• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Pythia put her hand on his shoulder, she didn't know if Rassilon's words were true, she honestly didn't want to believe that but the man probably had more experience in this field, so she decided even in this small silence to comfort her lover.
Sigh

Hisanmi tried to understand how and why he would be this harsh and this blunt with how he would explain it. He wasn't exactly like his sister, he knows when to accept things and not refute it by finding another way. At least Pythia's grasp would offer the company he needs, even when it isn't the direct answer.

Last edited:
"No matter how small a chance, there can be one worth a try at the very least, then not trying at all"

Said Eredna to make Hisanmi not lose all its hope

"that it's true" Pythia would say motivated to at least try

"Well, I guess we can take a look at those affected from a safe distance, what do you say?" she proposed to others to see the ones in camp 2-B

With that said, the group approached a tent where guards were guarding the place. The guards greeted the group with a wave of their hands and made room for them to pass.

"Please don't get too close," they said to the group.

Inside they could see several people being analyzed by a group of doctors who were covered from head to toe by different protection, all while those people were answering their questions while they had a strong aura around their body of a reddish tone, those with The best senses can notice that during small intervals, the body of the individuals, instead of aging, was rejuvenating at a slow rate.

With that said, the group approached a tent where guards were guarding the place. The guards greeted the group with a wave of their hands and made room for them to pass.

"Please don't get too close," they said to the group.

Inside they could see several people being analyzed by a group of doctors who were covered from head to toe by different protection, all while those people were answering their questions while they had a strong aura around their body of a reddish tone, those with The best senses can notice that during small intervals, the body of the individuals, instead of aging, was rejuvenating at a slow rate.
"They're not aging...." Hisanmi would notice, taking note of the said descriptions.

"I guess what the medic said about reversing the body's process is true, the question is how much do they have to reverse before infection?" Rassilon said, it was clear, if this disease was still active from a very young age, it could mean that people would have to rejuvenate until childhood or worse, in an attempt to prevent the disease from becoming active.

"Till the point it starts to spread isnt any closer is my guess...depending on how much in reverse it goes..."

Spoke out his thoughts on the matter

"It probably depends on where it starts the infection, getting infected in the stomach would be a no" Pythia theorized.
"If only it was possible to receive new organs...if yours arent in any condition to work anymore, that seems an impossibility unless dark magic is involved, which science cant get a grasp on...."

The forest that surrounded them was large, however it was not overwhelming size nor was there any sense of hostility.

---------
Rassilon sighed at the mention of dark magic beyond the comprehension of science.

"How you feel?" Pythia ask to one of the patient

"I feel dizzy and hungry ma'am"

The forest that surrounded them was large, however it was not overwhelming size nor was there any sense of hostility.
"Are we done yet?"

Asks the dragon hybrid as he was still floating
Rassilon sighed at the mention of dark magic beyond the comprehension of science.

"Other then that you feel alright?"

Added Eredna more upon Pythia previous question

"Are we done yet?"

"I don't think so." Yoshioka shook her head.

"We need to be ready for any threats. Keep your eyes peeled." Konoe added.

Hisanmi wouldn't say much and just see how it would play out.

"Are we done yet?"

"I don't think so." Yoshioka shook her head.

"We need to be ready for any threats. Keep your eyes peeled." Konoe added.

"We still have 2 more areas left after finding the exit into the north" Rex said, although he stopped in second.

"Hey, do you feel that?" he said the others, a slight vibration in the ground that only those who were there could notice.
Hisanmi wouldn't say much and just see how it would play out.

"Well, when I try to sleep I hear, uh, well, voices, I don't know if I'm crazy or if they are my own thoughts that are much more audible."

main-qimg-5a6df592fa88b61271ee95aa0fb329c6-lq

"We still have 2 more areas left after finding the exit into the north" Rex said, although he stopped in second.

"Hey, do you feel that?" he said the others, a slight vibration in the ground that only those who were there could notice.
Yoshioka would nod, though Konoe wouldn't catch on until she focused.
"Well, when I try to sleep I hear, uh, well, voices, I don't know if I'm crazy or if they are my own thoughts that are much more audible."
"...."

"I am beyond fed up with all these places, blast those who made us do this to begin with!"

Voiced his frustration
"Nyoh? What should i feel?"

