• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(I guess the face, and damaged parts, Jack currently suspects that the statues are the result of a basilisk or a cockatrice attack and the time stuff is indirectly related the result of a warding spell cast on them or something)

"Something up?"
"I have a bad feeling about this place, like this place was designed to be a slaughterhouse" She say to Dell

Jack doesn't immediately follow as he is curious about the statues. He scans the area with both his pairs of eyes looking for further information.
Nothing was happening, he could see cracks on their faces, however, their eyes seemed hypnotic, as if they were calling Jack to answer them.

"I want to say that this place was designed to be a slaughterhouse, but in a way that it is much more dangerous than we initially believe, I know that this place is bad, I mean that there is something else that we do not take into account, who know if what happen to Xordenia could be just one of the many dangers of this place, perhaps the mildest" she said as the flames of the torches began to diminish thus the light again.

"I want to say that this place was designed to be a slaughterhouse, but in a way that it is much more dangerous than we initially believe, I know that this place is bad, I mean that there is something else that we do not take into account, who know if what happen to Xordenia could be just one of the many dangers of this place, perhaps the mildest" she said as the flames of the torches began to diminish thus the light again.
"Stop foreshadowing things...." with a sigh, Yoshi faced Deel.
"So far the only thing that happened, was the pet being killed of one of their lives, we werent in any real danger so far here"
"Then again, from our experience travelling, that's usually where every bad thing would start off at first..."

Jack would attempt to approach a statue before Aonbharr telld him to leave and join the group. Jack flinches before getting ready to follow. (It is up to you if Jack loses sight of a statue as a result of flinching.)

Jack would attempt to approach a statue before Aonbharr telld him to leave and join the group. Jack flinches before getting ready to follow. (It is up to you if Jack loses sight of a statue as a result of flinching.)
(Want me put things with their normal system or nerf the statues? Cuz you see their eyes for a time)

"Stop foreshadowing things...." with a sigh, Yoshi faced Deel.

"Then again, from our experience travelling, that's usually where every bad thing would start off at first..."
"Dont jinx it like that Yoshioka, i would rather not want my journey to be yet another hot mess facing something on the way"

(I know what it does, yes let it happen, I believe Jack's perception based powers and prior use of null give him a chance and if not I am still interested.)

"Did I... offend you? Sounding a little, errr, blazing.... fury over there...."
"......."

He looked with a blank face on her for a moment, before replying eventually

"No you didnt....but you on the other hand used a cussing word...dont use words you arent understanding Yoshioka, if it was someone else from my lineage, then they wouldnt take it lightly for using their words like that....elders in particular..."

"......."

He looked with a blank face on her for a moment, before replying eventually

"No you didnt....but you on the other hand used a cussing word...dont use words you arent understanding Yoshioka, if it was someone else from my lineage, then they wouldnt take it lightly for using their words like that....elders in particular..."
"Okay..." with an embarrassed face she would raise both hands and muttered, "Yeah, just let me shut my mouth..."

"Well, better leave that aside and look for the exit." Rex when separated Yoshioka from Deel.

Jack feel like there are particle of sand in his eyes

Deel spews fire back on them with his mouth and makes his light in the palm shine much brighter again, along sending trails of fire in places the light doesnt reach the darkness

Jack uses his finger and attempts to remove it as he tries to back out of the room. Jack soon realizes that nothing is in his eye. "If it isn't in my eye then where is it?" Jack says to himself.

Yoshioka would now close her mouth with both hands, promising to shut herself off. As Konoe would sigh and make use of her crystal hand as light would illuminate from it, like a flashlight.

"Well, maybe finding a way to get to the high level of this place will allow us to better see the situation and the different paths" Grandpa suggests while looking at the different passages.

"Well, maybe finding a way to get to the high level of this place will allow us to better see the situation and the different paths" Grandpa suggests while looking at the different passages.
"If only we knew the right way for sure, no wonder many didnt escape from here before, its as if the creator of this just wants it to be insanely challenging and we gotta figure it out somehow with little options to ourselves available"

"Separating us is not an option, huh, maybe the humidity will help us find a way out? Sometimes the water from the outside of a mountain filters through small gaps or when they pass through the largest entrance it falls in a similar waterfall" Rex suggested.

________________________________________________________________________________
Real Space
Thusk was looking at a map of the planet while he perceived the possible images where two individuals were moving, however these images changed position from time to time, which indicates that he is not seeing what is happening right now, but rather the potential places where those two entities would be

"Centurion, how are those letters?" He told to his personal guard, who after a few moments finished two letters, one for Rassilon and another for Pythia, the purpose was about the two released entities, the Destroyer and the Soul Destroyers.

A mechanical threat that could potentially go towards the realm of the Techono-king while another was the most powerful Apathy that ever existed, being able to not only drain the investiture but the very souls of its victims with the ability to use them as astral fuel, each letter had indications and descriptions of each one.

The purpose of this is to try to make sure that none of the great powers try to come into conflict with those things, but instead try to surround it and hold it until his own troops can do something.

The Centurion took the letters and gave it to two companions, each one would go to the different kingdoms to notify them, for his part Thusk would secure the other prisons and would also notify minor powers.

The fewer people interact with them, the less likely they will start to learn and not begin to counteract their enemies.

"Separating us is not an option, huh, maybe the humidity will help us find a way out? Sometimes the water from the outside of a mountain filters through small gaps or when they pass through the largest entrance it falls in a similar waterfall" Rex suggested.
"That can work..." staying a little suspicious, Yoshioka would give this idea a try.

Taeka and Zeb continue to make their way through, with Zebedee doing his best to send out fire from his person to illuminate and heat up the rest of the group.

The more they venture out, the more they feel the pressure of being watched intensifies.

Although weakly, those who have been stoking the fire would eventually notice that they are becoming exhausted by just having an amount of light that is constantly fighting for existence.

As you go deeper, with the light you can see some stalactites in the distance

The more they venture out, the more they feel the pressure of being watched intensifies.

Although weakly, those who have been stoking the fire would eventually notice that they are becoming exhausted by just having an amount of light that is constantly fighting for existence.

"Yoshi... you got any idea on what to do?" Konoe would ask, looking at the crimson-dressed girl.

"..." she still wouldn't speak. Promise is a promise after all.

"My fire starts to get weakened little by little, this place seems to consume the light and heat as time passes and its doesnt feel like the place does it, seems to be some sort of....entities not hiding somehow from us..."

Spoke his thoughts to the group loud enough

"My fire starts to get weakened little by little, this place seems to consume the light and heat as time passes and its doesnt feel like the place does it, seems to be some sort of....entities not hiding somehow from us..."

Spoke his thoughts to the group loud enough
Yoshioka would keep her word to not say something, but gave a sounding thumbs up as she did a motion with her eyes.

Back