wave that sent Pythia, Hisanmi, Eredna, Agatha and Rassilon flying several meters, everything that it touch began to corrode

"It's okay man, it was just a mistake-" Rex couldn't continue because the entire vehicle shook, something had hit the roof and jumped, the top began to dissolve, as if the structure itself was corroding
"Konoe, ready the [Chains]!" Yoshi ordered, as she preemptively cancelled out the corroding Crystal Vehicle, as she attached propellers to everyone on the group, ejecting them out of the vehicle and shaping it into an enclosure before flicking a switch on Yoshioka's wrist, causing a timed explosion.

At the same time, Konoe summoned the Chains to hold everyone up in the air together as a backup measure.

In the same way that it disappeared, the creature arrived out of nowhere, falling in the center of the group pushing everyone in a shock wave that sent Pythia, Hisanmi, Eredna, Agatha and Rassilon flying several meters, everything that it touch began to corrode
Hisanmi went into Pythia's shadow and have himself be a shield to her, as he used his cane to create black wings and carry her up.

The creature dove into the shadows, but something was wrong, it wasn't inside the shadows, it was as if it had ceased to exist.
Eredna had his shadows catch them all up from flying more then needed and put them down at a safe distance

"Well...well....i must say...you make some of the other mistwraiths i faced to be novices already..."

Whip constructs of darkness were already striking relentlessly against the creature body, the force of the whipping would be strong enough to remove the skin from a living being in the spot it delivers
"Konoe, ready the [Chains]!" Yoshi ordered, as she preemptively cancelled out the corroding Crystal Vehicle, as she attached propellers to everyone on the group, ejecting them out of the vehicle and shaping it into an enclosure before flicking a switch on Yoshioka's wrist, causing a timed explosion.

At the same time, Konoe summoned the Chains to hold everyone up in the air together as a backup measure.
"Those are my two masters, my pawesome lovely partners"

Says the cat, Deel in the meantime looked around to see if there was dangers around

"Something attacked the ship, so dont get to relaxed any of you, they may still be around"

Eredna had his shadows catch them all up from flying more then needed and put them down at a safe distance

"Well...well....i must say...you make some of the other mistwraiths i faced to be novices already..."

Whip constructs of darkness were already striking relentlessly against the creature body, the force of the whipping would be strong enough to remove the skin from a living being in the spot it delivers
Hisanmi secretly hid himself from Eredna's whip, as he kept Pythia safe off from a distance without telling a word.
"Those are my two masters, my pawesome lovely partners"

Says the cat, Deel in the meantime looked around to see if there was dangers around

"Something attacked the ship, so dont get to relaxed any of you, they may still be around"
"If you and Jack have something new, you better demonstrate them now!" Yoshioka replied half-jokingly, hiding her blush behind those words, "But Konoe's got it with her sights, I'll just calculate the scenarios with Fool Believer!"

Last edited:
The whip cut through the creature from side to side, but it was like cutting water, it didn't seem to affect it at all as the parts joined together, not like regeneration, but like a chaotic mass of slime trying not to fall to pieces, god a quick movement of his hand and almost crushed Eredna, if it weren't for the fact that he was surrounded by a blue aura and moved, Rassilon's gauntlet activated while calling on the basic principles of electromagnetics to move Eredna

"Just like trying to catch water on the beach, its body seems to be able to retract into the larger mass, we must try other strategies" Agatha says

There was a problem, because of the idea of making the vehicle expel them, the group was too close, not to say an inch from falling into the abyss, the ground began to crack as the abyss tried to claim the group

A feeling of going inward arose from Konoe, Noah, Jack, Xor and Deel, that feeling was only theirs, it was a fundamental one as much as their thoughts and not something implanted

The whip cut through the creature from side to side, but it was like cutting water, it didn't seem to affect it at all as the parts joined together, not like regeneration, but like a chaotic mass of slime trying not to fall to pieces, god a quick movement of his hand and almost crushed Eredna, if it weren't for the fact that he was surrounded by a blue aura and moved, Rassilon's gauntlet activated while calling on the basic principles of electromagnetics to move Eredna

"Just like trying to catch water on the beach, its body seems to be able to retract into the larger mass, we must try other strategies" Agatha says
As the whip cut through, some bits of darkness was left from it as the creature would join back. Slime it may be, but even its insides should be dark. And even with the concept of dark that Eredna brought upon with his powers, Hisanmi had already began his invasion inside the creature.