Says the cat sitting on the head of one of her masters
"Anything else besides that?"

Asks further

"Anything else besides that?"

Asks further
"Apart from the fact that I feel without energy sir and the previously mentioned issues, no" he clarifies before coughing a little.

---------------

The vibrations became more intense, so intense that it shakes everyone, an earthquake is happening.

"Apart from the fact that I feel without energy sir and the previously mentioned issues, no" he clarifies before coughing a little.
"Understood, then relax yourself now to recuperate"
The vibrations became more intense, so intense that it shakes everyone, an earthquake is happening.
"I can see with my eyes the earth shakes madly without even being on it"

Given Deel was in the air flying still

"Understood, then relax yourself now to recuperate"
"What he said."
---------------

Konoe would cast a spell to float upwards as Yoshioka would naturally use her propellers to lift herself off the ground.

"Could be an underground attack or something..." she assumed

Noah and Rex would jump using the metals under their clothes to lift themselves up.

"I don't know, but this place is becoming unstable."

------
"Sir, can i ask you something?" a patient said to the half-human.

Noah and Rex would jump using the metals under their clothes to lift themselves up.

"I don't know, but this place is becoming unstable."
"Let me stable it then..."

Deel vibrates his punch and descends down to punch it, in order for his vibrations to nullify those occuring on the ground
"Sir, can i ask you something?" a patient said to the half-human.
"Ask away"

Responded to the patient

"Let me stable it then..."

Deel vibrates his punch and descends down to punch it, in order for his vibrations to nullify those occuring on the ground
Although he was able to stop go further, he saw how the land was destroyed, there were fallen trees and the ground was uneven.
"Ask away"

Responded to the patient
"Why are they here? They are murderers" he mentioned while pointing at Rassilon's group, obviously known by many for being someone who has had his hand in this silent war, because while it has not broken out on a large scale, minor conflicts happen and people hear about them

Although he was able to stop go further, he saw how the land was destroyed, there were fallen trees and the ground was uneven.
"At least the shaking is solved....let us move right now"

Told the rest as he starts walking normally
"Why are they here? They are murderers" he mentioned while pointing at Rassilon's group, obviously known by many for being someone who has had his hand in this silent war, because while it has not broken out on a large scale, minor conflicts happen and people hear about them
"I suggest you keep such thoughts to yourself please...."

Responded calmly and respectfully for the moment about this

(So sorry I've hardly been active here!)

Zeb remains steadfastly focused on making it through Regnok. Earthquakes, dark reflections... Even if it turned into hell itself, he would force himself to push through.

"It's better to leave, I don't think it's a threat but the structure of this place itself is falling apart." Rex Says

"I suggest you keep such thoughts to yourself please...."

Responded calmly and respectfully for the moment about this
"But sir, we have see how they move and attack our positions when we were in our job" Other person comment

"It's better to leave, I don't think it's a threat but the structure of this place itself is falling apart." Rex Says
"You don't say..." commented Konoe, as she activated her Purple Investiture and had them be lightweight, as Yoshioka used her propellers to boost herself and run.

"Thats enough! Miss Pythia chosen to meet up with them and come along with us in peace, cease anything adressed to them in bad faith!"
"Calm down... Eredna..." Hisanmi would coughingly reply, having stood behind him for so long that, he might've been invisible during the whole conversation.

Although Eredna's words had begun to make people doubt, the fact that Hisanmi coughed made their skin crawl

"OH NO, HE'S INFECTED" most of them shouted, of course they didn't know it was another disease, it was just the collective fear of what was happening to them that made them think that Hisanmi is infected, instead of thinking that it's something else

"SILENCE! How dare any of you spout such non sense to one of Miss Pythia guests, if it was the infection any of you received, Mister Hisanmi wouldnt be within the radius of any of us standing before you!"

Eredna had to talk sense into the crowd, let alone keep everything under control from misinformation out of fear

"SILENCE! How dare any of you spout such non sense to one of Miss Pythia guests, if it was the infection any of you received, Mister Hisanmi wouldnt be within the radius of any of us standing before you!"

Eredna had to talk sense into the crowd, let alone keep everything under control from misinformation out of fear
"Just calm down you all. I... I'm not infected..." he would reply in his hoarsest tone, "It's a mere genetic disease. I... I was born with this..."

Back