From the outside, the slime had just been attacked and rejoined, but the man on a cane was nowhere to be seen...

There was a problem, because of the idea of making the vehicle expel them, the group was too close, not to say an inch from falling into the abyss, the ground began to crack as the abyss tried to claim the group

A feeling of going inward arose from Konoe, Noah, Jack, Xor and Deel, that feeling was only theirs, it was a fundamental one as much as their thoughts and not something implanted
"Yaomu!" Konoe shouted, unable to voice out what exactly are on her mind at the moment, as Yoshioka was quick on her feet. Without any gestures, she summoned dolls that spread around and attached to each one's back, helping them stay afloat.

"How much will it take to remake another ship?" Konoe asked again.

"The corrosion will only spread again, we need to leave immediately!" she replied, ordering Konoe to maintain the chains holding everyone, motioning her finger forwards and having them fly up north to escape.

"Yaomu!" Konoe shouted, unable to voice out what exactly are on her mind at the moment, as Yoshioka was quick on her feet. Without any gestures, she summoned dolls that spread around and attached to each one's back, helping them stay afloat.

"How much will it take to remake another ship?" Konoe asked again.

"The corrosion will only spread again, we need to leave immediately!" she replied, ordering Konoe to maintain the chains holding everyone, motioning her finger forwards and having them fly up north to escape.

(She just point or she start to fly?)

"Lets try quick strikes with lasting effects then"

He waves his hand back and motions as if he was throwing a bowling ball, which sent a giant wave of darkness travelling all the way to the creature, splashing it in blinding darkness, it did no physical harm, but it would freeze parts of the body a little from the prolonged contact had

He would try this strategy several times and avoid any possible attacks with Eredna disappearing into the darkness, followed by showing up in blind spots of the creature immediately from a safe distance to keep on splash him with darkness waves, causing overtime freezing till it will slow down and get unable to move or at least incapacitate it

Xordenia made her body light enough in order to do a stretching position immediately after, slowing down, become like a literal parachute as a result, floating up in the air slowly

Deel would start flying and floating at the great altitudes, although he wouldnt stay like this forever, looking at the abyss from the distance and try see what was it inside it

As the whip cut through, some bits of darkness was left from it as the creature would join back. Slime it may be, but even its insides should be dark. And even with the concept of dark that Eredna brought upon with his powers, Hisanmi had already began his invasion inside the creature.

From the outside, the slime had just been attacked and rejoined, but the man on a cane was nowhere to be seen
"Lets try quick strikes with lasting effects then"

He waves his hand back and motions as if he was throwing a bowling ball, which sent a giant wave of darkness travelling all the way to the creature, splashing it in blinding darkness, it did no physical harm, but it would freeze parts of the body a little from the prolonged contact had

He would try this strategy several times and avoid any possible attacks with Eredna disappearing into the darkness, followed by showing up in blind spots of the creature immediately from a safe distance to keep on splash him with darkness waves, causing overtime freezing till it will slow down and get unable to move or at least incapacitate it
While they incapacitate it, The creature's color began to lighten, turning a darker and darker red like blood.

"EVERYONE STEP BACK IT CHARGED ITSELF!" In 1.02 second a great explosion would be see, A flash blinded everyone and saturated the hearing, touch and vision of everyone within a 50 kilometer range.
Xordenia made her body light enough in order to do a stretching position immediately after, slowing down, become like a literal parachute as a result, floating up in the air slowly

Deel would start flying and floating at the great altitudes, although he wouldnt stay like this forever, looking at the abyss from the distance and try see what was it inside it
The effects would be the same as Yoshioka's, they resulted in the opposite, those who tried to fly (or push themselves in the case of Noah and Rex), ended up descending faster, Xor became heavy instead of light.

With no other options, before falling much deeper into the abyss, using the chains created by the witch, Rex stuck his sword in the ice wall and held on tightly while pulling the chains that bound the group.

"Is everyone okay?!" Rex shouted

This must be another mechanism of the area they were in, currently literally on the tongue towards the abyss.

Deel could feel a sensation calling him to go there, as if someone was asking him to return home, his true home to rest.

While they incapacitate it, The creature's color began to lighten, turning a darker and darker red like blood.

"EVERYONE STEP BACK IT CHARGED ITSELF!" In 1.02 second a great explosion would be see, A flash blinded everyone and saturated the hearing, touch and vision of everyone within a 50 kilometer range.
Hisanmi was thankfully safe in his inner dimension, as his 'access' to the shadows were instead got taken away by the Mistwraith rather than stripped off of. He made use of the shadows made by the flashing light (unless the light didn't create a shadow by covering the entire area in light, in which case he remains hiding in his dimension)
The effects would be the same as Yoshioka's, they resulted in the opposite, those who tried to fly (or push themselves in the case of Noah and Rex), ended up descending faster, Xor became heavy instead of light.

With no other options, before falling much deeper into the abyss, using the chains created by the witch, Rex stuck his sword in the ice wall and held on tightly while pulling the chains that bound the group.

This must be another mechanism of the area they were in, currently literally on the tongue towards the abyss.

Deel could feel a sensation calling him to go there, as if someone was asking him to return home, his true home to rest.
"No. But I got it figured out!" Yoshioka replied, "It's all about the opposite effect. The more we want to fly up, the faster we descend. It's like entering an event horizon of a black hole."

Konoe would maintain everyone together, as she glowed a purplish aura, using it to create more chains and pull everyone together.

With it, she attempts using a different method of transportation. Rather than use movement to 'move', she made use of her Glass Cane and have it teleport upwards - see if the coordinates would match or not.

"I have an idea," Jack says, "Aonbharr should be able to verify if it works out."

After finishing the sentence Jack breaks a link on the chain holding him. In truth Jack isn't really sure what Yoshi meant by black hole he is pretty sure most holes that go deep enough are black and he escaped those a few times, but recalled an old story. A long one that his parents continued whenever he couldn't sleep. Specifically one night where the hero was trying to reach the tower of an evil sorcerer or dragon that was the main villain of the story. However when he walked towards the tower it got farther away eventually he tried walking backwards away from the tower which let him reach it. In retrospect it probably was meant to explain the importance of stepping away from a problem to try a different solution if the current one doesn't work, but that didn't come arcoss very clearly.

"I have an idea," Jack says, "Aonbharr should be able to verify if it works out."

After finishing the sentence Jack breaks a link on the chain holding him. In truth Jack isn't really sure what Yoshi meant by black hole he is pretty sure most holes that go deep enough are black and he escaped those a few times, but recalled an old story. A long one that his parents continued whenever he couldn't sleep. Specifically one night where the hero was trying to reach the tower of an evil sorcerer or dragon that was the main villain of the story. However when he walked towards the tower it got farther away eventually he tried walking backwards away from the tower which let him reach it. In retrospect it probably was meant to explain the importance of stepping away from a problem to try a different solution if the current one doesn't work, but that didn't come arcoss very clearly.
Konoe observed this and had Yoshi follow through. Perhaps this idea can work, but trust and faith is all that they have right now. Calculations aside, it could be just an elaborate puzzle and she's mostly overthinking it than viewing it on a simple lens like Jack.

Eredna vanished from the area while it was still charging and didnt show up anywhere while it kept flashing this light

"This area blasts with my head, trying to trick me..."

Comments in regard to the weird sensation at hand
"No. But I got it figured out!" Yoshioka replied, "It's all about the opposite effect. The more we want to fly up, the faster we descend. It's like entering an event horizon of a black hole."

Konoe would maintain everyone together, as she glowed a purplish aura, using it to create more chains and pull everyone together.

With it, she attempts using a different method of transportation. Rather than use movement to 'move', she made use of her Glass Cane and have it teleport upwards - see if the coordinates would match or not.
"Master are you sure he are gonna get out with your idea?"

Comments about this plan, as the thought of opposite effects on action could backfire

With the exception of the attempt to use the investiture purple, both Yoshioka and Konoe have negative results, instead of making more chains, she is accidentally breaking the existing one, teleportation as such was already somewhat unstable in the previous areas, so this ended up not happening, rather she felt like her crystal had a different form

Jack's theory turns out to be more correct, it's not that the effects are opposite, it's more like if the actions they want to perform have to be the opposite, since their action made the chain stronger, canceling the almost breaking created by the witch
(That is, the controls are inverted instead of the effects)

The ice wall where Rex's sword was, start to break, they dont have much time before fall to the abyss

(IGNORE GODZILLA AND JJ)

The creature change his form, The air around it was terrible, a feeling of nausea began to spread throughout everything, with each step the creature took the ground is more corrupted

(Well then I am going to have a hard time save him as the wall which was my one back up plan is breaking apart, we basically officially proved moving down is bad, we still barely have any context clues within the narrative. I get this place is supposed to be hard but it's starting to feel every time I interact with a problem I get punished, I try to use my whip, it gets destroyed no one ever moves in a way to simply prevent the whip wrapping around them I try to manipulate emotions it hardly works in or out of battle, I try to figure out what is going on with the statues while trying to properly role play I not only get cursed, but I then get another character killed and two characters including my own get a mystery punishment due to a niche interaction between the two power systems I didn't know about)
Jack sighed of course it wasn't that simple. He attempts to angle his fall towards the ice wall and proceeds to try cutting into it with his whip in way that should create an outcrop that won't let him slip below him which he grabs.

With the exception of the attempt to use the investiture purple, both Yoshioka and Konoe have negative results, instead of making more chains, she is accidentally breaking the existing one, teleportation as such was already somewhat unstable in the previous areas, so this ended up not happening, rather she felt like her crystal had a different form

Jack's theory turns out to be more correct, it's not that the effects are opposite, it's more like if the actions they want to perform have to be the opposite, since their action made the chain stronger, canceling the almost breaking created by the witch
"Okay, I figured it out." Yoshioka said, with Konoe shocked to see that - after seeing Jack's perform the action once, she already had the plan to do it. The breaking of the chains, the unstable teleportation from the difference in spatial topology, to even the way the witch tried using her Investiture.

All was set in motion.

Yaomu would break all the chains completely and point at Konoe to use her Purple Investiture to put "more weight" on her, as she intend to "fall down".

"In theory... this should work..." as she used Godspeed to 'descend further down' and desired to fall.

(IGNORE GODZILLA AND JJ)

The creature change his form, The air around it was terrible, a feeling of nausea began to spread throughout everything, with each step the creature took the ground is more corrupted
Hisanmi watched from his dimension how this Creature was changing. Given his safety was guaranteed, he need to ensure the others are as well. So head other to Pythia, and Rassilon and have them all be consumed by his Shadow and be transported to his pocket reality.

Last edited:

The ice wall where Rex's sword was, start to break, they dont have much time before fall to the abyss
"My curiosity tells me i should try this..."

She hardens her whole body, since last time she made herself light to bend herself like a parachute, it went bad, so she tries the opposite and straightens herself like an arrow to fall down faster

Deel on the othe hand, uses his flight, along a boost of flames from his feet and fists to descend down similar to a missile, after seeing and hearing how all things went down

(IGNORE GODZILLA AND JJ)

Eredna, whom was still nowhere to be seen, made no appearance yet, but a giant palm of darkness rose from below to snatch the monster and another one rose up to clap against the one holding it, before morphing into a sphere of darkness

Helding it captive inside as the darkness from inside was swarming on his body like some insects, cooling him off rapidly, with Eredna finally coming out from the shadows of a tree, from a safe distance of the mistwraith

"You are full of surprises...you beastly abomination...but as long as i bend the very darkness around....you wont win in the long run...now....as some of my men would say between each others..."lets chill for a few moments alright?" is quite a fitting sentence in this very instance"

Eredna, whom was still nowhere to be seen, made no appearance yet, but a giant palm of darkness rose from below to snatch the monster and another one rose up to clap against the one holding it, before morphing into a sphere of darkness

Helding it captive inside as the darkness from inside was swarming on his body like some insects, cooling him off rapidly, with Eredna finally coming out from the shadows of a tree, from a safe distance of the mistwraith

"You are full of surprises...you beastly abomination...but as long as i bend the very darkness around....you wont win in the long run...now....as some of my men would say between each others..."lets chill for a few moments alright?" is quite a fitting sentence in this very instance"
(Btw make another reply, since Hisanmi took everyone in his Pocket dimension)

(I don't know if you didn't notice this or if it's my bad English that doesn't make this evident, but the investiture works normally, as see with Jack able to drain the emotions of the group, the vehicle was working correctly when powered by GodSpeed, etc.)

(Well then I am going to have a hard time save him as the wall which was my one back up plan is breaking apart, we basically officially proved moving down is bad, we still barely have any context clues within the narrative. I get this place is supposed to be hard but it's starting to feel every time I interact with a problem I get punished, I try to use my whip, it gets destroyed no one ever moves in a way to simply prevent the whip wrapping around them I try to manipulate emotions it hardly works in or out of battle, I try to figure out what is going on with the statues while trying to properly role play I not only get cursed, but I then get another character killed and two characters including my own get a mystery punishment due to a niche interaction between the two power systems I didn't know about)
(Sorry Sorry, i will tried to fix that)
Jack sighed of course it wasn't that simple. He attempts to angle his fall towards the ice wall and proceeds to try cutting into it with his whip in way that should create an outcrop that won't let him slip below him which he grabs.
"My curiosity tells me i should try this..."

She hardens her whole body, since last time she made herself light to bend herself like a parachute, it went bad, so she tries the opposite and straightens herself like an arrow to fall down faster

Deel on the othe hand, uses his flight, along a boost of flames from his feet and fists to descend down similar to a missile, after seeing and hearing how all things went down
"Okay, I figured it out." Yoshioka said, with Konoe shocked to see that - after seeing Jack's perform the action once, she already had the plan to do it. The breaking of the chains, the unstable teleportation from the difference in spatial topology, to even the way the witch tried using her Investiture.

All was set in motion.

Yaomu would break all the chains completely and point at Konoe to use her Purple Investiture to put "more weight" on her, as she intend to "fall down".

"In theory... this should work..." as she used Godspeed to 'descend further down' and desired to fall.
Rex and Noah also tried changed the direction of their actions to fall, however, the group's efforts were hampered by Yoshioka and Konoe, returning them to Zero Progress.

The abyss began to bloom, magical entities began to sense it, magic began to flow from there, however it was not magic that was hindering their progress, it was like the sound of waves that one hears on the beach, the sound of the magical sea.

while above the hole where they are, the sky turned red

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
In real space.

The creature looks towards... it didn't know how to process it in simple words, it was as if its head had sunk in an attempt to turn in an impossible direction, before its eyes glowed red.

Two beams of raw magic energy shot through from an impossible direction hitting Hisanmi and Eredna.

"Great Great, how is doing that!?" Pythia say after see that thing attack from other Dimension

"Even though this space exists separately, it is still space, he is aiming at another axis, an additional direction where this place is embedded." Rassilon deciphered what happened, there was no safe place, this creature could not only attack from the right, left, front, back, above or below, but in an additional direction that they cannot see.

Back